www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:She's outside!!! That's awesome! Great wet tee photoset too! Her figure really shines in the sunlight. I have to take Aylen outside once the weather warms up and her finger repair supplies gets here.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Yes, we couldn't stay inside on a beautiful day like today. We didn't go far, only about 6 feet from the back door!!! :lol:
Tiffany has got broken fingers too. I've been trying to hide them in the photos. I'll have to fix them soon.
Arthur1960 wrote:djcdoll you are a true gent for posting these excellent pics they are simply sublime! So often I see what other guys have done and think, why didn't I do that? Well one of my gals will be getting the wet tee shirt treatment for sure now I have seen these!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I think today was crying out for a wet t-shirt photoset - any excuse for Tiffany to get her tits out! :lol:
One thing I found out from doing these photos, use a t-shirt that's made of thin material, without any writing on if possible.
With all your girls you could have a wet t-shirt competition with them all, ha ha.

I'll keep taking photos as long as I can think of ideas and TDF members like them.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:Tiffany looks great out there in the sun. :wink:
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
I was a bit nervous taking her outside at first, but it went okay.
You'll have to do some photos of your girls posing with your nice cars. :D

Equilibrium69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Equilibrium69 »

djcdoll wrote:
Equilibrium69 wrote:How difficult was it to get her in the catsuit and thigh high boots.

This is definitely something that I'd like to try someday for photo shoot but am afraid I would somehow damage the doll in the process.
Hi Equilibrium69,
It was fairly easy to get Tiffany dressed up in her catsuit, boots and corset - that's half the fun!

I like girls in heels so I knew that Tiffany was going to wear heels a lot so I made some simple feet protectors to make sure she didn't hurt her feet in heels.
The feet protectors are described on page 15 of her thread.

The boots are not thigh high and only come up to just below her knee, so that helped.

That catsuit in NOT latex but some kind of cheap PVC material.
I don't think latex and TPE go together well, so don't try latex clothes on a TPE girl.
The catsuit was bought cheaply off eBay from China and is a size S.
It fits okay over most of her, but I'd prefer it to be tighter on her legs.

Under the catsuit, over her legs and up to her waist she's wearing a pair of tan tights/pantyhose.
Also under the catsuit, over her arms she's wearing a old tan stocking on each arm (with the foot cut off each stocking).
This way it's easy to slide the catsuit on over her body, starting with her legs.
It also helps prevent any staining of the TPE.
An alternative to use is a spandex bodysuit that some TPE members use, but I don't have one of those.

The only area we struggled to get the catsuit on was over her boobs - hence the animated GIF I posted.
The corset is a separate item we purchased and it was featured in an earlier photoset.
The corset helps keep her boobs contained and stops the catsuit zipper from bursting!

Once the catsuit was on her, I added a pair of socks over her feet as extra protection and also stability for the boots.
The boots are UK size 4 and are one size up from her normal court shoe size, this was to make it easier to get the boots on.
The boots go on relatively easily, but you have to make sure her feet go inside the foot part properly, so you need to go slowly.

After all that you have to go and have a sit down for a rest, and hope all the effort is worth it! :D

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the in-depth answers.

I will keep your pointers in mind.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Buying supplies for your foot mod, will any insoles work or do they have to be Cherry Blossom's? I'm in the USA, looks like the Blossom's are in UK.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Buying supplies for your foot mod, will any insoles work or do they have to be Cherry Blossom's? I'm in the USA, looks like the Blossom's are in UK.
That's great. :thumbs_up:
I think any will do.
The ones I used were found in the "shoe polish, shoe supplies, laces etc" area of my local supermarket and were very cheap at about £1.
I bought a couple of pairs in case I messed up.
You probably have similar ones in your local store.
They're about 5mm thick, with a fabric like material on one side and spongy on the other. You can cut them to any shoe size with scissors.
The soft insole is to give a comfy surface on your dolls foot. While the protection comes from the plastic cut out from the milk carton.
The glue I used is very good, Shoe Goo. Worth using that if you can as it's designed for shoe/trainer repair.

I leave them on Tiffany most of the time now and she wears socks to cover them up so you can't see them.
They worked well inside those knee boots I used recently, no damage to her feet at all.

Feel free to modify any of this to suit your available materials etc.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:
terabyte wrote:Buying supplies for your foot mod, will any insoles work or do they have to be Cherry Blossom's? I'm in the USA, looks like the Blossom's are in UK.
I think any will do.
The ones I used were found in the "shoe polish, shoe supplies, laces etc" area of my local supermarket and were very cheap at about £1.
They're about 5mm thick, with a fabric like material on one side and spongy on the other. You can cut them to any shoe size with scissors.
The soft insole is to give a comfy surface on your dolls foot. While the protection comes from the plastic cut out from the milk carton.
The glue I used is very good, Shoe Goo. Worth using that if you can as it's designed for shoe/trainer repair.

I leave them on Tiffany most of the time now and she wears socks to cover them up so you can't see them.
They worked well inside those knee boots I used recently, no damage to her feet at all.

Okay perfect, much thanks for the info! I found the Shoe Goo at a local craft store, I will grab some insoles and get started on this. I'm all for it if makes it easier to get our girls to stand in heels.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
I think any will do.

Okay perfect, much thanks for the info! I found the Shoe Goo at a local craft store, I will grab some insoles and get started on this. I'm all for it if makes it easier to get our girls to stand in heels.
Brilliant. :thumbs_up:
Also when she's wearing them you don't worry so much about any foot damage, so one less thing to worry about when you're posing her.
I've just got to sort out Tiffany's hands and fingers at some point. :(

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll, quick question on the foot mod. Looking at it, it looks like the foot would be in a fixed arch for heels with the mods attached. If I wanted to using a flat shoe like tennis style would the mod have to be removed due to it being hardened to the arch form? Thanks!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:djcdoll, quick question on the foot mod. Looking at it, it looks like the foot would be in a fixed arch for heels with the mods attached. If I wanted to using a flat shoe like tennis style would the mod have to be removed due to it being hardened to the arch form? Thanks!
I think it should be okay for flat shoes.
The plastic from the milk cartons that I used is relatively flexible and bendy, even with the insole glued to them. They're not rock hard or solid.
They're really meant to provide extra crush protection for the toes, because in a high heel shoe the doll foot tends to slide down the shoe into the toe end.
It's the toe crushing that I wanted to try to prevent.

Hope that helps a bit more.
Feel free to modify any of what I did to match your own doll's feet or requirements.

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

That’s a great looking doll

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

Also, how much does the doll weigh?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:
terabyte wrote:djcdoll, quick question on the foot mod. Looking at it, it looks like the foot would be in a fixed arch for heels with the mods attached. If I wanted to using a flat shoe like tennis style would the mod have to be removed due to it being hardened to the arch form? Thanks!
I think it should be okay for flat shoes.
The plastic from the milk cartons that I used is relatively flexible and bendy, even with the insole glued to them. They're not rock hard or solid.
They're really meant to provide extra crush protection for the toes, because in a high heel shoe the doll foot tends to slide down the shoe into the toe end.
It's the toe crushing that I wanted to try to prevent.

Hope that helps a bit more.
Feel free to modify any of what I did to match your own doll's feet or requirements.
Thank you for the info, much appreciated!

editit

Post by editit »

As always your shots are fantastic! Love the wet ones!
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

editit wrote:As always your shots are fantastic! Love the wet ones!
Thanks editit. :thumbs_up:
That was a hot day so we had to do a wet t-shirt photoset! :D

By the way, how are you getting along with your lovely Nikki?
I noticed you were looking for another smaller/lighter girl too.

INFORMATIONS