www.wmdolls.com

They have arrived!!!! 170CM H and 160CM B

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: They have arrived!!!! 170CM H and 160CM B

Post by Dolllove1991 »

terabyte wrote:Looking at your latest pics especially the shower, the 160 has a curvier profile (extremely skinny waist, big ass), however when them naked next to each other you tell the 170 has more pop to her ass and muscular definition. Its like they are both curvy just in different ways. If I remember correctly the waist and hips between the 2 wasn't much different with the 160 at 20"W and 40" ass, and the 170 at 21"W and 38" ass, atleast that what they are listed as. Either way they are both stunning!
Thank you PaulDenton. And tea terabyte the 170 has a perky ass the 160 has a wider ass thicker thighs and calves yes the 160 is only 2 inches away. ThEyre both sexy in their own unique way and I have seen sexy women with both body types before. There are things about them that I enjoy switching them up like if I want the 160s thick legs and wide big butt with her wide hipped lower back which looks so sexy in doggy style and her deep butt crack. But the long not as thick but still thick legs of the 170 are amazing as well but complete opposites just like their boobs small and big. The legs of the 160 are a lot thicker actually very juicy thighs. I'm grateful to have both body types as theyre so different but both sexy. Feeling their nipples thru clothing is so sexy btw

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Simply Gorgeous booty pictures, you really got you some real babes there!
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

wood4doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wood4doll »

Thanks dolllove1991
I'm seriously starting to consider the 160b and glad I got to see some real life picture of her.
That ass looks even better when comparing it to others.
Would it be too much to ask you at what height her love tunnels are when she is bending forward?

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

wood4doll wrote:Thanks dolllove1991
I'm seriously starting to consider the 160b and glad I got to see some real life picture of her.
That ass looks even better when comparing it to others.
Would it be too much to ask you at what height her love tunnels are when she is bending forward?
Her love tunnels are in the right place at first I thought they weren't but you can easily do doggy in the vag if u bend her over arch her back abit. But she does has a booty so there's about a inch maybe of booty you have to pass. But once your in and humping the tpe is very soft and jiggly so once your in you can push past that inch and watch the butt jiggly and squish as you hump into it. The older tpe was hard this new tpe they are using is soft and squishy perfect for a big booty doll.

INFORMATIONS