www.wmdolls.com

Does this doll have tan skin? WM Doll 156cm #85 Head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tempgf

Does this doll have tan skin? WM Doll 156cm #85 Head

Post by tempgf »

Hi I'm new and building my temporary gf! :D

I've decided on the 156cm WM Doll with #85 head and I love the color of her skin / really want it for myself. Can someone confirm that these dolls have 'tan' colored skin?

Example A:

Example B:

Example C:

Example D:

My question: Examples A, B and C appear to have a nice tan, while D appears to have lighter skin. Can someone on the forum please confirm if A, B and C are with 'tan' skin, and D is with 'natural' skin?

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Does this doll have tan skin? WM Doll 156cm #85 Head

Post by Muninn »

Greetings from a fellow #85 fan!

Often the lighting in the photography can affect how a skin shade looks. If you take a look at my doll (link in my Sig), she is natural skin in both the promotional photo and the production line photos.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I have to agree with what Muninn said. Often the lighting will affect the look of a doll.
On a side note when I looked at Real Live Sex Dolls I found they have A and C listed as the same doll with a Tan skin color.

Also you may want to look at what Dollicious2's been doing with his YL 170 WM Olenka. He has been mixing Wet & Wild Mega Glow 429 A with baby powder. When he applied it to her after she had a gold/tan skin color. You can see for your self here.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

Keep in mind too that different manufacturers offer different levels of tan or even sometimes just simply offer light, medium, tan and cocoa. It doesn’t make t easier for us when trying to decide. But yes...lighting affects the photos greatly. I would say it’s best to find someone’s post of their doll from the company which you intend to order from and ask them what color skin they chose. Or, when you’ve chosen your doll and decided on a company to buy from, email that company with a picture of what you’re looking for and I’m sure they’ll do their best to direct you to the color you desire.
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

tempgf

Post by tempgf »

Samuel_78 wrote:I have to agree with what Muninn said. Often the lighting will affect the look of a doll.
On a side note when I looked at Real Live Sex Dolls I found they have A and C listed as the same doll with a Tan skin color.

Also you may want to look at what Dollicious2's been doing with his YL 170 WM Olenka. He has been mixing Wet & Wild Mega Glow 429 A with baby powder. When he applied it to her after she had a gold/tan skin color. You can see for your self here.
Wow those tan lines are hot! Definitely have to try.

Poolguy34

Post by Poolguy34 »

My Kendall is a tan 156. My Allison is a tan 161. In person Kendall is darker. Look at my posts and you will see what different lighting does for them both.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

You also might want to have a look at Jade, She is my wm 156 cm head 85 in tan skin.

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=82657&hilit=jade

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=93076

Samurai...

gaucho
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gaucho »

A lot depends on the lighting, will have my tanned WM home this weekend, will try to shoot some photos then.

This was an overview of available colors on the-doll-house, for example with this doll I ordered as just tanned, but it looks most like light tan:
https://www.the-doll-house.com/purchase ... alila.html
Attachments
7-skin-2.jpg
7-skin-2.jpg (108.87 KiB) Viewed 4239 times
WM 165 D cup (tanned, standing feet and insert) with heads #15 (named Sveta) & #124 (named Suze)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94696

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am sorry, Dark tan is ALOT darker than that.
It looks closer to brown :( IMHO
Picture is from a DS thread and skintone can be a PITA
And the real question is do you want her to look like the pictures?
The doll in the pictures is most likely tan...throw all that light on her and she looks alot lighter.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Attachments
7-skin-2.jpg
7-skin-2.jpg (122.16 KiB) Viewed 4225 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The color in photos is pretty deceiving. I have one tan doll that will look like that in well lit shots. But it is not the color I wanted in person. If you are going for that color in person, I recommend getting medium. This color is not and option on half the sites, but I get it as a custom option. I now have 3 medium skin tone dolls and they are perfect. They have a realistic sense of flesh color that exceed my tan and 'natural' tone dolls.

K_Kenway

Post by K_Kenway »

I have the B example doll and she is tan skin

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

If you want to see what this face looks like in medium (aka light tan), check out Yumiko's thread! :D
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Libor79

Post by Libor79 »

Hello tempgf, I also ordered wm 156cm in tan color, I can take a send her picture when she arrives. I hope the color is the same as the picture B.

kojima

Post by kojima »

Photo lighting changes everything when it comes to skin color. Even my phone's camera has a White Balance setting that can make things darker or lighter, so it's hard to determine skin tone based solely on photos. If I had to guess, I'd say Example B is Light Tan.

Maaya is a WM 153 #85 and she has Light-Tan skin tone. Here you can see her next to my skin. I'm not super tan, but I'm not super pale. I don't get a lot of sun, personally, but the little I get, I tend to tan easily, so... take that for what it's worth. Medium/Light-Tan skin tone is a very nice, natural looking tone if you want generic Caucasian.
Attachments
Skin Tone.jpg
Skin Tone.jpg (482.46 KiB) Viewed 3686 times
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

INFORMATIONS