www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by danDub »

djcdoll wrote:As a guy I never thought I'd be spending so much time online shopping for women's clothes and accessories!! :lol:
Ha same here, gonna go on a primark spree this week, already got some nice stuff last week from there, seen some nice stuff from boohoo and prettylittlething I’m gonna get, tops are tricky because of her bust size which i think is a h cup so a bigger size is a must sometimes, although she fits into a size S long sleeve top with plenty of room around the chest area :?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:
djcdoll wrote:As a guy I never thought I'd be spending so much time online shopping for women's clothes and accessories!! :lol:
Ha same here, gonna go on a primark spree this week, already got some nice stuff last week from there, seen some nice stuff from boohoo and prettylittlething I’m gonna get, tops are tricky because of her bust size which i think is a h cup so a bigger size is a must sometimes, although she fits into a size S long sleeve top with plenty of room around the chest area :?
Good luck with your shopping trip to Primark. :thumbs_up:
Look forward to seeing some pics if you're successful.
We have a Primark near where I live. I plan to go on a shopping expedition there myself soon!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

djcdoll wrote:
danDub wrote:
Good luck with your shopping trip to Primark. :thumbs_up:
Look forward to seeing some pics if you're successful.
We have a Primark near where I live. I plan to go on a shopping expedition there myself soon!
Thanks :thumbs_up: made lots of trips there over the months, can get some real nice clothes at good prices and they fit my doll well, got a new head for my doll coming this week so i will start posting pics soon

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

We didn't expect to get sunshine today so we were surprised to see blue skies this afternoon.
Luckily Tiffany was already wearing her Daisy Dukes denim shorts and a cropped top so we dashed outside to see if we could get some photos before the clouds rolled in.
We managed about an hour of sunshine before looming dark clouds sent us scurrying back inside. At least we got some outdoor photos. :D
Attachments
Standing by the wall.
Standing by the wall.
A.jpg (634.65 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
More standing by the wall.
More standing by the wall.
B.jpg (611.17 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Around the bench.
Around the bench.
C.jpg (471.12 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Sitting on the back of the bench.
Sitting on the back of the bench.
D.jpg (496.32 KiB) Viewed 1059 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Some nice new pictures of Tiffany. I like the blue sequin mini-dress. And all others too. :D
Nice to see Tiffany in the sun, even if it was only for a short time.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, well done on catching that brief bit of sun we had today! We had a similar spell at around 5pm but I was right in the middle of doing Keiko's wash and baby oil so that had to come first! I do like that colourful top that Tiff has on and of course she really rocks those denim shorts!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:Some nice new pictures of Tiffany. I like the blue sequin mini-dress. And all others too. :D
Nice to see Tiffany in the sun, even if it was only for a short time.
Thanks Tsall. :thumbs_up:
Yes that blue sequin dress was nice, I like it too, it fitted her nicely. We like party dresses, even better when they're an eBay bargain. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, well done on catching that brief bit of sun we had today! We had a similar spell at around 5pm but I was right in the middle of doing Keiko's wash and baby oil so that had to come first! I do like that colourful top that Tiff has on and of course she really rocks those denim shorts!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
It was a spontaneous thing as I was going to wash and oil Tiffany today too. The sunshine was there so we dashed outside to take advantage of it. :D
I like the shorts too, they're a great fit. I was having trouble keeping my hands off her bum while I was trying to take photos. :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's a few more photos from Tiffany's Sunday afternoon photosession.
I took quite a lot of images to take advantage of the unexpected sunshine while it lasted, so managed to find a couple more to post here (I'll add a couple to my Daisy Dukes thread too.) :D
Hope you're not bored of them.
Attachments
Taking advantage of the sunshine.
Taking advantage of the sunshine.
Bonus.jpg (585.97 KiB) Viewed 990 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:You could make some kind of Tiffany Advent calendar with one new pic every day. :wink:
You have a point Pron, maybe I'm posting too many images. Perhaps I should hold off for a while, let the dust settle. :?

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:
Pron wrote:You could make some kind of Tiffany Advent calendar with one new pic every day. :wink:
You have a point Pron, maybe I'm posting too many images. Perhaps I should hold off for a while, let the dust settle. :?
I rather meant 24 Christmas related pics before Christmas, one every day would be nice in addition to your other pics. :mrgreen:
I wish I had so much time for my dolls and hobbies like you seem to have for Tiffany. :? :wink:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
I rather meant 24 Christmas related pics before Christmas, one every day would be nice in addition to your other pics. :mrgreen:
I wish I had so much time for my dolls and hobbies like you seem to have for Tiffany. :? :wink:
Ah I see, no problem, I got it wrong! :lol:
That's a good idea, but it may be a bit difficult to get 24 Christmas related pictures. I'll have to think about it and see if I can think up some ideas. :thumbs_up:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Good to see that Tiffany is taking the last rays of the sun. 8)
Later we have to do it for a while with less unfortunately....... But inside it is also nice and comfortable. So with the photoshoots it will be fine for us all...... :lol: :thumbs_up:

The jeans that Tiffany wears are very nice combined with the beautiful colored sweater. :thumbs_up: :D

Grretings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Good to see that Tiffany is taking the last rays of the sun. 8)
Later we have to do it for a while with less unfortunately....... But inside it is also nice and comfortable. So with the photoshoots it will be fine for us all...... :lol: :thumbs_up:

The jeans that Tiffany wears are very nice combined with the beautiful colored sweater. :thumbs_up: :D

Grretings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Thanks DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:
Yes it was a very quick photoshoot outside while the sun was shining. We had to dash back inside again once the clouds came back though.
We don't have much space in my back yard, but it's enough to get a few photographs when the sun shines. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

We had sunshine again today so no apologies for taking advantage and getting Tiffany in a bikini top again. :mrgreen:
Photos to follow shortly. :D

INFORMATIONS