www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

The party season is in full swing now and Tiffany is anxious to join in the fun.
So time for one of the glittery party dresses that we've been accumulating over the last few weeks.
Tiffany chose a nice gold sequin dress with some glittery shoes. I think she likes dressing up.

We'll call this photoset the "Glittery gold party dress".

Half way through this photoset the batteries on the photo lights died on me. We had to do a bit of image processing to rescue the images. :?
Note to self - recharge batteries after each photoset!!! :lol:

We'll try and feature another party dress in the next photoset. :D
Attachments
Trying to look casual.
Trying to look casual.
DSC_0002.JPG (526.99 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
Ready for my closeup.
Ready for my closeup.
DSC_0006.JPG (736.25 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
Check out my bum.
Check out my bum.
DSC_0015.JPG (476.36 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
Tiffany's excited!
Tiffany's excited!
DSC_0021.JPG (726.26 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
Push that chest out!
Push that chest out!
DSC_0056.JPG (655.12 KiB) Viewed 1443 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Tiffany looks ready to party! I love that dress and the shoes too! Actually it reminds me that I got a pair of shoes like that a while back, I just need to find a dress like this too! Lovely pics as always and the one with Tiff on one foot is an impressive pose to pull off! Great stuff!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Tiffany looks ready to party! I love that dress and the shoes too! Actually it reminds me that I got a pair of shoes like that a while back, I just need to find a dress like this too! Lovely pics as always and the one with Tiff on one foot is an impressive pose to pull off! Great stuff!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Yes Tiffany loves wearing dresses like that. I won an auction on eBay and got it for £1.50, plus £2.95 postage! We like our bargains. :lol:
We really should have used gold coloured shoes to match the dress, but we didn't have any so had to use glittery silver ones instead.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I think Tiffany is a bit sad today. Apart from our good friend Arthur1960 nobody else seems to like her new party dress. :cry:
Looks like all the new girls are getting all the attention. I'll dry her tears, give her a hug and try to cheer her up. :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

These are nice man and loved this pose since well the sucker for heels thing :P

BTW this type of dress looks really great on her! I actually have nothing remotely similar, and always wonder with such a dress...are you tempted to just lift it up and get going from behind :roll: ?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Hi djcdoll, please tell Tiffany that I always follow this tread and I always like her dresses, poses, everything. Even if I don't post it.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

djcdoll wrote:I think Tiffany is a bit sad today. Apart from our good friend Arthur1960 nobody else seems to like her new party dress. :cry:
Looks like all the new girls are getting all the attention. I'll dry her tears, give her a hug and try to cheer her up. :)
When I was going to bed last night (having spent a lot of time with Magda, our new gal), I would swear that Sarah looked sad. Now I know that it's me projecting onto her but nevertheless it still seemed like a real thing and so I was moved to promptly reassure her which I again did this morning, so I'm hoping all is well now. Please reassure Tiffany that, while she and Sarah may have been around for a bit longer, they can still show these new gals a thing or two!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

djcdoll wrote:I think Tiffany is a bit sad today. Apart from our good friend Arthur1960 nobody else seems to like her new party dress. :cry:
Please pass on my apologies to Tiffany. She looks great in that party dress. I haven't spent as much time on the forum as I had been the past few days. Been to busy worrying about my Alyssa.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Don't be sad Tiffany...You look amazing in that dress!
The new girls will only be new for a short time but you will always be our lovely Tiffany! :angel:
:glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:These are nice man and loved this pose since well the sucker for heels thing :P
BTW this type of dress looks really great on her! I actually have nothing remotely similar, and always wonder with such a dress...are you tempted to just lift it up and get going from behind :roll: ?
Thanks avante. We love those sparkly party dresses too. :thumbs_up:
One thing that I like doing is playing with the zip on the back, especially when hugging her, reaching around the back a bit like James Bond would do!! :mrgreen:
Sometimes it can take quite a while before we're actually ready to try and take some photos!!! :whistle: :lol:
Tsall wrote:Hi djcdoll, please tell Tiffany that I always follow this tread and I always like her dresses, poses, everything. Even if I don't post it.
Thanks Tsall, Tiffany feels better today and is already anxious to try on another dress! :roll:
Arthur1960 wrote: When I was going to bed last night (having spent a lot of time with Magda, our new gal), I would swear that Sarah looked sad. Now I know that it's me projecting onto her but nevertheless it still seemed like a real thing and so I was moved to promptly reassure her which I again did this morning, so I'm hoping all is well now. Please reassure Tiffany that, while she and Sarah may have been around for a bit longer, they can still show these new gals a thing or two!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany feels much better today. It's the holiday season and everyone is busy. As I just said to Tsall above, Tiffany wants to try on another dress soon, so we'll see how that one goes. :D
Jimmy_71 wrote: Please pass on my apologies to Tiffany. She looks great in that party dress. I haven't spent as much time on the forum as I had been the past few days. Been to busy worrying about my Alyssa.
No problem Jimmy_71, thanks for posting a comment and feedback. We love getting comments on our photos. :D
Mr_Fix_it wrote: Don't be sad Tiffany...You look amazing in that dress!
The new girls will only be new for a short time but you will always be our lovely Tiffany! :angel:
:glou:
Thanks Mr_Fix_it. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany's put it behind her now and already anxious to try on new dresses :roll:
It's the holiday season so everybody is busy, etc....
Lets see how we get on when we do the next photos. :D

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

WOW djcdoll,
Tiffany is looking awesome in these shots,
I'm so jealous.
I'm not one for Christmas but I love to see girls in holiday outfits.
But I've gotta say that my favorite is that black lingerie and heels.
super hot!
4 shades of Tiffany.jpg
4 shades of Tiffany.jpg (650.4 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Messenger wrote:WOW djcdoll,
Tiffany is looking awesome in these shots,
I'm so jealous.
I'm not one for Christmas but I love to see girls in holiday outfits.
But I've gotta say that my favorite is that black lingerie and heels.
super hot!
Thanks The Messenger. Tiffany and I are very happy that you liked her photos. She's made up now! :thumbs_up:
We try to do a variety of outfits and it's great fun doing the photos. Photosets with court heels are the hardest to do though, especially when she's standing in them.
With the black lingerie set, that see through black number was rather nice on her - it's very soft on her skin and feels really good to touch. We lingered over that for quite a while! :mrgreen:
I think we had to the Santa outfit, it's obligatory. :lol:

I've got another Christmas themed photo idea, but not sure if it will work or not. I'll see how it goes in the next couple of days or so. :?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's a couple more photos of Tiffany standing in her high heels. :D

A couple of TDF members have asked how its done, so I've added an additional image showing how Tiffany is able to stand in her high heels.
She has some "Standing Helpers" on her feet inside her shoes! 8) :lol:

The main problem with standing in high heels is the tendency for the doll foot to slide down the shoe sole and crush the toes in the toe end of the shoe.
My solution is to use some stiff plastic cut from old Tupperware containers.
I cut and shaped the plastic to fit inside the toe end of a pair of high heel court shoes and covering the area where the foot bolts are located. Holes are cut for the foot bolts.
They don't need to cover the whole of the doll foot, just enough for the foot bolts. The "Standing Helpers" are screwed to the doll feet and once inside the shoe are not visible.
I added some black tape as some cushioning to help prevent foot damage from the edge of the plastic.
I used some fine sandpaper to get rid of any burrs and sharp edges. This allows stockings to be worn with over them without damaging the stockings (looks a bit odd without shoes though!).
So far, Tiffany has not suffered any damage to her feet or toes while wearing these - she only wears them for photoshoots with heels.

They work very well for high heel court shoes as can be seen in my photos of Tiffany.
They're not so good for open toe or sandal shoes. A better solution for those shoe types might be to screw foot bolts directly through the shoe into the doll feet.

WARNING - you have to be VERY careful when your doll is standing in heels, watch her at all times! 8O

I hope this gives other TDF members some further ideas for getting their dolls to stand in heels. :D
Attachments
Standing by the big mirrors.
Standing by the big mirrors.
DSC_0036.JPG (739.32 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
Leaning against the chest of drawers.
Leaning against the chest of drawers.
DSC_0057.JPG (633.98 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
Help for standing in high heels.
Help for standing in high heels.
Standing_Helpers.jpg (443.46 KiB) Viewed 1247 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

He djcdoll, it's great to see your high heels foot mod, I'm definitely going to give this ago and Sarah would be the ideal candidate, be great to see her standing in heel! Thanks for this!

INFORMATIONS