www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:I think it's thanks to your wonderful pictures of Tiffany that I can't shift the idea of getting a WM155DD myself and I think it will have to be with head 46 as well! It would have to wait till I've saved a bit though so maybe at the end of the year. I've been reviewing the previous promotional pics from back in 2016 and it's because she has such exaggerated curves that there is the opportunity for some really erotic pics without the need to show every inch of flesh. Indeed some of the sexiest photos you have posted have been with Tiffany wearing those great bras you got from Curvy Kate (I think that's the name?). I have fond memories of looking at issues of Playboy and Mayfair back in the sixties when glamour pictures were still quite censored so the photographer, I think, had to be a little more creative. I think there was a rule back then that only one nipple could be visible? (or did I dream that!). Anyway I shall be blaming you djcdoll for creating this itch that I shall eventually have to scratch, whenever I see a posting on Tiffany's thread I'm there like a rat up a drain pipe! I really hope Sarah never gets her own account on TDF otherwise I will be in the dog house for sure lusting after other synthetic ladies like this! Going back to Tiffany's gorgeous peach of a butt, I suspect that if I woke up with that vision of loveliness my brains would melt!
Thanks very much, that's a very kind complement on my photos. Makes the effort worthwhile. :thumbs_up:
Yes she has exaggerated curves and the promotional photography did focus on that aspect as well. She's really a full sized Barbie Doll that you can be naughty with. :wink:
It was the vendor photography and finding great photos on TDF by TomEric of his Sina that made me decide to get my own.
She was calling me I think, and I couldn't resist, ha ha. !!

I agree with you in that "less is more" is certainly true. The glimpse of a stocking top or a low cut or tight dress are still very erotic, to me anyway.

As far as my photos go, I enjoy that aspect a lot. I really like the challenge of trying to find an unusual pose or angle to bring out the best in Tiffany.
When I do a photoset I take a lot of individual images and then whittle them down to a handfull that seem to have potential.
I then spend some time with photoshop tweaking each image e.g. white balance, cropping, colour balance, colour saturation, etc.
A lot of the images are rubbish and don't make the cut. The ones I post are the ones I like and think are okay.
As you know doing the photosets is a LOT of effort and it's great to get feedback in response. :thumbs_up:

I hope you don't run out of space at home for all your girls. You'll soon be in an endless cycle of washing, oiling and talcing for them all. :lol:

When I was originally researching dolls, the other doll that I was interested in at the time was the WM170H.
Seeing the great photography from terabyte and Kazuki789 of their WM170H's has got me thinking about maybe getting one myself at some point.
I think their could be great potential for photosets of my Tiffany and a WM170H together. Could be interesting. :wink:
Anyway we'll see, maybe later in the year. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes I agree with you about the WM170, also the YL165 and YL170, if I felt confident that I could cope with their weight and, of course, if I didn't also have several other dolls, then I think I would have gone for one of those larger ladies by now but going over 40kg would probably mean she would have to spend a lot of time on the bed (probably no bad thing!) But having multiple dolls tends to focus your mind more on their weight. Having the film crew here last week meant that I was moving my gals about a lot more than usual and I was very glad that the heaviest was no more than 34kg! Still I've learned never to say never!

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

I also was swayed towards the WM155DD after viewing photos on this site. I am finding it tricky to find clothes that fit but when you do the reward is worth the effort :)
Still looking for that outfit that makes her look like Pamela Anderson in Barb Wire....now that was a tiny waist with big boobs!
Attachments
pamela1.jpg
pamela1.jpg (290.29 KiB) Viewed 1519 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

northerndollluver wrote:I also was swayed towards the WM155DD after viewing photos on this site. I am finding it tricky to find clothes that fit but when you do the reward is worth the effort :)
Still looking for that outfit that makes her look like Pamela Anderson in Barb Wire....now that was a tiny waist with big boobs!
I agree with you 100%. :thumbs_up:

As for as Pamela Anderson in Barb Wire, you can get pretty close with a corset and boots.
This photo was from an earlier photoset I did in April.
I think it's fairly close, apart from Pamela wearing thigh boots and Tiffany wearing knee boots.
Just a few extra accessories such as long gloves, black tights etc, and I reckon you could replicate Pamela pretty accurately, what do you think?
Attachments
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG (233.86 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

djcdoll wrote:
northerndollluver wrote:I also was swayed towards the WM155DD after viewing photos on this site. I am finding it tricky to find clothes that fit but when you do the reward is worth the effort :)

As for as Pamela Anderson in Barb Wire, you can get pretty close with a corset and boots.
I think it's fairly close, apart from Pamela wearing thigh boots and Tiffany wearing knee boots.
Just a few extra accessories such as long gloves, black tights etc, and I reckon you could replicate Pamela pretty accurately, what do you think?
Sorry can't think....as Robin Williams used to say... " god gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time " LOL

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

northerndollluver wrote:
djcdoll wrote:

Sorry can't think....as Robin Williams used to say... " god gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time " LOL
I know what you mean, that happens a lot to me too. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, Sina Kent has just posted some rather alluring pics on her Twitter feed so between her and your lovely Tiffany I feel that I'm currently being haunted (in a good way) by the incredible body of the WM155! How on earth can I resist! Hope we can see some more of Tiffany very soon, she's very much like a drug and her fans need their fix!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, Sina Kent has just posted some rather alluring pics on her Twitter feed so between her and your lovely Tiffany I feel that I'm currently being haunted (in a good way) by the incredible body of the WM155! How on earth can I resist! Hope we can see some more of Tiffany very soon, she's very much like a drug and her fans need their fix!
Thanks for the heads up on new images of Sina Kent from TomEric. :thumbs_up:
Just had a look and they look great. He's very good at capturing her curves. All his photos are very good and professional. :D

I've got a bonus image of Tiffany from the recent red boots photoset. I'll post it shortly. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've got a bonus image of Tiffany from the recent red boots photoset. I'll post it shortly.

:lol: :whistle: :glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

As requested by Arthur1960, here is a bonus image of Tiffany from the recent red boots photoset.

Tiffany was checking herself out in the wardrobe mirrors, so I've called this photo: "Double DD's".
Or since it's a composite of two images I suppose the whole image should be called "Double, Double DD's", if you know what I mean! :lol:
Attachments
Double DD's
Double DD's
Double_DDs.jpg (382.38 KiB) Viewed 1438 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks djcdoll they are just suberb shots! They tick so many boxes for me, the pose itself, using the mirror and those sexy, sexy red boots! Tiffany is a star!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks djcdoll they are just suberb shots! They tick so many boxes for me, the pose itself, using the mirror and those sexy, sexy red boots! Tiffany is a star!
Thanks Arthur1960, your feedback is really appreciated. :thumbs_up:

Here's another one, similar to the previous photos but a different angle.
It looks like she's lost in her own thoughts in this one.

That's the last one from that set now. I'll do another different photoset soon. :D
Attachments
More Double DD's
More Double DD's
B.JPG (731.79 KiB) Viewed 1431 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh Tiffany has such an impressive profile! Actually she's impressive from any angle! There is something about catching one of gals reflections in a mirror where you capture it just right so their gaze is matching the mirror image, if you know what I mean, it just adds another layer of realism.

Sevenup
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sevenup »

That is a great shot!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh Tiffany has such an impressive profile! Actually she's impressive from any angle! There is something about catching one of gals reflections in a mirror where you capture it just right so their gaze is matching the mirror image, if you know what I mean, it just adds another layer of realism.
I agree with you Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Those wardrobe mirrors are a really good prop for my photos.

Incidentally when I was setting up that last photo, Tiffany was bent further back and almost toppled backwards off the chair. I just caught her in time! 8O
You have to be so careful sometimes.

INFORMATIONS