www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by dxc »

She is looking beautiful in this dress. I like the way you posed her in the light from the window.
Seeing the pictures I can hardly imagine that you feel that the effort was not worth it.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

dxc wrote:She is looking beautiful in this dress. I like the way you posed her in the light from the window.
Seeing the pictures I can hardly imagine that you feel that the effort was not worth it.
Thanks dxc. I'm glad you like my photos. It's nice to get feedback. :thumbs_up:
I think the photos came out better than I was expecting. I find black dresses challenging to photograph! :D

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Your nightmare was worth it. Tiffany looks great. :D

I don't know if it is a good idea, but would it be possible to cut the seam of the cross over straps on the back side and reattach it with velcro? Then it would be much easier to dress her.

A small hint/advice:
Can you have a look at Tiffany's fingers before taking a photo? Sometimes her finger are badly bend and it would look much better if her fingers where more natural.
Yes I know, Tiffany's curvy body distracts most viewers and so they would not realize this small detail. :whistle:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:Your nightmare was worth it. Tiffany looks great. :D

I don't know if it is a good idea, but would it be possible to cut the seam of the cross over straps on the back side and reattach it with velcro? Then it would be much easier to dress her.

A small hint/advice:
Can you have a look at Tiffany's fingers before taking a photo? Sometimes her finger are badly bend and it would look much better if her fingers where more natural.
Yes I know, Tiffany's curvy body distracts most viewers and so they would not realize this small detail. :whistle:
Thanks Tsall. :thumbs_up:
Good tip about the dress straps, thanks.

Yes, I'm aware about her fingers. It's something that's been mentioned to me in a PM before.
I sometimes forget to look at her hands when I'm taking photos as I'm more concerned with her face or hair or her balance.
I have a LOT of photos that are really good except for being spoiled by spooky fingers.
I need to mend her broken fingers, but in the meantime I'll try to remember to check her hands in future. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, I had that problem with Sarah's old YL148 body, ie a few of her fingers were doing their own thing and one even twisted right round. One day I sat down with her and had a good feel (of her fingers!) and I could feel where the finger wires had popped out of the narrow spring that was cemented into the palm plate. With some careful manipulation I was able to poke the wire back into the spring and then they looked ok again. Now it's possible that Tiffany has this set up for her fingers but I'm guessing that the Jinsan factory stopped using the springs at some point in the past 18 months as I'm pretty sure all my more recent gals just have a thicker wire that's cemented straight into the palm plate. While this design makes the fingers stiffer they are still vulnerable to snapping off at the palm plate. Certainly Sarah's new 155 body has the thicker wires straight into the palm plate (as far as I can tell) whereas my older rescue 155 has the older design so all her fingers that at first seemed broken had actually just had the wire pop out if the spring! Not sure if that's of any help or not and if Tiffany's fingers are the newer design and have snapped off then surgery may be the only answer. I'm going to have to do some surgery on one of my rescue gals hands so will share anything of note I learn with you.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi djcdoll, I had that problem with Sarah's old YL148 body, ie a few of her fingers were doing their own thing and one even twisted right round. One day I sat down with her and had a good feel (of her fingers!) and I could feel where the finger wires had popped out of the narrow spring that was cemented into the palm plate. With some careful manipulation I was able to poke the wire back into the spring and then they looked ok again. Now it's possible that Tiffany has this set up for her fingers but I'm guessing that the Jinsan factory stopped using the springs at some point in the past 18 months as I'm pretty sure all my more recent gals just have a thicker wire that's cemented straight into the palm plate. While this design makes the fingers stiffer they are still vulnerable to snapping off at the palm plate. Certainly Sarah's new 155 body has the thicker wires straight into the palm plate (as far as I can tell) whereas my older rescue 155 has the older design so all her fingers that at first seemed broken had actually just had the wire pop out if the spring! Not sure if that's of any help or not and if Tiffany's fingers are the newer design and have snapped off then surgery may be the only answer. I'm going to have to do some surgery on one of my rescue gals hands so will share anything of note I learn with you.
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I keep putting off doing the hand and finger surgery.
I think it's about time that I started to have a look at fixing them. Probably a good project for the autumn.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:The last time that I tried photographing Tiffany in a black dress it was a bit tough and I decided never again.
However after Tiffany tried on a simple long black dress I though I'd give it a go again.

First off, the long dress was a nightmare to get on her. It looks simple once it's on, but was like a puzzle with those cross over straps.
So the dress was on, then off, then on again..... Then we had to get the lining just right too. Short strapless mini-dresses are so MUCH easier to get on her.
Once she was finally "installed" in the dress I had to have a sit down to catch my breath, I was worn out. :lol:

After doing her posing Tiffany came and sat on the desk.
Tiffany said "Oops, I don't think I put any underwear on under this dress!"
I said, "Oh dear, I'd better check then." She was right! Ha ha. :mrgreen:

haha great read! aaaand great pics too! :) I like the rear pics allot very suggestive.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Zippy81 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:The last time that I tried photographing Tiffany in a black dress it was a bit tough and I decided never again.
However after Tiffany tried on a simple long black dress I though I'd give it a go again.

First off, the long dress was a nightmare to get on her. It looks simple once it's on, but was like a puzzle with those cross over straps.
So the dress was on, then off, then on again..... Then we had to get the lining just right too. Short strapless mini-dresses are so MUCH easier to get on her.
Once she was finally "installed" in the dress I had to have a sit down to catch my breath, I was worn out. :lol:

haha great read! aaaand great pics too! :) I like the rear pics allot very suggestive.
Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
Yes I agree about the rear pics, I liked playing with that dress zip! :lol: :mrgreen:

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Fingers, ARGH!!! LOL!!! This is a constant with most people and I mentioned it in a PM to someone when we were talking about photos, you get the PER-FECT photos, her eyes are making eye contact with you and you take the pics and think you're the BEST photograper... only to see those darn fingers twisted 180 degrees!!! I sometimes take 10 - 20 photos of Kennedy, only to have to retake them AFTER I do a photo review!

DJC,

I also wanted to mention your "accessorizing " of your girl is just getting flawless. Those earrings are just a compliment to that necklace, and you could have gone with a single pearl, but the long pearl cluster earrings are just awesome!
Kennedy And I

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MIGuy1740 wrote:Fingers, ARGH!!! LOL!!! This is a constant with most people and I mentioned it in a PM to someone when we were talking about photos, you get the PER-FECT photos, her eyes are making eye contact with you and you take the pics and think you're the BEST photograper... only to see those darn fingers twisted 180 degrees!!! I sometimes take 10 - 20 photos of Kennedy, only to have to retake them AFTER I do a photo review!

DJC,

I also wanted to mention your "accessorizing " of your girl is just getting flawless. Those earrings are just a compliment to that necklace, and you could have gone with a single pearl, but the long pearl cluster earrings are just awesome!
Thanks very much MIGuy1740. :thumbs_up:
Yes I like "dangly" earrings. Tiffany does have a pair of single pearl type earrings but I think the dangly ones look a bit better.
The earrings are cheap clip-on type off eBay.
I need to get some hooped earrings next, in a couple of different sizes. I also need a couple of different necklaces too. So back to eBay again! :lol:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

djcdoll wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:

Thanks Zippy81. :thumbs_up:
Yes I agree about the rear pics, I liked playing with that dress zip! :lol: :mrgreen:
Yea i'm sure! its amazing how nice just the body feels..and then you get fabric over it feels just as great!

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

djcdoll wrote:
MIGuy1740 wrote: I need to get some hooped earrings next, in a couple of different sizes. I also need a couple of different necklaces too. So back to eBay again! :lol:
I'm right there with you on the "hoops", it's some of Kennedy's first sets of earrings. I bought 2 inch thru 4 inch, and the 3 inch appear to be her faves and she just looks so good in them. I've also been necklace shopping, when Kennedy is feeling better, we will do a new jewelry reveal!
Attachments
FaceApp_1537832627726.jpg
FaceApp_1537832627726.jpg (178.34 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
Kennedy And I

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MIGuy1740 wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
MIGuy1740 wrote: I need to get some hooped earrings next, in a couple of different sizes. I also need a couple of different necklaces too. So back to eBay again! :lol:
I'm right there with you on the "hoops", it's some of Kennedy's first sets of earrings. I bought 2 inch thru 4 inch, and the 3 inch appear to be her faves and she just looks so good in them. I've also been necklace shopping, when Kennedy is feeling better, we will do a new jewelry reveal!
I used to know a real girl who wore large hooped earrings, although she didn't have fabulous curly hair like your lovely Kennedy! :D
Great photo of Kennedy by the way. I'm looking forward to seeing your new or fixed Kennedy or maybe both if you're lucky. :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

A glorious sunny day today but the sun is now getting lower down in the sky. Don't think we'll have many more days like today.
We decided to take advantage of the lovely sunshine to do another photoset outside.
Our small backyard means the "sunny footprint" is quite small and we were restricted to the area near the white wall again.
Tiffany decided to wear a nice yellow flowery top with some leggings. She added some nice pearl earrings to finish off the look.
I think the low sun brought out the rich yellow colour in her top quite nicely. :D
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (478.74 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (448.21 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (463.21 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

I love the left hand side pics of the 2nd and 3rd sets the most. :) Love the eye contact!

INFORMATIONS