www.wmdolls.com

WM 170cm H-Cup Doll with Head #56 - Wanted to share my pics!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Kazuki789

Re: WM 170cm H-Cup Doll with Head #56 - Wanted to share my p

Post by Kazuki789 »

Panther68 wrote:Great choice in a 3rd doll. I have been eyeing this model for a while,now. She has a 26 inch waist, about as realistic as one can get in body measurements with some meat on her legs.I would definitely need some gym work to handle 100lbs in and out of the car. Currently, I am dealing with 90 lb, Anastasia and 80 lb, Anya and the 10 lb difference is very noticeable, so I am assuming that will be the case on a 10 lb increase. What is the weight of the WM 170? 90 lbs?

I will definitely love to see how you will photograph her.
That makes two of us. I have been interested in the 164D since I first saw a vendor post pictures on here. The build is very unique, and I think she will look amazing with the right lighting and pose.

You're right about the weight. The 164D is 100 lbs, while the 170H is 90 lbs. I am very curious how much heavier that will actually seem. 90lbs is already pretty intense.

Thanks, I can't wait to post some better 164D pics when she arrives. There are hardly any good photos of that doll right now, at least from what I could find.

Nonamie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nonamie »

Love the pictutes! I'm considering a wm-170 now because of this thread! Orginally I was leaning more towards the JY-170.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

My Taylor weighs 110 surprisingly and the 168e I just got weighs 98. When carrying them in bridal there isn't much difference in their heaviness feeling. Lifting them while they are standing however makes their weight differences quite a bit more noticeable!

Ers_98gmx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ers_98gmx »

Gorgeous, especially like the lingerie and short short photos!

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Wow she is truly outstanding :O Are you sure its #56 head and not #70?
WM 161cm G-CUP

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Does anyone know what's become of Kazuki?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:Does anyone know what's become of Kazuki?
That's so spooky Zippy81, I was just thinking exactly the same thing and was going to post the same question!!!!! Weird Twilight Zone moment. 8O :lol:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Zippy and djc,

Had thought the same thing, a couple of weeks ago. He took some incredible photos of his two WM 170H dolls. Even checked his profile. Hasn't logged on for a while. I notice from my year and half on the forum that photography burnout can run high. Haven't heard much from Dollinger and Mr_Fit_it, too. We, all need a break sometimes.

Hope he is doing well.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea that is crazy we all three thought of this! But yea you're right panther. Hope they are all okay and well.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Dude ive fallen in love with your doll, she looks amazing in every single picture, more pics soon? :D
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Celtic_Babog wrote:Dude ive fallen in love with your doll, she looks amazing in every single picture, more pics soon? :D
I wouldn't hold your breath as he hasn't logged in since July 2018! :(
Shame though as he is a very skilled photographer. :D

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

djcdoll wrote:
Celtic_Babog wrote:Dude ive fallen in love with your doll, she looks amazing in every single picture, more pics soon? :D
I wouldn't hold your breath as he hasn't logged in since July 2018! :(
Shame though as he is a very skilled photographer. :D

Damn that sucks, i was really enjoying the pics and wanted to find out where he got the wigs.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Zero lin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zero lin »

I think this face combined with Chinese and western that's why very popular thanks share

mranonymous

Post by mranonymous »

Hello, just wanted to say that I’ve been looking for a long time for the 170cm dressed in the outfits you use, and I am simply floored! I recently ordered my first doll, and switched from a 168 to 170 and this thread makes me SOOOO happy that I did.

I have a thing for booty shorts and tight tank tops, so being able to see some user pics of the 170 in these kinds of outfits has excited me more than ever. Thanks!!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

mranonymous wrote:Hello, just wanted to say that I’ve been looking for a long time for the 170cm dressed in the outfits you use, and I am simply floored! I recently ordered my first doll, and switched from a 168 to 170 and this thread makes me SOOOO happy that I did.

I have a thing for booty shorts and tight tank tops, so being able to see some user pics of the 170 in these kinds of outfits has excited me more than ever. Thanks!!
Congrats. I have both the 168 and 170. The 170 definitely can fill booty shorts. Unfortunately, Kazuki just disappeared. He may be gone but his photos live on.

INFORMATIONS