www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

I couldn't get in the bathroom this morning as Tiffany was in there doing her makeup. She said "I won't be long!" :roll:
I'm sure a few of us have been in this scenario at some point.

So we'll call this photoset: "I'll only be 5 minutes!" :lol:

I couldn't resist going in the bathroom as well, just to check out her bum cheeks. :D
I didn't touch - honest!!! :mrgreen:

Note - she has her own little box to stand on so she can see in the bathroom mirror, she's only short! :lol:
Attachments
I'll be quick!
I'll be quick!
DSC_0003.JPG (441.77 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
I can see you in the mirror.
I can see you in the mirror.
DSC_0009.JPG (827.21 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
Are you looking at my bum?
Are you looking at my bum?
DSC_0017.JPG (384.22 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
Let me finish my makeup.
Let me finish my makeup.
DSC_0024.JPG (364.37 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
Are you STILL looking at my bum!
Are you STILL looking at my bum!
DSC_0027.JPG (405.15 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
Now bugger off and let me finish!
Now bugger off and let me finish!
DSC_0036.JPG (441.58 KiB) Viewed 1526 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Great idea for a photo set djcdoll! I shall be nicking this idea once I can coax Sarah out of the bed! It's cute that Tiff has a box to stand on, does she have a tpe tooth brush as well? Love that rear view, very sexy! Hope you have a few more from this set?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Great idea for a photo set djcdoll! I shall be nicking this idea once I can coax Sarah out of the bed! It's cute that Tiff has a box to stand on, does she have a tpe tooth brush as well? Love that rear view, very sexy! Hope you have a few more from this set?
Thanks Arthur1960. It's always great to get your feedback on our photos. :thumbs_up:
It looks like other TDF members don't seem to have much interest in our stuff now. Tiffany and I don't mind though as we enjoy doing our little photo scenarios.
We'll keep going. Tiffany got her Christmas outfit delivered today, so we'll do a Christmas themed photoset soon. :D

The original idea for the bathroom photoset was something like the Instagram photos you see of girls taking selfies in bathrooms or changing rooms.
However when we tried it Tiffany couldn't hold her phone due to her broken fingers (my bad, still not mended them yet!), so we had to adapt. :lol:
Also she couldn't see herself in the mirror so she had to have a box to stand on. Ha ha.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well you can rest assured that your pics of the lovely Tiffany are very much appreciated and welcome here! I'm sure that they are by others as well but sometimes comments can be like buses if you know what I mean! I was thinking the other day that it would be nice to start a WM155DD appreciation thread but then I thought that maybe there already is one? Aside from Tiffany and Sina Kent I know there are several other incarnations of this lovely lady out there so it might be an idea for them to have a place to hang out? Especially although not exclusively if they are a 46 head too as I always enjoy seeing different versions of this wonderful combination. I think that LDUK have just had a few recently so maybe we will see some new pics soon? Anyway back to Tiffany, thanks for the inspiration, I shall have to clean my bathroom and get some cheeky shots of Sarah in there, it will be fun if nothing else!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

djcdoll wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Great idea for a photo set djcdoll! I shall be nicking this idea once I can coax Sarah out of the bed! It's cute that Tiff has a box to stand on, does she have a tpe tooth brush as well? Love that rear view, very sexy! Hope you have a few more from this set?
Thanks Arthur1960. It's always great to get your feedback on our photos. :thumbs_up:
It looks like other TDF members don't seem to have much interest in our stuff now. Tiffany and I don't mind though as we enjoy doing our little photo scenarios.
We'll keep going. Tiffany got her Christmas outfit delivered today, so we'll do a Christmas themed photoset soon. :D

The original idea for the bathroom photoset was something like the Instagram photos you see of girls taking selfies in bathrooms or changing rooms.
However when we tried it Tiffany couldn't hold her phone due to her broken fingers (my bad, still not mended them yet!), so we had to adapt. :lol:
Also she couldn't see herself in the mirror so she had to have a box to stand on. Ha ha.
I may not respond but personally I really enjoy the photos that you post. They're always very well done and help me get ideas for photos to take once I get my girl. It's to bad the forum doesn't have a "like" tab for posts.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well you can rest assured that your pics of the lovely Tiffany are very much appreciated and welcome here! I'm sure that they are by others as well but sometimes comments can be like buses if you know what I mean! I was thinking the other day that it would be nice to start a WM155DD appreciation thread but then I thought that maybe there already is one? Aside from Tiffany and Sina Kent I know there are several other incarnations of this lovely lady out there so it might be an idea for them to have a place to hang out? Especially although not exclusively if they are a 46 head too as I always enjoy seeing different versions of this wonderful combination. I think that LDUK have just had a few recently so maybe we will see some new pics soon? Anyway back to Tiffany, thanks for the inspiration, I shall have to clean my bathroom and get some cheeky shots of Sarah in there, it will be fun if nothing else!
Jimmy_71 wrote: I may not respond but personally I really enjoy the photos that you post. They're always very well done and help me get ideas for photos to take once I get my girl. It's to bad the forum doesn't have a "like" tab for posts.
Thanks Arthur1960 and Jimmy_71, really appreciate your comments and feedback. :thumbs_up:
No problem. We'll keep posting our photos as long as we can. We'll do some photosets over the upcoming holiday period. :D
I think you may be right Jimmy_71, a "Like" button would help. Viewers wouldn't feel the need to post any text if they liked what they see, just press a button instead.

shwing

Post by shwing »

Hey djc, some fine sets since I last visited, Tiffany is lookin mighty fine in the black dress! Always appreciate seein her! :thumbs_up:
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

shwing wrote:Hey djc, some fine sets since I last visited, Tiffany is lookin mighty fine in the black dress! Always appreciate seein her! :thumbs_up:
Many thanks shwing. :thumbs_up:
I try to keep the interest going by getting Tiffany to wear a variety of outfits. She doesn't take much persuading as she likes dressing up. :lol:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Nice black dress pics! And man that bathroom set is just amazing!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:Nice black dress pics! And man that bathroom set is just amazing!
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate your kind comments and feedback. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Nice black dress pics! And man that bathroom set is just amazing!
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate your kind comments and feedback. :D
Most welcome! :)

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

I couldn't resist going in the bathroom as well, just to check out her bum cheeks. :D

Yeah right!! lol

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

bentone wrote:I couldn't resist going in the bathroom as well, just to check out her bum cheeks. :D

Yeah right!! lol
He he he! :whistle: :wink: :mrgreen:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Time to make a pit stop again at team Tiffany. :D

I can not give a like because they do not have it here, so we do it the old-fashioned way. :whistle:

Yes women and the bathroom scenes, that is always inspiration for the camera man, It seems like they are there to show themselves more, or would it come because we only see it like that, well, it does not matter.
Tiffany seems to enjoy all the attention and give her a dissimilarity with such a beautiful body. Blonde hair and pink lingerie is a very nice combination. Every man gets a good sense of it. :thumbs_up:

Let's see if I can secretly get my lady on picture when she is standing in front of the mirror....... The worst thing that can happen is that the hairbrush, lipstick, ect is flying around our ears. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

Have a nice sunday my friend and offcourse Tiffany, We Will pass by again soon. :) :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Time to make a pit stop again at team Tiffany. :D

I can not give a like because they do not have it here, so we do it the old-fashioned way. :whistle:

Yes women and the bathroom scenes, that is always inspiration for the camera man, It seems like they are there to show themselves more, or would it come because we only see it like that, well, it does not matter.
Tiffany seems to enjoy all the attention and give her a dissimilarity with such a beautiful body. Blonde hair and pink lingerie is a very nice combination. Every man gets a good sense of it. :thumbs_up:

Let's see if I can secretly get my lady on picture when she is standing in front of the mirror....... The worst thing that can happen is that the hairbrush, lipstick, ect is flying around our ears. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

Have a nice sunday my friend and offcourse Tiffany, We Will pass by again soon. :) :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)
:glou:
Thanks DDM and Timea. :thumbs_up:
We enjoyed doing that bathroom photoset. We have a small bathroom so it was a bit cramped in there! :lol:

INFORMATIONS