www.wmdolls.com

WM160B Cup & WM170H Cup & WM140D Cup Pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM160B Cup & WM170H Cup & WM140D Cup Pics

Post by Dolllove1991 »

DarkDoll wrote:What color skin is the 160cm B cup? Is that Tan or light Tan? I can't tell from the lighting. Thanks!
Light tan

DarkDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DarkDoll »

Thanks for the response =).

If you don't mind me asking also; what do you do to absolutely prevent ink stains on the dolls from clothes with color?

SYDOLL
Inactive
Inactive

Post by SYDOLL »

Hi Dolllove1991,
Love your pictures so much, look forward you can share more beauty pictures.

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Dolllove1991 wrote:
The Messenger wrote:Beautiful, and so expressive.
Lol thanks its kind of funny because all I did was dress them up and take pictures quick just to show off their dresses I didnt really try to make them look nice.

And Yea kazuki it is super straining I also have to amp myself up before I do it lol. As for the stain dollyman25442 told me this.

"Acne cream with Benzo peroxide will take it out in a few hours or overnight if it's really rough.
Don't believe for a minute the baking soda peroxide toothpaste that many tout as a remover. It'll dim it down but not remove it. Acne cream will kill that stain pronto."

He was right and the one I used was this. Just rubbed it on a nice layer and left it over night washed it off and repeated. That stain was so bad it took like 6 nights but each night it got smaller and smaller until the last time it was just gone after. But the skin feels very rubbery after it really takes out the oil and everything which causes the stain to come to the surface and wash out so I just re applied baby oil and shes been fine ever since.

I did the toothpaste and it helped, now was thinking of trying the acne remover, just don’t want to harm the doll etc.
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

I was hoping this thread would never be revived lol... the acne cream works well and never damaged my dolls. But I have only used the brand I showed in the photo. One oersom claimed another brand damaged the doll possibly a ingredient not in the product I bought.

INFORMATIONS