www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote: If you have any more of this particular set pls post them to keep this old man happy!
As you requested Arthur1960, here is an additional bonus composite from todays photoset. :D
Attachments
C.jpg
C.jpg (251.48 KiB) Viewed 2019 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh goody! Another dose of Tiff in a bikini! Have her boobs got bigger or my imagination! You must get through lots of baby oil!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh goody! Another dose of Tiff in a bikini! Have her boobs got bigger or my imagination! You must get through lots of baby oil!
I think that bikini accentuates her boobs. :D
Actually you've just reminded me to buy some more baby oil next time I go to the supermarket, we do get though quite a bit. :lol:

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Great photos, you really bring the best out of her! Excellent taste on the clothing choices as well. I really liked all the high waist miniskirts and sheer tops and crop tops! Do you by any chance have any high waist thongs for her ;)

Thanks for the great photos, keep em coming!!

The WM155 is def one of my options when i purchase my first doll! That's one of the reasons i try to look for every picture on it available :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

yungfit wrote:Great photos, you really bring the best out of her! Excellent taste on the clothing choices as well. I really liked all the high waist miniskirts and sheer tops and crop tops! Do you by any chance have any high waist thongs for her ;)

Thanks for the great photos, keep em coming!!

The WM155 is def one of my options when i purchase my first doll! That's one of the reasons i try to look for every picture on it available :)
Hi yungfit, many thanks for taking the time to comment and give feedback on my photos, we always welcome feedback. :thumbs_up:

The WM155DD is a pretty good "starter doll", as she's light weight and not too tall. That definitely helps with moving her around.
If you do buy a WM155DD you need to remember that she has a very narrow waist and hips, so its difficult to get skirts and shorts that fit her in womens sizes.
I don't have too many sets of thongs for the same reason.
Let me know if you wany any tips on clothing sizes if you do get a WM155DD girl.

As far as our future photosets goes, we've got another bikini and two more party dresses that have yet to appear so watch this space! :D
I've still got plenty of ideas for future photosets.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Tiffany is looking smoking hot in her bikini, really shows off the curves top and bottom. Nice work on the pics. I need to get Aylen a swimsuit.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Tiffany is looking smoking hot in her bikini, really shows off the curves top and bottom. Nice work on the pics. I need to get Aylen a swimsuit.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Yes, Aylen in a swimsuit/bikini would be worth seeing! Look forward to that. :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

We've still got nice sunny weather here today so Tiffany was keen to try on her latest bikini and go outside into the sunshine.
The last bikini she tried on was red with black trim, this one is just plain red (both cheap off eBay).
As the temperature today isn't as hot as it has been, she decided to raise the temperature a bit by wearing her red stiletto boots as well. No complaints here. :mrgreen:
Not exacly beach or pool wear, but she doesn't care! So we'll call this photoset: Boots and Bikini. :D

We didn't realise how many photos we took as we got a bit carried away, so we'll post part 2 shortly.
Attachments
Boots and bikini.
Boots and bikini.
A.jpg (462.57 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
Bikini cleavage.
Bikini cleavage.
B.jpg (437.16 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
More bikini cleavage.
More bikini cleavage.
C.jpg (457.43 KiB) Viewed 1866 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

This is part 2 and last part of the "Boots and Bikini" photoset.
The sunshine got a bit bright so Tiffany went and got her hat to wear. Got to be careful in the sun! :D
After a while Tiffany got a bit hot (me too!) so we went back inside for a cool down.
Attachments
Boots, bikini and a hat.
Boots, bikini and a hat.
D.jpg (495.61 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
Bikini, cleavage and a hat.
Bikini, cleavage and a hat.
E.jpg (273.38 KiB) Viewed 1860 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

These tits man :P at like the last of previous and last of last (:P) really like them apples in close up! Bikini's are the shit...few more degrees global warming and it's my hope ladies will just go casually wear them ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:I bet inside it got even hotter. :D
Hi Pron, Ha ha, we could have done with a pool like the one you have in your garden! :lol:
avante wrote:These tits man :P at like the last of previous and last of last (:P) really like them apples in close up! Bikini's are the shit...few more degrees global warming and it's my hope ladies will just go casually wear them ;)
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
I agree, we like bikini's. My camera lens was lingering on her boobs quite a bit this time! :mrgreen:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well it's been cloudy with rain all day down here in Suffolk so nice to have Tiffany to brighten the day! I do believe that her back can arch even further than the 157B, this gives her an incredibly sexy look as it thrusts that gorgeous bosum out even further! You must be careful she doesn't take your eye out when you move her about!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well it's been cloudy with rain all day down here in Suffolk so nice to have Tiffany to brighten the day! I do believe that her back can arch even further than the 157B, this gives her an incredibly sexy look as it thrusts that gorgeous bosum out even further! You must be careful she doesn't take your eye out when you move her about!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I think the UK was split right down the middle with cloud and rain in the east and clear in the west and north.
We took the opportunity to try out that second bikini while we still had some sunshine. I think we're "all bikini'd out" now! :lol:

Yes, she can bend her back quite a bit and it helps give a more interesting shape for photos.

It's funny you saying about her taking my eye out.
For this photoset I started off with her basic pose inside the house as it was cooler and then carried her outside vertically with her boobs right in my face! 8O
I can think of worse ways to spend an afternoon. :lol:

INFORMATIONS