www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Since it's not a bikini weather day Tiffany and I thought we'd have another go at a "Model Shot" again.
This time we chose the original Blade Runner film from 1982.

In this scene from the movie Pris (Daryl Hannah) is holed up at J.F. Sebastian's apartment knowing that Deckard is on his way.
Pris is scared and tries to hide by disguising herself as one of J.F. Sebastian's toys.
Pris hears Deckard enter the apartment so she tries to sit as still as she can.

So here is my Tiffany as Daryl Hannah as Pris from Blade Runner. :D
Attachments
Deckard is here, sit as still as we can.
Deckard is here, sit as still as we can.
Tiff_Pris_A.jpg (537.15 KiB) Viewed 1594 times
Don't breath or move a muscle.
Don't breath or move a muscle.
Tiff_Pris_B.jpg (657.94 KiB) Viewed 1594 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, djcdoll you caught me out well and truly, when I glanced at these pics I really thought the bottom ones were of Pris/Daryl Hannah! You did such a good job there! Tiff even looks like she has a different expression on her face, no doubt due to the make-up, excellent stuff!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, djcdoll you caught me out well and truly, when I glanced at these pics I really thought the bottom ones were of Pris/Daryl Hannah! You did such a good job there! Tiff even looks like she has a different expression on her face, no doubt due to the make-up, excellent stuff!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I initially thought this Pris scene would be relatively easy, as it's just Daryl Hannah without any other actors and no complicated backgrounds, but it turned out to be quite involved.

1) I didn't have any of the very fine gauze/silky material that Daryl has over her head. I had to use some coarser material but moved it further away from Tiffany's face so it was out of focus.
2) Daryl has her mouth closed whereas Tiffany's lips are parted. I had to use a stick propped under Tiffany's chip to close her mouth. Luckily the stick was cropped out of shot. Ha ha :D
3) I spent ages trying to match the lighting for this scene as best I could. It's not quite right but it's close enough. Would have been better done in a bigger room.

For those interested in my setup, here is a photo showing how I arranged the lights.

I had one white LED light behind Tiffany and a yellow LED light in front lower down.
I rigged a piece of string over Tiffany to hold the coarse gauze material in front of Tiffany's face, simulating the fine material used in the original movie scene.

Overall it was a really interesting few hours this afternoon and I learnt a lot more about lighting and shade. Lucklily the makeup came off Tiffany's face easily with baby oil. :D
Attachments
Re-creating the Pris scene from Blade Runner.
Re-creating the Pris scene from Blade Runner.
IMG_1941.JPG (294.31 KiB) Viewed 1577 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ah of course, her mouth is slightly closed, that's what makes such a difference! Well you did a great job with the lighting as it just looks so good, Tiffany is such a good sport letting you do these movie things!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Very creative work as of late djcdoll! Can't go wrong with a sexy test model like Tiffany.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:Since it's not a bikini weather day Tiffany and I thought we'd have another go at a "Model Shot" again.
This time we chose the original Blade Runner film from 1982.

In this scene from the movie Pris (Daryl Hannah) is holed up at J.F. Sebastian's apartment knowing that Deckard is on his way.
Pris is scared and tries to hide by disguising herself as one of J.F. Sebastian's toys.
Pris hears Deckard enter the apartment so she tries to sit as still as she can.

So here is my Tiffany as Daryl Hannah as Pris from Blade Runner. :D

Lmao! Love it!Had to look pretty hard to tell which was tiff. I just got done watching this movie about 20 minutes ago!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Very well done. Tiffany is almost unrecognisable - I'm not 100% sure that's a good thing!

That said, she looks really hot with that blonde wig where you show her sat down! The volume in the wig works really well with her. Gorgeous.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Great stuff! The finished shot is very cool, but I really enjoy seeing your behind the scenes set up. The real-life steps to satisfy your imagination in these vids, gifs and pics is fascinating. And then my imagination gets going (but I'm much lazier than you...). :D

:glou:
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ah of course, her mouth is slightly closed, that's what makes such a difference! Well you did a great job with the lighting as it just looks so good, Tiffany is such a good sport letting you do these movie things!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I think Tiffany likes being in the movies! Ha ha. :lol:
terabyte wrote:Very creative work as of late djcdoll! Can't go wrong with a sexy test model like Tiffany.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Yes, Tiffany is very patient and doesn't complain about sitting around during long photoshoots. Ha ha. :D
Zippy81 wrote: Lmao! Love it!Had to look pretty hard to tell which was tiff. I just got done watching this movie about 20 minutes ago!
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
That's a great complement, it means I did a good job in recreating the movie scene. :D
It's a great film Zippy81, one of those movies you can watch over again. It hasn't dated much at all. I've probably watched it hundreds of times! :D
adelea wrote:Very well done. Tiffany is almost unrecognisable - I'm not 100% sure that's a good thing!
That said, she looks really hot with that blonde wig where you show her sat down! The volume in the wig works really well with her. Gorgeous.
Thanks adelea. :thumbs_up:
I understand these movie scene recreations are not for everybody. TDF is full of dolls wearing lingerie, so I just wanted to try and do something a bit different. :D
The Romantic wrote:Great stuff! The finished shot is very cool, but I really enjoy seeing your behind the scenes set up. The real-life steps to satisfy your imagination in these vids, gifs and pics is fascinating. And then my imagination gets going (but I'm much lazier than you...). :D
:glou:
Thanks very much The Romantic. :thumbs_up:
I like watching those "How it was done" videos that show how special effects were done on Hollywood movies.
On YouTube there are some really good ones showing how some of the stunning Blade Runner 2049 scenes were done.
Interestingly on the first Blade Runner film they didn't use any computerised special effects, it was all done with photograghy, miniature sets and paintings. Very skillfully done. :thumbs_up:

Hopefully my behind the scenes photos will give some encouragement so that others have a go too. It's a great way to learn about photography and lighting. :D
I've now got to find a new movie scene to recreate. 8)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany has just had a nasty fall while outside in the backyard. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Luckily she's not got any major damage, thank goodness. It was all my stupid fault!
We were getting ready to do some photos outside against the white wall.
Tiffany was standing in heels against the wall and she was stable as she has been many times before.
I decided for some STUPID reason to alter the positioning of one of her feet, while NOT holding her.
Just as I moved the foot she went sideways down banging her head on the ground. I couldn't catch her in time!! :cry: 8O
I think one of her boobs helped cushion the fall.

No major damage, just some little nicks and embedded dirt and grit. She'll have a bit of a scar on her forehead though.
The poor girl has been really shaken up, as have I, so we've abandoned that photoshoot while we recover.
We'll take a few more days off from photos, recuperate and get ourselves together again after that horrible shock. 8O

She's been cleaned up and is having a lie down, I think she needs some TLC now.
I'm now continually telling her "I'm sorry", kissing her at the same time. She may forgive me in a while, probably let me suffer for a bit first though! :|

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Oh no!

Hopefully once you have her cleaned up it wont be too bad.

Scars add character! That small blemish that magnifies the rest of the beauty.

Having them fall is the worst thing that can happen I think, that moment of dread when they start to topple and all you can do is watch in horror :(

Look after her, and I'm sure she will forgive you - it was an accident after all.

Last time Adara fell over, her head came off, and an eye popped out! As if that wasn't bad enough, my cat came to investigate the noise, and decided that the eye was something she needed to bat around and knock downstairs!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh my heart was in my mouth when I read that first sentence! Well it's a relief that she hasn't had any major damage and the mark on her face may be appropriate for some smoothing with hot air if and when you think it's appropriate. Approaching the face with a hot air gun isn't something any of us want to do, I know, but I did tentatively try it with Sarah a few months back as she had developed a small rough patch on her left cheek. I was ultra careful and all was well, just a few seconds with hot air then dabbing with an oil soaked cloth. All our love goes to Tiffany, hopefully after some rest she will be up for some posing again. I do know how you feel as I've had a couple of my gals go over. The worse was Keiko about 18 months ago. She normally stands so well and it made me over confident, she hit the back of her head on something and now her goose neck is slightly less firm but still works ok so I'm lucky it wasn't worse. Sarah went over a couple of times a couple of years back and the last time she actually fell on me, so she was ok but I was a bit sore. We always beat ourselves up when this happens but rest assured it's happened to us all. I think it was mandos who posted a pic of one of his gals after she fell against a back drop so no one is immune to such things. Give her a good cuddle and hopefully she will feel the love from all her fans that will help her heal asap!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Oh no!
Hopefully once you have her cleaned up it wont be too bad.
Scars add character! That small blemish that magnifies the rest of the beauty.
Having them fall is the worst thing that can happen I think, that moment of dread when they start to topple and all you can do is watch in horror :(
Look after her, and I'm sure she will forgive you - it was an accident after all.
Last time Adara fell over, her head came off, and an eye popped out! As if that wasn't bad enough, my cat came to investigate the noise, and decided that the eye was something she needed to bat around and knock downstairs!
Arthur1960 wrote:Oh my heart was in my mouth when I read that first sentence! Well it's a relief that she hasn't had any major damage and the mark on her face may be appropriate for some smoothing with hot air if and when you think it's appropriate. Approaching the face with a hot air gun isn't something any of us want to do, I know, but I did tentatively try it with Sarah a few months back as she had developed a small rough patch on her left cheek. I was ultra careful and all was well, just a few seconds with hot air then dabbing with an oil soaked cloth. All our love goes to Tiffany, hopefully after some rest she will be up for some posing again. I do know how you feel as I've had a couple of my gals go over. The worse was Keiko about 18 months ago. She normally stands so well and it made me over confident, she hit the back of her head on something and now her goose neck is slightly less firm but still works ok so I'm lucky it wasn't worse. Sarah went over a couple of times a couple of years back and the last time she actually fell on me, so she was ok but I was a bit sore. We always beat ourselves up when this happens but rest assured it's happened to us all. I think it was mandos who posted a pic of one of his gals after she fell against a back drop so no one is immune to such things. Give her a good cuddle and hopefully she will feel the love from all her fans that will help her heal asap!
Thanks adelea and Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
She looked pretty bad while she was on the ground and I was fearing the worst. I think we were lucky this time, no major damage, phew!!
She's fallen over once before but that was inside the house, she survived that topple with no problems or damage.

I'm more annoyed with myself. It was hot and sweaty in the yard while I was positioning her and I think I wasn't paying proper attention.
I'm usually ultra careful with her, especially outside, but don't really know how I screwed up this time.
Oh well, you live and learn from these mistakes. I'll be taking a LOT more care next time.

My heart rate is now coming back down to normal, it was a really horrible shock. It shows you how much we care for our girls though when things like this happen.
She's now cleaned up and is lying down on the bed.

Tiffany will be back soon, once she's got over her tumble. :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Oh dear, that sounded really bad.
I sure hope that Tiffany will be up and about in short order.
I don't talk much about the day Stormi took a tumble.
It was the worst day ever, and she was not even hurt.
If she had been hurt I would have been heart broken.
We all know it might happen, just don't think I will be ready.
Hope Tiffany gets well soon.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

StormiLover wrote:Oh dear, that sounded really bad.
I sure hope that Tiffany will be up and about in short order.
I don't talk much about the day Stormi took a tumble.
It was the worst day ever, and she was not even hurt.
If she had been hurt I would have been heart broken.
We all know it might happen, just don't think I will be ready.
Hope Tiffany gets well soon.
Thanks StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
When they take a tumble it's really horrible. I was really scared I'd damaged her or broken her.
It was awful seeing her all in a heap on the ground, like a rag doll. :cry:
As I said, Tiffany escaped with just a few nicks and a bit of dirt and gravel in her skin, so nothing bad.
We had a big shock today and it's knocked me for six.
We're going to have to be really careful in future as I don't want to lose Tiffany, I'd be devastated.
Got to be positive about it now and not dwell on it. :D

INFORMATIONS