www.wmdolls.com

Head comparison-56 vs 159?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dopod
Apprentice
Apprentice

Head comparison-56 vs 159?

Post by dopod »

I've been trying to find every picture I can online of these two heads, but due to different lighting conditions, eye colors, wigs, skin tones, angles, lens ratios, etc. it's difficult to get a great sense of how they compare. Anyone own both and able to take some all-else-held-constant pictures?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Head comparison-56 vs 159?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

dopod wrote:I've been trying to find every picture I can online of these two heads, but due to different lighting conditions, eye colors, wigs, skin tones, angles, lens ratios, etc. it's difficult to get a great sense of how they compare. Anyone own both and able to take some all-else-held-constant pictures?
:D Welcome dopod, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

No doubt the others will chime in to assist shortly, but for the meantime feel free to browse the WM dolls allery as these have many combinations.

http://www.wmdolls.com/photos/

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The #56 (left) is slightly darker skin than the #159. It is 2 years between the production date of these two heads.

dopod
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dopod »

Thanks, exactly what I wanted!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Face 56 can look Asian or more Hispanic pending her skin tone.
No matter which one you get, both are beautiful.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94899
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!

domwood

Post by domwood »

This is exactly what I've been looking for, for the last 2 weeks.....

even better for me is I ordered both heads!!

garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by garrison2450 »

I have fallen in love head #56.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Coming from a total newbie, but I like the eyes on the 159 but prefer the softer lines of the 56. Hee hee I'd transfer the eyes and use the 56 if it were my choice. :)
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

INFORMATIONS