www.wmdolls.com

Thread Dedicated To The WM 157cm B Cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Wmdollfan

Re: Thread Dedicated To The WM 157cm B Cup

Post by Wmdollfan »

Oh man... I keep wavering between 157C and 165D... these posts are not helping things hehe

The only thing I might want to change on the 157B body... some highly toned girls have dimples on their butt... as an example to a google image search for “gfriend yuju body” and look at the picture of her standing sideways in jeans in a white crop top... assuming it still shows in the results... a hint of that would be a nice design touch... maybe a future model? Hehe~

I have noticed that on WM’s own site they do not seem to list nearly as many heads as other sites do... did anyone look into reasons for this?

The only thing I might want to change on the 157B body... some highly toned girls have dimples on their butt... as an example to a google image search for “gfriend yuju body” and look at the picture of her standing sideways in jeans in a white crop top... assuming it still shows in the results... a hint of that would be a nice design touch... maybe a future model? Hehe~
Last edited by netwit on Fri May 04, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: consecutive posts consolidated into a single post; Use Edit

Plasticpounder
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Plasticpounder »

ZannyDanger wrote:Here's a few new ones from her thread!! :angel:

Mellisa isn't a particularly good personal assistant, she's incredibly distracting....
I'll never fire her though, i think you can see why :whistle:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hi Zanny. Mellisa is magnificent. I've wanted one of these girls for years but could never find the right one for me, I think I've finally found her. mellisa's body, head and skin tone are perfect. The 157 cm body with #124 head are an awesome combo. The only thing I don't know is her skin tone. Please, I must know her skin tone because I think it's the best I've seen. It would also be nice to know what color her nipples and labia are. Hope you can help, Thanks.

DrVegas

Post by DrVegas »

Can anyone share the measurement of this doll with the head removed? Wanted to check for storage purposes.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Plasticpounder wrote: Hi Zanny. Mellisa is magnificent. I've wanted one of these girls for years but could never find the right one for me, I think I've finally found her. mellisa's body, head and skin tone are perfect. The 157 cm body with #124 head are an awesome combo. The only thing I don't know is her skin tone. Please, I must know her skin tone because I think it's the best I've seen. It would also be nice to know what color her nipples and labia are. Hope you can help, Thanks.

Thank you very much for the kind words Plasticpounder, Welcome to TDF! :D

The 157b and head #124 really do make for a magnificent combo don't they? I couldn't be happier with her :angel:

Her skin tone is WM Pink, i can definitely recommend it wholeheartedly. This gives her skin a very healthy/natural looking complexion in my opinion, also great for pictures under all light conditions.

If i recall correctly her nipples were ordered in 3cm light brown, and her labia in pink, though i've redone them to my tastes with a L'oreal colour riche lip liner a few times since she arrived.

Do let us know if you decide to order her! Definitely can't go wrong with this combo :thumbs_up:

:glou:

ZD

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

My WM157 face #162 doll from Jeff at BCD. I got this doll back in January/February, so about 6 months ago. She is awesome. :D

Yes, my camera is crappy. No, these pics do not do the doll justice by a long, long way. :D

These pics are taken today after I had finished doing all the makeup over from scratch. Note that this is my second attempt. The first makeup attempt a couple of months back was a mess. This second attempt here is actually way more subtle & smokey than the pics would indicate. It's actually a lot heavier than I was intending (which hides most of the fuckups), & it's still kinda rough (I think), but it has come up really really nice in person.

TIP: Do NOT remove the factory makeup until you are CERTAIN you can do as good or better & have practised with brushes & materials on a TPE insert or scrap. I can paint & draw pretty decently, but on TPE it is a different matter altogether. Many materials simply don't adhere to it, or do so in ways you don't expect & which look awful if not done right. To remove marks/dust/etc. from a TPE doll head, do not wash the whole thing either with soap or oil. Just remove the head & very gently wipe it down with a paper towel soaked in baby oil. This gives you full control over exactly where the oil is placed. Take your time & apply several coats - this will remove any stubborn smears etc. Take care to avoid the brows & eyes area if you don't actually want to re-do those or aren't absolutely 100% ready to. 8O

Anyway...
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Image removed at poster request

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

FCD94 wrote:My WM157 face #162 doll from Jeff at BCD.
IMG_20180713_150956 - 6.jpg
She looks great :thumbs_up:
Nice job making her look sexy as hell :glou:
Them eyes are perfect green
Where you get them eyes ???
I want them eyes bad

A little make-up goes a long long way as you can see and sometimes less is more , that's what I keep in mind as I do my girls make-up.
DL2
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Image removed at previous poster request
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

IMG_20180713_150956 - 6.jpg
[/quote]

Stunning! Great job on the make up. She's very sexy!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I really like the 157b body. I just got my 156c, and I really like her height and shape. My 140d's body is getting to the point where she's got too many patches (elbows, wrists, one knee, both shoulders) from over 2 years plus being my first doll. Now I know alot better how to not cause wear on the tpe at her joints, so I'm thinking the next sale or event I may upgrade her to a 157b.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

I see there are many owners of this doll. What size clothes are finding that best fit? From my reading.... 5/6 in kids,xxs in juniors? I have one being made as we speak and would like to know sizes of clothes for shirts,skirts,jeans,underwear and dresses.

Thanks in advance!

DrSakamoto

Post by DrSakamoto »

I’ve had pretty good success with xs Asian clothes made out of stretchy materials.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

dollguy wrote:I see there are many owners of this doll. What size clothes are finding that best fit? From my reading.... 5/6 in kids,xxs in juniors? I have one being made as we speak and would like to know sizes of clothes for shirts,skirts,jeans,underwear and dresses.

Thanks in advance!
I've had good luck with sizes 7-8, and even 6x with my 140D. The 157B has exactly the same waist and hip measurements as the 140D, 19 inch waist and 30 inch hips. So for that matter, all of the dresses, skirts, and shorts I already have for the 140 will fit the 157B. Leggings will fit also, they were typically a little bit long for the 140 and should fit the 157B better. That should get you started.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

MVIMG_20180903_191528.jpg
MVIMG_20180903_191528.jpg (130.5 KiB) Viewed 3409 times
My Timea. :)

She has her own topic: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=104151&start=105

Greetings from the Netherlands........ DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

WOW! So much valuable information and great pictures! :D
One question: Is head #51 also a good choice for this body?
Thank you very much!

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

Dolls Art wrote:WOW! So much valuable information and great pictures! :D
One question: Is head #51 also a good choice for this body?
Thank you very much!

If it’s a WM Head, I don’t see why not.
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

INFORMATIONS