www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh good Lord, I've just got out of the shower now I have to go straight back in and turn the cold tap to max! Tiffany is a foxy heart breaker, I feel bad lusting after her, if Sarah ever gets round to starting her own tdf account I will be in trouble!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Final bonus image of the black catsuit photoset, another animated GIF.

While I was getting her ready for her photoset, we had some fun playing around with the zip on the front of her catsuit.
This probably should have been the first image as it shows busty girl containment problems! :D
Attachments
Boobs_Released.gif
Boobs_Released.gif (1.64 MiB) Viewed 1724 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Wow, that's a nice bonus. :o

How did you do that? Are these single photos or a video? How did you open the zipper? With a thin string?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:Wow, that's a nice bonus. :o

How did you do that? Are these single photos or a video? How did you open the zipper? With a thin string?
It's magic!

The catsuit was tight around her boobs, so she was coiled like a spring!! :D
She was fine when the zipper was above her boobs near the neckline, but just below the zipper kept dropping down.
So I found the sweetspot where it just about held steady until I squeezed her slightly and the zipper would drop down.
I didn't need to use any string or anything like that.

Then I used an old iPhone 4 on a tripod to capture a few short videos, starting with the zipper at the sweetspot and ending when it dropped down.
I then copied the iPhone videos onto my main PC and extracted the individual image frames from the best video into a folder.
I then took a subset of frames that just had the zipper motion only. I used 18 individual frames in total.
These were cropped, resized, brightened up a bit and my watermark added.

I used an online GIF file creator to make the animated GIF from the 18 frames.
I wanted to control the delay between the frames to slow the zipper down a bit so that it didn't move too fast and also make the GIF auto-repeat.

Hope that helps explain how it was done.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

djcdoll wrote:...She was fine when the zipper was above her boobs near the neckline, but just below the zipper kept dropping down.
So I found the sweetspot where it just about held steady until I squeezed her slightly and the zipper would drop down.
I didn't need to use any string or anything like that. ...
So you asked Tiffany to hold still. Then you positioned the zipper and asked her to breathe in. :whistle:

I did not expect that answer. So it was relatively simple, just a video. Very impressive and funny. Thank you.

By the way, very nice photos of Tiffany. :D I think I should look at the whole thread.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Wow!!! That catsuit set if HOT!!! All the way down to the heels. Plenty of boobage too, she is on fire!

Equilibrium69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Equilibrium69 »

How difficult was it to get her in the catsuit and thigh high boots.

This is definitely something that I'd like to try someday for photo shoot but am afraid I would somehow damage the doll in the process.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Equilibrium69 wrote:How difficult was it to get her in the catsuit and thigh high boots.

This is definitely something that I'd like to try someday for photo shoot but am afraid I would somehow damage the doll in the process.
Hi Equilibrium69,
It was fairly easy to get Tiffany dressed up in her catsuit, boots and corset - that's half the fun!

I like girls in heels so I knew that Tiffany was going to wear heels a lot so I made some simple feet protectors to make sure she didn't hurt her feet in heels.
The feet protectors are described on page 15 of her thread.

The boots are not thigh high and only come up to just below her knee, so that helped.

That catsuit in NOT latex but some kind of cheap PVC material.
I don't think latex and TPE go together well, so don't try latex clothes on a TPE girl.
The catsuit was bought cheaply off eBay from China and is a size S.
It fits okay over most of her, but I'd prefer it to be tighter on her legs.

Under the catsuit, over her legs and up to her waist she's wearing a pair of tan tights/pantyhose.
Also under the catsuit, over her arms she's wearing a old tan stocking on each arm (with the foot cut off each stocking).
This way it's easy to slide the catsuit on over her body, starting with her legs.
It also helps prevent any staining of the TPE.
An alternative to use is a spandex bodysuit that some TPE members use, but I don't have one of those.

The only area we struggled to get the catsuit on was over her boobs - hence the animated GIF I posted.
The corset is a separate item we purchased and it was featured in an earlier photoset.
The corset helps keep her boobs contained and stops the catsuit zipper from bursting!

Once the catsuit was on her, I added a pair of socks over her feet as extra protection and also stability for the boots.
The boots are UK size 4 and are one size up from her normal court shoe size, this was to make it easier to get the boots on.
The boots go on relatively easily, but you have to make sure her feet go inside the foot part properly, so you need to go slowly.

After all that you have to go and have a sit down for a rest, and hope all the effort is worth it! :D

Hope that helps.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Wow!!! That catsuit set if HOT!!! All the way down to the heels. Plenty of boobage too, she is on fire!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
We like plenty of boobage!! :wink:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh yes the effort was definitely worth it, they are a fine set of pics, good idea re cutting the feet off stockings to protect the arms. I've actually got a couple of those Spandex body suits so I bet you can guess what I will be looking for on eBay next!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh yes the effort was definitely worth it, they are a fine set of pics, good idea re cutting the feet off stockings to protect the arms. I've actually got a couple of those Spandex body suits so I bet you can guess what I will be looking for on eBay next!
Yes, I saw your posts about the bodysuits, they look good. :thumbs_up:
I always check your girls threads first as you've probably already "been there, done that", if you know what I mean!

I'll get one of those bodysuits for Tiffany soon, should help with the catsuits!!!! :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Sun is out and it's been a hot Bank Holiday here in the UK, which is ususual for us as it's normally raining!
Tiffany was anxious to go out into the back yard and get some sunshine, as she wanted to try out her new blonde bob wig.
However, I was a bit concerned about whether any neighbours would see her.
In the end we decided to throw caution to the wind and go outside. So this is the first time that Tiffany has been outside.

Once we were outside Tiffany said "go and get a spray bottle filled with water and we'll do a wet t-shirt photoset!".
I dashed back inside and got the spray bottle, grabbed the camera and also put some music on the HiFi too.

So there we were outside with the music on, Tiffany leaning against a wall, and me spraying her tits with water while trying to get a couple of photos, ha ha.
Makes me wonder what the neighbours thought, if they saw anything. :D

Part 2 follows shortly.
Attachments
Dry t-shirt
Dry t-shirt
A.JPG (816.24 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
Wet t-shirt
Wet t-shirt
B.JPG (559.31 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
Bit of a side view of wet boobs
Bit of a side view of wet boobs
C.JPG (411.14 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
No shades this time.
No shades this time.
D.JPG (513.32 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
Breeze blowing her hair.
Breeze blowing her hair.
E.JPG (448.43 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Part 2 and last part of the wet t-shirt photoset.

Once we'd taken enough photos of her in the vest-top, Tiffany said "Go and find a proper t-shirt and we'll do some more photos with that."
I dashed back inside again and grabbed the first t-shirt I could find and also got a cap as well.

So we did round 2 of the wet t-shirt photoset.
I think Tiffany has a bit of an "attitude" in this second photoset.
Maybe she was pissed off that I grabbed the wrong t-shirt and should have got the white one!
Oh well, it gives us an excuse to do it all again at some point in the future, with a better t-shirt this time. :D
Attachments
Dry t-shirt
Dry t-shirt
A.JPG (484.2 KiB) Viewed 1580 times
Wet t-shirt
Wet t-shirt
B.JPG (476.76 KiB) Viewed 1580 times
Wet boobs
Wet boobs
C.JPG (459.29 KiB) Viewed 1580 times

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

She's outside!!! That's awesome! Great wet tee photoset too! Her figure really shines in the sunlight. I have to take Aylen outside once the weather warms up and her finger repair supplies gets here.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

djcdoll you are a true gent for posting these excellent pics they are simply sublime! So often I see what other guys have done and think, why didn't I do that? Well one of my gals will be getting the wet tee shirt treatment for sure now I have seen these!

INFORMATIONS