www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

You poor man djcdoll, what an awful chore that must be! well if it ever gets to be too much then pop Tiffany on the train to Ipswich I will make sure I have a good supply of baby oil! Actually, I think it may even be too hot to do that particular job today! I think the next gal on my rota is Monique next week, I do hope it's cooled a bit by then!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:Tiffany's wash and baby oil day today. We like lingering over that! :D :mrgreen:
You forgot to share the sexy pics 8O

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I think that in these current high temperatures seeing Tiffany's oiled body would cause me to blow a gasket!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Arthur1960 wrote:I think that in these current high temperatures seeing Tiffany's oiled body would cause me to blow a gasket!
:lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:You poor man djcdoll, what an awful chore that must be! well if it ever gets to be too much then pop Tiffany on the train to Ipswich I will make sure I have a good supply of baby oil! Actually, I think it may even be too hot to do that particular job today! I think the next gal on my rota is Monique next week, I do hope it's cooled a bit by then!
Pron wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Tiffany's wash and baby oil day today. We like lingering over that! :D :mrgreen:
You forgot to share the sexy pics 8O
Sorry guys no photos of a slippery Tiffany - my hands were all oiled up and I wouldn't be able to hold the camera. :lol:
It was a bit warm doing all the washing and oiling though! It's talc and then nipple colour touch ups next. :D

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

I wish I could do the oil thing every day!

Hey but if it's just once a month, gives new meaning to the phrase "that time of the month" :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pinocchio wrote:I wish I could do the oil thing every day!

Hey but if it's just once a month, gives new meaning to the phrase "that time of the month" :mrgreen:
Hi Pinocchio, as I only have one girl it's quite a pleasant task!
I try to do the washing and oiling about every 6 to 8 weeks so it's not too frequent.
I like to darken her nipples and they usually get touched up more frequently than that, maybe every 2 to 3 weeks. :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Tiffany is looking absolutely stunning in that dress! Great shots djcdoll! Gotta love those outfits that cling and show off the great figure. Something about dressing up the doll that just does it, they look so damn good.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

djcdoll wrote:Hi Pinocchio, as I only have one girl it's quite a pleasant task!
I try to do the washing and oiling about every 6 to 8 weeks so it's not too frequent.
I like to darken her nipples and they usually get touched up more frequently than that, maybe every 2 to 3 weeks. :D
May I ask what you use to, as they say, touch up her nipples? :whistle: Kinga wouldn't mind a bit of her own colors back as well.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Tiffany is looking absolutely stunning in that dress! Great shots djcdoll! Gotta love those outfits that cling and show off the great figure. Something about dressing up the doll that just does it, they look so damn good.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
It was just a simple cheap stretchy bodycon dress off eBay. Took ages to get it on her though! :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pinocchio wrote:
May I ask what you use to, as they say, touch up her nipples? :whistle: Kinga wouldn't mind a bit of her own colors back as well.
I use the method that Arthur1960 recommended. He posted a thread about nipple colour touch ups. Well worth reading. :thumbs_up:
All you need is some powder makeup in the colour you want to use. I used a cheap brown eyebrow colour.
You just apply it to the nipples and then run some vaseline all over the new coloured nipples.
Once the vaseline soaks in and dries it seems to fix the colour quite well.
It's not permanent colour but lasts a couple of weeks or so. :D

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

djcdoll wrote:
Pinocchio wrote:
I use the method that Arthur1960 recommended. He posted a thread about nipple colour touch ups. Well worth reading. :thumbs_up:
All you need is some powder makeup in the colour you want to use. I used a cheap brown eyebrow colour.
You just apply it to the nipples and then run some vaseline all over the new coloured nipples.
Ronin just INSISTED on butting in and saying she approves of this "Nipple Tweaking" method.
Apologies djcdoll for stepping on your thread.
Attachments
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0107.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1551 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

djcdoll wrote:I use the method that Arthur1960 recommended. He posted a thread about nipple colour touch ups. Well worth reading. :thumbs_up:
Sounds good, although I don't suppose this works well together with a perv like me who enjoys the occasional french-kissing of nipples...? :whistle:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Romantic wrote: Ronin just INSISTED on butting in and saying she approves of this "Nipple Tweaking" method.
Apologies djcdoll for stepping on your thread.
Hi The Romantic, no problem at all. Your Ronin looks great, love her nipples too. :thumbs_up:
All credit must go to Arthur1960 for this great "Nipple Tweaking" method. :D
Pinocchio wrote: Sounds good, although I don't suppose this works well together with a perv like me who enjoys the occasional french-kissing of nipples...? :whistle:
Hi Pinocchio, actually it does work well for nipple kissing as it's semi-permanent. It seems to last ages before needing a colour touch up. :D

INFORMATIONS