www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by terabyte »

She is such a hottie! These shots rock along with that suit!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh I love these shots of Tiffany, especially that last one, looks like we had the same idea today, getting our girls out in the glorious sunshine. Excellent stuff, keep them coming please!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:She even looks like she is sweating in the sun. :thumbs_up:
I hope it's not her oil.
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
It was very warm in the sunshine today, but I didn't keep out in it for too long and she's back inside with no problems. :D
terabyte wrote:She is such a hottie! These shots rock along with that suit!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
It was hot and sweaty again today and I didn't have to carry her very far.
You guys who take your girls out on road trips have my admiration for all the hard work and the great results you get. :thumbs_up:
Looking forward to seeing your Aylen on her next roadtrip.
Arthur1960 wrote:Oh I love these shots of Tiffany, especially that last one, looks like we had the same idea today, getting our girls out in the glorious sunshine. Excellent stuff, keep them coming please!
Thanks Arthur. :thumbs_up:
You're right, I knew you'd be have at least one of your girls out in the sunshine today! lol.
Looks like the warm weather will continue for a while - more photo opportunities for your girls. :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:
Pron wrote:She even looks like she is sweating in the sun. :thumbs_up:
I hope it's not her oil.
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
It was very warm in the sunshine today, but I didn't keep out in it for too long and she's back inside with no problems. :D
terabyte wrote:She is such a hottie! These shots rock along with that suit!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
It was hot and sweaty again today and I didn't have to carry her very far.
You guys who take your girls out on road trips have my admiration for all the hard work and the great results you get. :thumbs_up:
Looking forward to seeing your Aylen on her next roadtrip.
Arthur1960 wrote:Oh I love these shots of Tiffany, especially that last one, looks like we had the same idea today, getting our girls out in the glorious sunshine. Excellent stuff, keep them coming please!
Thanks Arthur. :thumbs_up:
You're right, I knew you'd be have at least one of your girls out in the sunshine today! lol.
Looks like the warm weather will continue for a while - more photo opportunities for your girls. :D
I appreciate that, a little bit of a workout to carry them around, so far, well worth it. I definitely have some city roadtrips planned for Aylen. Right now I am doing your shoe/foot mod.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Another nice sunny day so we're taking advantage of it while we can.

Tiffany is outside sat on the bench with her iPad. She's engrossed in something, concentrating.
I said what're doing Tiff? She said she's texting one of Arthur's girls to get the latest gossip from Arthur's Harem.
I said what's new? She said it's girl talk, no boys allowed!!
So that was that. Maybe she'll tell me later, probably not. :D
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (426.87 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (424.1 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (439.5 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (437.15 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (308.06 KiB) Viewed 1817 times
F.JPG
F.JPG (291.39 KiB) Viewed 1817 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:She makes me smile every time I see new pics of her.
What would I do without her twin sister? :lol:
That's a very nice compliment. Thank you Pron. :thumbs_up:
:glou:

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

That blonde wig really suits the #46 head a lot :thumbs_up: , even so much as a new wig can make a real different experience

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:That blonde wig really suits the #46 head a lot :thumbs_up: , even so much as a new wig can make a real different experience
Thanks. Yes, I agree with you. :thumbs_up:
When I first got her I was keen on long hair, but after a while it just gets in the way.
I've been searching for better wigs. The shorter wigs are much more manageable. That latest blonde one is just a cheap one off eBay.
It's amazing how much a new wig changes her appearance and look.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

djcdoll wrote:
danDub wrote:That blonde wig really suits the #46 head a lot :thumbs_up: , even so much as a new wig can make a real different experience
When I first got her I was keen on long hair, but after a while it just gets in the way.
I've been searching for better wigs. The shorter wigs are much more manageable. That latest blonde one is just a cheap one off eBay.
I like the longer ones but once you lie her down they can get messey especially the wigs the dolls ship with, for the really good ones you are at looking around over £100 and upwards, i bet Tiffany’s looking forward to the summer :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
I like the longer ones but once you lie her down they can get messey especially the wigs the dolls ship with, for the really good ones you are at looking around over £100 and upwards, i bet Tiffany’s looking forward to the summer :D
Yes I do like girls with long hair, always have done. I always liked pony tails for some reason! lol.
I used to know a real girl a while back who had a mass of red curly hair, it was magificent, but she kept trying to straighten it for some reason.

At the moment with Tiffany I'm into the shorter bob type styles.
These are great in bed as they don't get in the way as much as long hair. With long hair I'm always having to keep moving it off her face, it's a lot easier with shorter hair. :D

Yes Tiffany is looking forward to the summer. We'll keep posting photos as long as I can think up new ideas and scenarios. Don't want to keep repeating stuff.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Monique just asked me if I know someone called Tiffany, I said I most certainly do but she didn't say anything more, looks like this is just between the girls!
Attachments
IMG_20180524_205238_285.jpg
IMG_20180524_205238_285.jpg (567.98 KiB) Viewed 1779 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote: Monique just asked me if I know someone called Tiffany, I said I most certainly do but she didn't say anything more, looks like this is just between the girls!
Ah, so it was Monique who Tiffany was texting! They're up to something. :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It's a dull and cloudy day here. I don't think we'll be doing any photoshoots today. :(
During yesterdays photoshoot we took quite a lot of images, so I've selected some additional ones and made them into a composite.
I think we'll take advantage of the dull afternoon to do some eBay/Amazon browsing and see what we can find. :D
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (369.94 KiB) Viewed 1730 times

INFORMATIONS