www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Nicely done djcdoll! You seem to be getting to be a dab hand at this malarkey! Excellent work!

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

That is great djcdoll,
But were is the cold drink?
You can't be on the beach without a cold drink, can you? :lol:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

PetiteFreak wrote:Ha, that's so cool! You actually fooled me into thinking that video was shot on the beach.
Thanks PetiteFreak. :thumbs_up:
I wish we did shoot the video on that gorgeous beach! :D
adelea wrote:Tiffany and bikinis. Strawberries and cream. Things that just work.
Thanks adelea. :thumbs_up:
She certainly fills out her bikini. :mrgreen:
avante wrote:Nice! Also liked how you showed the non beach pic showing how its set up! And I second Adelea's remark :P.
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
Hopefully the setup descriptions can help someone who wants to give composites a try. :D
Jimmy_71 wrote:That's super cool djcdoll. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
She may look cool, but we're in a bit of a mini-heatwave here so it was actually warm and sweaty! :lol:
The Romantic wrote:That is REALLY cool. Fire that video up on a cold winter's morning and you'll be hot and sweaty in NO time!
Thanks The Romantic. :thumbs_up:
I'll certainly be doing that next winter. Got to take advantage of the nice weather while it's here. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Nicely done djcdoll! You seem to be getting to be a dab hand at this malarkey! Excellent work!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I enjoy doing them and I like a challenge. Learning a lot as I go along.
I actually tried this a day or so ago but screwed up the video of Tiff - had my iPhone on the wrong settings. :evil:
Spent ages setting up Tiff and the green screen only to get no video. :roll:
So I now check the footage before taking down the props. Live and learn.
With video there's not a lot that you do with dolls as they don't move. With this beach video we had some wind blowing her hair so that added some movement.
StormiLover wrote:That is great djcdoll,
But were is the cold drink?
You can't be on the beach without a cold drink, can you? :lol:
Thanks StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
I did initially think of that beforehand, adding a drink into the shot. But completely forgot about it once I'd set everything up! Ha ha. :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The mini heat wave has now eased off here in the UK, so no bikini's for Tiffany today. :(
Instead we thought we'd have a go at another "Model Shot" from Blade Runner 2049 as we like that film. :D

This scene is when the Spinner (flying car) driven by Officer K (Ryan Gosling) crashes and K is knocked out temporarily.
K's holographic girlfriend Joi (Ana De Armas) who is in the car too, gets concerned about K.

So here's my Tiffany as Ana De Armas as Joi in the crashed flying car. :D
Attachments
Oh no, we've crashed!
Oh no, we've crashed!
Tiif_Joi_Spinner_Crash_A.jpg (380.48 KiB) Viewed 1421 times
Just before the power goes off in the car.
Just before the power goes off in the car.
Tiif_Joi_Spinner_Crash_B.jpg (376.58 KiB) Viewed 1421 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

For those who may be interested, here's how the last Blade Runner 2049 "Model Shot" was done.

The yellow transparent rain coat worn by Ana De Armas was difficult to source.
I think it must have been a designer coat. There are some copies around but they're way out of my limited budget! :(
Instead I bought a cheap clear transparent rain coat off eBay and also some of the yellow plastic material used for lining car headlights.
Using the yellow plastic, I lined the inside of just the part of the coat that would be visible in the photos, leaving the rest of the coat alone.

I managed to find a black high neck top to match the one worn in the movie, and an old long brunette wig was arranged into a pony tail.
Tiffany was then sat in front of the green screen and arranged as best I could to match the scene from the movie. :D
Attachments
Partially lined transparent rain coat.
Partially lined transparent rain coat.
DSC_0003.JPG (312.89 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
Tiffany wearing modified raincoat over a black high neck top.
Tiffany wearing modified raincoat over a black high neck top.
DSC_0011.JPG (230.68 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

That is Spectacular djcdoll.
I wish I lived closer to you.
I have a Hugh budget for Stormi, but not much time.
We could calibrate and come up with some very amazing things.
Not that you don't already. Just then I would learn a lot as well. :lol:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Very inventive!

I really ought to watch BR2049 - the bluray is sat on a shelf waiting...

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

StormiLover wrote:That is Spectacular djcdoll.
I wish I lived closer to you.
I have a Hugh budget for Stormi, but not much time.
We could calibrate and come up with some very amazing things.
Not that you don't already. Just then I would learn a lot as well. :lol:
Thanks very much, that's kind of you to say that SL. :thumbs_up:
adelea wrote:Very inventive!
I really ought to watch BR2049 - the bluray is sat on a shelf waiting...
Thanks adelea. :thumbs_up:
Surprised you've not seen it already. Watch the first Blade Runner film beforehand.

In Blade Runner 2049, Officer's K's relationship to his artificial holographic girlfriend Joi has many parallels to doll ownership.
Plus the big themes running through both films: what is human and what is artificial, androids, synthetics, etc... :D

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

djcdoll, feel free to do as much "Model Shot" from Blade Runner as you want. They are great.
You put a lot of time and effort into your photos. Very impressive. :thumbs_up:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I like the pics and really appreciate your effort.
But if you take a fake or photoshop pic why not just also exchange the head and hands only and take the original pic for clothes etc. instead of buying them if no one knows what's real anymore if the pic is properly manipulated?
Anyway I like your pics and this is one of my favourite topics on doll forums. :thumbs_up:
I can't wait to see her enhanced girl friend showing up in real pics in a couple of weeks. :)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Nice one djcdoll, I see you're getting to be a dab hand it this! Another iconic pic would be one of Rachel from the first blade runner movie, I bet Tiff would look good in the outfit she wore when Deckard first saw her!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:djcdoll, feel free to do as much "Model Shot" from Blade Runner as you want. They are great.
You put a lot of time and effort into your photos. Very impressive. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Tsall, I really like doing these types of photos. :thumbs_up:
I don't think too many people are interested in these composites.
I think most TDF members are only interested in looking at photos of dolls wearing sexy lingerie! :lol:
Pron wrote:I like the pics and really appreciate your effort.
But if you take a fake or photoshop pic why not just also exchange the head and hands only and take the original pic for clothes etc. instead of buying them if no one knows what's real anymore if the pic is properly manipulated?
Anyway I like your pics and this is one of my favourite topics on doll forums. :thumbs_up:
I can't wait to see her enhanced girl friend showing up in real pics in a couple of weeks. :)
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
Yes you could just take Tiffany's face and overlay it onto the face of an actress in a movie, that is possible.
However I prefer to try and take Tiffany as a whole and actually place her into the movie or TV show as a replacement of the actress.
It's a bit like those people who like to dress up as a movie character. I think they call it "cosplay"? They actually want to be in the world of the movie. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Nice one djcdoll, I see you're getting to be a dab hand it this! Another iconic pic would be one of Rachel from the first blade runner movie, I bet Tiff would look good in the outfit she wore when Deckard first saw her!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Yes I've thought of doing Rachel. However she's difficult to do because of the costumes she wore in the movie. Where would you get those dresses from?
Also her unique hairstyle would be tricky to replicate. I agree though that it would be great to replicate that fabulous scene with Deckard, Tyrell and the owl. :D
I think Pris would be easier though as several scenes with her maybe possible.
Zhora could be another one, bit more tricky as she's not got many scenes in the film.
There's also plenty of other great female characters from movies and TV shows, so lots of interesting challenges. :D

As a side note, I'm in the middle of an experiment using me this time instead of Tiffany, so nothing to do with dolls.
I'm taking the big pink Joi Hologram scene from Blade Runner 2049 (the scene I did a few days back) and having a go at removing Ryan Gosling and putting me in his place.
So the big Joi hologram will talk to me and not officer K. This is an exercise in learning how to film scenes as well as video editing.
I won't be putting that video up here on TDF !! Ha ha. :lol:

INFORMATIONS