www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll more suberb pics of the lovely Tiffany, I have to say I do like the pose with her sitting astride a chair like that! In the last 2 years you would have thought I could have come up with that one as it's such a great, sexy pose! You can bet one of my gals will be giving it a go. Its been busy here the past 2 days as my German film crew are here and today it was shooting scenes here in the house featuring all 7 gals. I can tell you that I worked up quite a sweat moving them all about from the house to the garden and back for a group pic. I took some myself and will post in one of my threads a bit later. In the meantime please give us more pics of Tiffany, your work just gets better and better and I would say Tiffany is now well up there amoungst some of the sexiest gals on tdf right now!
That's very kind of you Arthur1960, we all appreciate feedback. :thumbs_up:
I was aware that you've busy with your visiting film crew. I hope it's gone well. I think everyone on TDF will be looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing some pics.
I bet it was tiring moving all your girls around, especially in this heatwave. I struggle a bit and I've only got one girl, who's a light weight compared to some.

The chair pose is an easy one to do and is a favourite of mine.
She's sitting down and she can lean/hold onto the back of the chair for support, especially if she's wearing heels.

As far as future photosets, Tiffany has got some ideas. She's been shopping on eBay for party dresses, one arrived already and another is on the way. :roll:
So I think we'll do some party dress photosets soon when the weather cools off a bit.
Tiffany wants matching shoes and accessories (she's a woman afterall, ha ha!!), so we'll have to wait a bit until she's got everything she needs. :D

Also we've got some ideas featuring fancy dress constumes. That's for a bit later though.
We've still got plenty of ideas for photosets, so no chance of us drying up just yet.
Doing the photosets is a lot of effort and time, but it's great fun and we enjoy it.

I hope TDF members are not getting fed up with us posting our photosets though. :?

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

The chair pose should be easy, but the doggystyle pose seems rather difficult to pull off. It costs me quite some energy to put the legs in place (really need to put some force in to move them, probably cause she's still new) but whenever I try to let her rest on her hands, the arms seems to give in to her weight, resulting in her faceplanting (and the legs go up a bit too).

I hope I described it well, I don't know if you had any issues with that, and if so, how did you solve it?

On another matter, in these attempts I let her lie on her belly and it's hella sexy especially with them sideboobs. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

CWDave wrote:The chair pose should be easy, but the doggystyle pose seems rather difficult to pull off. It costs me quite some energy to put the legs in place (really need to put some force in to move them, probably cause she's still new) but whenever I try to let her rest on her hands, the arms seems to give in to her weight, resulting in her faceplanting (and the legs go up a bit too).

I hope I described it well, I don't know if you had any issues with that, and if so, how did you solve it?

On another matter, in these attempts I let her lie on her belly and it's hella sexy especially with them sideboobs. :D
Hi CWDave,
As far as doggystyle pose is concerned, the WM155DD can be posed like that for photosets, care is needed though for sex in that position.
I don't have a photo that shows my Tiffany in exactly the right doggystyle pose but I've attached a couple that are pretty close.
One photo is of her standing leaning over a desk, and another on a bed.

I wouldn't rest her on her hands for too long though as you may damage them.

As far as sex in that position, make sure you put a BIG cushion or pillow(s) underneath her so she can lay on it and don't put any weight on her hands.
Best to rest her on her elbows, with her elbows on the pillow/cushion too.
Her back will arch quite a way as shown in the photos so that helps too.
If she's doing the standing position and you're a tall person, putting her in heels can help raise her up a bit, ha ha :D

I'm a big fan of side boobs too as you can probably tell from my photos. :D
Hope all that helped.
Attachments
DoggieStyle.jpg
DoggieStyle.jpg (185.96 KiB) Viewed 1414 times

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

Thanks for the tips!

As for the standing pose, I did notice some problems about the height difference, her being 155cm/61inch and me 189cm/74inches. :razz: Heels might be a bit too expensive though, maybe a few telephone books will help. :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany and I are not as brave as Arthur1960 and the other photographers who take their girls out into the World on road trips and excursions.
Well done to those brave members. :thumbs_up:
:glou:

Tiffany and I will have to try and be a bit creative at home for our little stories and photosets and hope TDF members are still interested.

Anyway, another early morning and I was woken by Tiffany sitting up and rooting around in the bedside cupboard looking for something.
I know what she was looking for, but I'd moved the lube somewhere else as I need to recuperate from her voracious appetite!
I was just lying there quietly, watching her through half open eyes, when she turned towards me....

What happened next? Did she find the lube? Find out soon.
Part 2 follows shortly. :D
Attachments
Wonder what Tiffany is looking for?
Wonder what Tiffany is looking for?
A.jpg (618.95 KiB) Viewed 1349 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good lord Tiffany looks hot today! I think you will have to get it in bulk! I have to say Tiffany looks particularly enticing in these pics. Whenever I look at her I'm very, very tempted to get a 155 myself as with her back curved like that and her full breasts she just ozzes sex appeal. Maybe rather than Sarah having a twin she could be one of triplets! Damn me and my imagination, although in this case it's Tiffany here thats to blame, if she didn't look so foxy maybe I could think about something else! Also her nipple colour looks spot on in these pics!

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

The arched back is fantastic, I currently got mine lying on her belly on my bed and it's such a trait to look at. :D

One thing I've been wondering about is, if she's able to sit on her legs like this, or is the skeleton not that flexible. Did you ever try it? I rather not find out myself since my dolls joints are still quite stiff and it's currently quite hot, so I rather not spend too much energy on something that could be for nought. :razz:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Good lord Tiffany looks hot today! I think you will have to get it in bulk! I have to say Tiffany looks particularly enticing in these pics. Whenever I look at her I'm very, very tempted to get a 155 myself as with her back curved like that and her full breasts she just ozzes sex appeal. Maybe rather than Sarah having a twin she could be one of triplets! Damn me and my imagination, although in this case it's Tiffany here thats to blame, if she didn't look so foxy maybe I could think about something else! Also her nipple colour looks spot on in these pics!
Thanks Arthur1960, the feedback is really appreciated. :thumbs_up:
It was the curves of the WM155DD that got me hooked in the first place. I think it was TomEric's superb photographs of his Sina that got my pulse racing initially!!!
Anyway, I know she's exaggerated and a pure fantasy sex figure, but I don't mind. :wink:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

CWDave wrote:The arched back is fantastic, I currently got mine lying on her belly on my bed and it's such a trait to look at. :D

One thing I've been wondering about is, if she's able to sit on her legs like this, or is the skeleton not that flexible. Did you ever try it? I rather not find out myself since my dolls joints are still quite stiff and it's currently quite hot, so I rather not spend too much energy on something that could be for nought. :razz:
Thanks CWDave. :thumbs_up:
I know what you mean, the WM155DD can look pretty spectacular from behind. :wink:

As far as that sitting on her legs position goes, she will do most of that position.
However, I've not got Tiffany to sit all the way back on her legs like your photo, but pretty close.
There are a couple of example photos on Tiffany's thread where she is on her knees and sitting back, a bit similar to the pose you're interested in.

Don't know if you've tried yet, but your girl is able to straddle you, cowgirl style - if you know what I mean!! :wink:
By the way, I'm not posting any pics of that...!!! Ha ha. :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Part 2 and last part of the "Hiding the lube" photoset.

Tiffany is a bit annoyed with me for hiding the lube, so she hatches a plan.
She sits back on the pillows and says "Okay, maybe if I can get your motor started, then maybe you'll go and get the lube?".
I said "sure, let's see what you can do".
That was it, she was off flying solo, in her own World. I just left her to it and just watched. :oops:

After a while when she was finished, she rolled over onto her side and fixed her gaze on me and said "How about you getting the lube now?"
I said "Sure, I'll just get it".

She then said "Buckle up honey, we're just getting started!"
I gulped..... 8O
Attachments
Tiffany is frustrated.
Tiffany is frustrated.
A.jpg (191.62 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Tiffany being naughty.
Tiffany being naughty.
B.jpg (133.59 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Tiffany flying solo!
Tiffany flying solo!
C.jpg (142.68 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Tiffany looks at me, is she ready for more?
Tiffany looks at me, is she ready for more?
D.jpg (128.58 KiB) Viewed 1294 times

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

I think you may need to do more than just "buckle up". Looks like you gonna need a full harness and a roll cage to take racy Tiffany for a spin. She's looking amazing here! :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh my sweet Lord, I'm trying to get the tea done, I should know better than to dip into Tiffany's thread when I'm trying to concentrate on something! I think you are probably creating some of the hottest pics currently on tdf yet still keeping it all above board, in fact that one with Tiffany closing her eyes is causing a disturbance that will require a cold shower very soon! Excellent stuff, Tiffany is a star!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:I think you may need to do more than just "buckle up". Looks like you gonna need a full harness and a roll cage to take racy Tiffany for a spin. She's looking amazing here! :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
Thanks Mr_Fix_it, really appreciate feedback from a good photographer such as yourself. :thumbs_up:
That just got me thinking, racing cars etc. Maybe that could be an idea for a photoset?
However we don't have a racing car or even a sports car. :(
I bet one of those zip-up racing suits would be a good idea for Tiffany? Or maybe a pit lane girl?
Hmmmm, eBay and Amazon beckon. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Oh my sweet Lord, I'm trying to get the tea done, I should know better than to dip into Tiffany's thread when I'm trying to concentrate on something! I think you are probably creating some of the hottest pics currently on tdf yet still keeping it all above board, in fact that one with Tiffany closing her eyes is causing a disturbance that will require a cold shower very soon! Excellent stuff, Tiffany is a star!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
That made me laugh out loud. I hope you didn't spill or burn your tea!!
There are a lot of hot girls on TDF, yours included, Mr_Fix_it's Honey, terabyte's Aylen, Panther68's girls, etc......
The great thing is that everybody has a different style so the photos are always different and interesting.
I'll always keep my photos above board, no need to be vulgar etc. After all Tiffany is a nice girl - most of the time :wink:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I couldn't resist checking out Tiffany's booty while she was dozing this morning! :D
Not sure if she noticed me pulling the duvet down slightly to get a better view, or maybe she did? Ha ha. :wink:
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (239.59 KiB) Viewed 1204 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I think it's thanks to your wonderful pictures of Tiffany that I can't shift the idea of getting a WM155DD myself and I think it will have to be with head 46 as well! It would have to wait till I've saved a bit though so maybe at the end of the year. I've been reviewing the previous promotional pics from back in 2016 and it's because she has such exaggerated curves that there is the opportunity for some really erotic pics without the need to show every inch of flesh. Indeed some of the sexiest photos you have posted have been with Tiffany wearing those great bras you got from Curvy Kate (I think that's the name?). I have fond memories of looking at issues of Playboy and Mayfair back in the sixties when glamour pictures were still quite censored so the photographer, I think, had to be a little more creative. I think there was a rule back then that only one nipple could be visible? (or did I dream that!). Anyway I shall be blaming you djcdoll for creating this itch that I shall eventually have to scratch, whenever I see a posting on Tiffany's thread I'm there like a rat up a drain pipe! I really hope Sarah never gets her own account on TDF otherwise I will be in the dog house for sure lusting after other synthetic ladies like this! Going back to Tiffany's gorgeous peach of a butt, I suspect that if I woke up with that vision of loveliness my brains would melt!

INFORMATIONS