www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good lord! Thanks for sharing these suberb pics of the lovely Tiffany, you have a very good eye for posing her and your choice of lingerie is spot on! In particular I love the 4th pic down in that last set as Tiffany is looking right at the camera and her pose is something else. I bet after seeing your pics there will be a surge in sales of the WM155, I'm tempted myself, she could be a sexy, busty twin sister for my Sarah! Anyway splendid work!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Hi Arthur1960,
Many thanks for your kind words. It's appreciated. :thumbs_up:

I'm trying to put my photos into some kind of mini-story rather than just posting random images.
The reality is that it's harder than it looks and takes a lot of time to do.
As you know, the WM155 is not as heavy as some of the taller dolls such as the busty WM170 that I originally had my eye on, but it still takes a while to pose her and move her around.

Tiffany and I had fun doing that photoset.
We've both got plenty of ideas for future photosets. We've not even started on using: hot pants, skin tight trousers, boots, stiletto heels, etc.
Also we need to experiment with makeup. Tiffany wants to start off with lipstick and lip gloss, so we'll see how that vamps things up a bit.

I've got another short photoset nearly ready that was taken today in the sunshine.
She was pestering me for attention while I was working on the computers, so I'll post that set shortly. :D

I hope I'm not "over posting" my images, not sure if people are fed up with seeing images of the WM155?
Anyway we'll see what happens.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Oh I forgot to mention that the black lingerie was off eBay.
The bra is a Curvy Kate Portia UK size 28J cup. I got this for the bargain price of £1.98 including postage - I was the only bidder!
The knickers were an unbranded pair size XS bought for £3.70.
The little black dress was from TopShop, UK size 6. It has a lining which helps stop staining. Can't remember how much that cost but it was cheap.
So good bargains overall :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good to hear that you are getting your eBay bargains, you will find that because our gals are often unusual sizes then you can pick things up cheap as, as you found, you may be the only bidder. As for over posting, don't worry about that, Tiffany is pure sexy goodness so the day I see too much of her will be the day I'm 6' under! Just don't tell Sarah I said that, she already has to contend with 4 other gals here but she doesn't have to worry as she is the queen of the harem. Anyway keep posting away, I've done several pics today for Sarah and Athena and I probably overdo it sometimes but it's just such good fun and sometimes you can turn out a gem or two with your photos and you certainly hit the bullseye with your last couple of sets!

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by distiller »

djcdoll wrote: The bra is a Curvy Kate Portia UK size 28J cup. I got this for the bargain price of £1.98 including postage - I was the only bidder!

lol, I guess requests for J cups are rare hahaha. nice

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

distiller wrote:
djcdoll wrote: The bra is a Curvy Kate Portia UK size 28J cup. I got this for the bargain price of £1.98 including postage - I was the only bidder!

Exactly :thumbs_up:
Real human Barbie Dolls are pretty rare, especially in the small band sizes!
When bidding on eBay, I've started to wonder if the other bidders for these sizes are also doll owners :D

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by distiller »

djcdoll wrote:
distiller wrote:

Exactly :thumbs_up:
Real human Barbie Dolls are pretty rare, especially in the small band sizes!
When bidding on eBay, I've started to wonder if the other bidders for these sizes are also doll owners :D
haha , possible :D

Razzmatazz613
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Razzmatazz613 »

Amazing pics, possibly the best 155 shoots I’ve seen, keep up the good work and please keep on posting!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Razzmatazz613,

Thank you. Thats very nice of you to say. :D
It's great to know that other members like my photos, as I try my best.

It's great fun doing the photo shoots, but isn't easy.
As I said earlier posing her takes a while. Sometimes she doesn't want to stay in a pose I like, or her hair won't stay out of her eyes, etc..
I'm learning a lot though about lighting and getting the angles that make her look as real as I can.
That last series with the little black dress and then the black lingerie took about 3 hours to pose and take the photos.
Then the digital processing took a couple of hours on top of that.

Don't worry, I don't plan stopping.
I've made a big list of ideas for potential future photosets.
Just got to get the right props and clothing for her.

I want to do some more with the little black dress at some point as Tiffany has some heels arriving soon, so I'm hoping those look good. :D
Watch this space!

Wojtek
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Wojtek »

djcdoll wrote:A bit later Tiffany decided to try on a tight, clingy sweater! :D
Tiffany is amazing! This sweater perfectly emphasizes her shapes and fits her beautiful eyes.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Hi Wojtek,

Thanks for your kind comments. :thumbs_up:
Yes I agree, that tight sweater is good - I light busty girls in tight clothes! :D
That particular photo was just a quick test, I'll revisit that sweater later when I get a tight skirt to go with it.
I've got Tiffany some more tight clothes so will try and take some good photos soon.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:Razzmatazz613,

Thank you. Thats very nice of you to say. :D
It's great to know that other members like my photos, as I try my best.

It's great fun doing the photo shoots, but isn't easy.
As I said earlier posing her takes a while. Sometimes she doesn't want to stay in a pose I like, or her hair won't stay out of her eyes, etc..
I'm learning a lot though about lighting and getting the angles that make her look as real as I can.
That last series with the little black dress and then the black lingerie took about 3 hours to pose and take the photos.
Then the digital processing took a couple of hours on top of that.

Don't worry, I don't plan stopping.
I've made a big list of ideas for potential future photosets.
Just got to get the right props and clothing for her.

I want to do some more with the little black dress at some point as Tiffany has some heels arriving soon, so I'm hoping those look good. :D
Watch this space!
Very nice work in here!! Shoots are very fun and tap your creative side. I can fully understand the time it takes from setup to post processing, I've done portrait work for 15yrs, it is very time consuming but the results are very satisfying!!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's another photoset taken this week.
I'm not 100% satisfied with these as the bright sunshine through the window was challenging and the bra was a bit too big.
Anyway I hope you like them.
As I said earlier I'm trying to weave a story line into the photosets.

So, there I was in the office, working on the computers, deep in thought.
The sun was streaming through the windows and it was getting a bit warm, when I heard Tiffany creep up behind me.
It seems she wasn't getting any attention and decided to change that.
It looked like she was warm too as she'd stripped down to her bra and knickers!
She squeezed in front of me and sat on the desk.
Oh dear, so much for working on the computers today, what shall we do now Tiffany..... :D
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (390.67 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (290.18 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (288.58 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (295.75 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (303.12 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
F.JPG
F.JPG (265.19 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
G.JPG
G.JPG (269.13 KiB) Viewed 2716 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's another photoset of Tiffany taken today.
This was a bit spontaneous as I'd just given her a good talcing (spent rather a long time doing that! :D ) and then decided to take some photos.
(Note to me: don't talc her, then put clothes on her and then do a photoset as the talc gets everywhere).
These were a bit challenging due to the lack of decent lighting. We'll be glad when we get some decent sunshine.

Anyway, here is Part 1, hope you like them.
Tiffany had been out with her girlfriends and left me to do the housework.
She was back now and feeling a bit guilty so decided to make it up to me.
I told her it probably wasn't a good idea to go out dressed like that without a bra on ( 8O ), but she'll do what she wants anyway.

Part 2 coming shortly...
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (327.27 KiB) Viewed 2670 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (545.86 KiB) Viewed 2670 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (431.13 KiB) Viewed 2670 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (459.38 KiB) Viewed 2670 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (491.68 KiB) Viewed 2670 times
F.JPG
F.JPG (536.96 KiB) Viewed 2670 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That colour looks good on Tiffany, mind you I'm sure she looks pretty good in anything! I'm curious as to how often you are powdering her as I have found that the recent WM body that I got for my Athena was far less tacky than previous doll bodies so in the last 6 weeks or so I think I've only given her a powdering twice which is great as powdering can act to dry out the tpe so if it's less tacky it means it's holding onto its mineral oil better. This is good news as it should mean extended periods between cleaning and baby oil massage (although I do enjoy that bit but having 5 gals means there is always one due!). As Tiffany has the newer tpe I'm guessing she is less tacky? Anyway, she is looking good, so keep the pics coming!

INFORMATIONS