www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Another rainy day, dark and miserable outside. So Tiffany and I are just chilling in the office. 8)
Tiffany said "I'm not getting my boobs out today, I'm keeping them warmed up under this jumper, so keep your hands off !! :D ".
I thought I'd better do as I was told. If I'm a good boy I may get a grope or two later. Ha ha. :mrgreen:
Attachments
I'm just quietly sitting here.
I'm just quietly sitting here.
DSC_0011.JPG (649.96 KiB) Viewed 1375 times
I know you're eyeing me up!
I know you're eyeing me up!
DSC_0019.JPG (511.81 KiB) Viewed 1375 times
Don't get any ideas, okay!
Don't get any ideas, okay!
DSC_0020.JPG (452.83 KiB) Viewed 1375 times

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

all photo of tiffany so beautiful :D
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

bobo49 wrote:all photo of tiffany so beautiful :D
Thank you very much bobo49. :thumbs_up:
I see from your avatar photo that you may have the same girl as my Tiffany. :D

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

:D yes Ashley twins sister Tiffanys . 2016 :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Tiffany looks appropriately dressed for today's weather and I can't say I blame her wanting to keep her boobs covered up just now! Hopefully when the weather picks up she will think otherwise!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

bobo49 wrote::D yes Ashley twins sister Tiffanys . 2016 :D
Do you still have your Ashley or has she now gone?
If you still have her it would be great to see some photos of her in the WM Dolls thread. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Tiffany looks appropriately dressed for today's weather and I can't say I blame her wanting to keep her boobs covered up just now! Hopefully when the weather picks up she will think otherwise!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Yes Tiffany was all wrapped up today. A bit later on she did come and sit on my lap for a while and gave me a few hugs. I think she felt sorry for me. Ha ha. :wink:
I can confirm that the jumper is VERY soft and warm and perfect for cuddling! :mrgreen:

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

:D yes still have Ashley . i what to update her look :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

bobo49 wrote::D yes still have Ashley . i what to update her look :D
That's great bobo49. :thumbs_up:
I hope you manage to update her look. For your information, most of my Tiffany's clothes I buy off eBay very cheaply, some I get from local big stores.
I like to bid on eBay auctions. Often nobody else bids and you can get stuff VERY cheaply. I stick to a cheap price limits and don't go above.

When your happy that Ashley looks good, create a thread for her and post some photos. :D

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

djcdoll wrote:
bobo49 wrote::D yes still have Ashley . i what to update her look :D
That's great bobo49. :thumbs_up:
I hope you manage to update her look. For your information, most of my Tiffany's clothes I buy off eBay very cheaply, some I get from local big stores.
I like to bid on eBay auctions. Often nobody else bids and you can get stuff VERY cheaply. I stick to a cheap price limits and don't go above.

When your happy that Ashley looks good, create a thread for her and post some photos. :D
Thank you for the info.djcdoll" :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I like Tiffany's casual look. I'm sure she's enjoying a break from tight dresses.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:I like Tiffany's casual look. I'm sure she's enjoying a break from tight dresses.
Thanks Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
It's nice to have a change of style every now and again. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:Another rainy day, dark and miserable outside. So Tiffany and I are just chilling in the office. 8)
Tiffany said "I'm not getting my boobs out today, I'm keeping them warmed up under this jumper, so keep your hands off !! :D ".
I thought I'd better do as I was told. If I'm a good boy I may get a grope or two later. Ha ha. :mrgreen:
Love the file titles! totally seems as labeled by her expression and posture! :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Another rainy day, dark and miserable outside. So Tiffany and I are just chilling in the office. 8)
Love the file titles! totally seems as labeled by her expression and posture! :)
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
Yes, trying to make the photos into a story and add a bit extra in the file titles as though she's thinking or making comments. A bit of humour too hopefully. :lol:
I think we've got to raise our game a bit in 2019 with all the new dolls coming out. :(

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

np :D As fpr keeping pace..im personally not interested in keeping pace with never ending hype. That would be an exhausting task indeed haha. Just do as you do man! :D We aren't sales agents after all! Just showing off our TPE ladies and how we enjoy them! As for me.. I have a few more hurtles to clear.. then I can get back into doing pics.. I have some repairs to do on all my ladies..Taylors left hand pinky and index fingers still need repairing but going to do the whole hand while I have it open. Michelle's wrists are both limpy.. I still need to finish Angela's fingers and seal up her foot tears and hand incisions. And im still saving for the 162b. Hopefully will be buying in march... But after that... best look out muhahaha :3

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:np :D As fpr keeping pace..im personally not interested in keeping pace with never ending hype. That would be an exhausting task indeed haha. Just do as you do man! :D We aren't sales agents after all! Just showing off our TPE ladies and how we enjoy them! As for me.. I have a few more hurtles to clear.. then I can get back into doing pics.. I have some repairs to do on all my ladies..Taylors left hand pinky and index fingers still need repairing but going to do the whole hand while I have it open. Michelle's wrists are both limpy.. I still need to finish Angela's fingers and seal up her foot tears and hand incisions. And im still saving for the 162b. Hopefully will be buying in march... But after that... best look out muhahaha :3
You're right Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany and I will just keep doing our stuff and if people are interested then that's great. :D
I've also got to fix Tiffany's hands and fingers too. Not looking forward to doing that. I keep getting this weird feeling that it will hurt her! Crazy I know!! :(

INFORMATIONS