www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Sevenup wrote:That is a great shot!
Thanks very much Sevenup. :thumbs_up:
Your feedback is appreciated. Glad you like it. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I hope Tiffany is ok after her near tumble over, my Sarah has been over a couple of times, the last time , last year, luckily she fell back on top of me so she was ok but I got a bruise or two! I've been meaning to ask if you could tell me what you use for Tiffany's nipple colour as it look spot on from your pictures. I'm guessing a powder makeup of some kind and would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:I hope Tiffany is ok after her near tumble over, my Sarah has been over a couple of times, the last time , last year, luckily she fell back on top of me so she was ok but I got a bruise or two! I've been meaning to ask if you could tell me what you use for Tiffany's nipple colour as it look spot on from your pictures. I'm guessing a powder makeup of some kind and would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.
Luckily I managed to catch her before she fell off the chair, it was a close call.

I use your method for colouring her nipples. Powder makeup, then rub in vaseline over it, then wait until it soaks in.
Once soaked in and dried it seems to last ages before requiring topping up.

I have a local Wilkinson or Wilko store near me. I get most of my cosmetics for Tiffany from there as it's cheap (which is good!!) and seems to be reasonable quality. No problems so far.
For Tiffany's nipples I used this Eyebrow palette kit:

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/collection- ... /p/0352156

The colour that I used is the middle colour. That's my favourite nipple colour!! :D
I think you may have a Wilko store near where you're located.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks for that djcdoll, I just kicked myself as I was in our Wilkinson's an hour ago! Just been shopping in town for some clothes for my son and me but couldn't resist a nice little skirt for one of the gals that was reduced! Its Monique's birthday tomorrow so I think I will give it to her! Anyway thanks for the info, will get it next time I'm in town.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Thanks for that djcdoll, I just kicked myself as I was in our Wilkinson's an hour ago! Just been shopping in town for some clothes for my son and me but couldn't resist a nice little skirt for one of the gals that was reduced! Its Monique's birthday tomorrow so I think I will give it to her! Anyway thanks for the info, will get it next time I'm in town.
That's great. :thumbs_up:
I go to my local Wilko a lot, it's a great store. :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Great shots in these last few sets, especially the red lingerie and boots, Tiffany is looking downright hot!! I heard my name mentioned about photography, flattered and thankful, I enjoy shooting and sharing it and helping when I can.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

A new look for Tiffany today as she tries out a new short blonde wig.
I think it makes her look a bit "vampy", or maybe "Nordic/Scandinavian"?
Maybe a different shade of lipstick would, help rather than bright red, pink possibly? :D

Tiffany wanted to go on the computer so I said no problem but don't go and buy stuff off eBay or Amazon! :)
When I came back Tiffany was back on TDF checking out her favourite hot babes.
I think she's getting the hots for Arthur1960's latest girl Astrid. :roll:
Attachments
Checking out Arthur1960's latest girl Astrid.
Checking out Arthur1960's latest girl Astrid.
A.JPG (321.32 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Listening to music on her iPhone
Listening to music on her iPhone
B.jpg (270.54 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Getting a bit vampy!
Getting a bit vampy!
C.jpg (256.34 KiB) Viewed 2546 times
Getting more vampy!
Getting more vampy!
D.jpg (257.24 KiB) Viewed 2546 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:I like the hair style and the new eyes.
She would even look good in a hessian sack. :)
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
We were just trying out the new wig to see if it's any good or not. It was just a cheap one off eBay.

Yes, I like the MannequinFan EasyMove Eyes too. They're a good upgrade on the original eyes.
One of the nicest things is that you can close her eyes so that she looks like she's sleeping.
Originally it was a bit spooky waking up in the morning and finding her staring at me! 8O

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, I agree that new wig definitely gives Tiff a more Nordic look, it's good to change things now and then but in Tiffany's case you don't have to change too much as she's already as foxy as a bag of foxes! Astrid is very happy to have Tiffany as a fan, in fact I was hoping to do a few more pics of her today but then remembered it's Monique's birthday today so have just done a few pics with her. Anyway thanks for these new pics, I'm sure Tiffany has a growing fan base that look forward to your postings!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, I agree that new wig definitely gives Tiff a more Nordic look, it's good to change things now and then but in Tiffany's case you don't have to change too much as she's already as foxy as a bag of foxes! Astrid is very happy to have Tiffany as a fan, in fact I was hoping to do a few more pics of her today but then remembered it's Monique's birthday today so have just done a few pics with her. Anyway thanks for these new pics, I'm sure Tiffany has a growing fan base that look forward to your postings!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I think I'll save that new short blonde wig for the right scenario idea for a future photoset.
I'll pop over to Monique's thread soon and have a look at her latest photos.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:Originally it was a bit spooky waking up in the morning and finding her staring at me! 8O
Every time she's staring at you she wonders why you are still lying there and don't get out the lube. :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:
djcdoll wrote:Originally it was a bit spooky waking up in the morning and finding her staring at me! 8O
Every time she's staring at you she wonders why you are still lying there and don't get out the lube. :lol:
Ha ha, that's exactly right Pron! :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany's gone back to her favourite short blonde wig.
It's a bit warm and muggy today so she's wearing her denim shorts and a thin top again.

She's decided she wants to "help" me in the office and has sat herself down right on the desk!
I'm not sure what she has in mind with "helping", but we'll go with the flow. Ha ha. :lol:
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (334.31 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (307.5 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (287.73 KiB) Viewed 2461 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Very nice pose. I like photos with mirrors. :thumbs_up:

djcdoll wrote:Tiffany's gone back to her favourite short blonde wig.
It's a bit warm and muggy today so she's wearing her denim shorts and a thin top again.

She's decided she wants to "help" me in the office and has sat herself down right on the desk!
I'm not sure what she has in mind with "helping", but we'll go with the flow. Ha ha. :lol:

That's supposed to be helpful? Looks more like a distraction. :whistle: A very nice distraction.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

INFORMATIONS