www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hey Tiffany looks great, both those jeans and that top look perfect on her so well done on getting some that fit so well. I've been on eBay myself ordering stuff to fit Sarah's new bod so I know it can be tricky but it's totally worth the effort as I just love the way she looks right now, so sexy and feminine, just like Tiffany!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We tried to do a casual photoset today. It would have been better if it had been brighter sunshine so we wouldn't have had to rush. :D
terabyte wrote:I gotta say looking through this thread, Tiffany really looks fantastic in anything she wears. From the sexy lingerie to the casual tops and jeans. Nice work djcdoll!
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
I try my best to make her look as good as I can in her photos. It's not easy as you know but I enjoy the challenge. :D

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Very nice shooting Djcdoll, Tiffany looks very good in those clothings It fits nicely together for a beautiful appearance :D :thumbs_up:

I bought my Timea yesterday a jeans pants too.......
After several times washing the jeans pants first, soon see how my Timea jeans pants will stand...... :whistle:

I Think that I will be blown out of my shoes when she wears those jeans pants...... :thumbs_up: :haha4:

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :) :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Very nice shooting Djcdoll, Tiffany looks very good in those clothings It fits nicely together for a beautiful appearance :D :thumbs_up:

After several times washing the jeans pants first, soon see how my Timea jeans pants will stand...... :whistle:

I Think that I will be blown out of my shoes when she wears those jeans pants...... :thumbs_up: :haha4:

Thanks DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:
I made Tiffany wear some tights/pantyhose underneath the new jeans while I took the photos. That helped prevent any staining.
I will wash the jeans a few times as well. :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote: I made Tiffany wear some tights/pantyhose underneath the new jeans while I took the photos. That helped prevent any staining.
I hope you already know new clothes can stain even through tights / pantyhose / bodystocking on TPE and silicone dolls. :wink:
The jeans looks really nice. I ordered a lot of cheap clothes from Chinese eBay sellers.
They seem to have the right pants size for the WM155 as a regular size for women there. :lol:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:
djcdoll wrote: I made Tiffany wear some tights/pantyhose underneath the new jeans while I took the photos. That helped prevent any staining.
I hope you already know new clothes can stain even through tights / pantyhose / bodystocking on TPE and silicone dolls. :wink:
The jeans looks really nice. I ordered a lot of cheap clothes from Chinese eBay sellers.
They seem to have the right pants size for the WM155 as a regular size for women there. :lol:
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
Yes, luckily the jeans didn't stain Tiffany's legs this time. I'll wash the jeans a few times before we use them again.
I also get a lot of stuff off ebay too. :thumbs_up:

So far the only clothes that I had that caused some bad staining was that black shiny PVC catsuit we used a few weeks back.
Tiffany was stained around her neck by the collar part of the catsuit. Luckily the stains vanished after a couple of weeks.

Do you find that dark clothes stain your RealDoll Gema?
Does black lingerie and even black stockings stain Gema?

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:
Pron wrote:
Thanks Pron. :thumbs_up:
Yes, luckily the jeans didn't stain Tiffany's legs this time. I'll wash the jeans a few times before we use them again.
I also get a lot of stuff off ebay too. :thumbs_up:

So far the only clothes that I had that caused some bad staining was that black shiny PVC catsuit we used a few weeks back.
Tiffany was stained around her neck by the collar part of the catsuit. Luckily the stains vanished after a couple of weeks.

Do you find that dark clothes stain your RealDoll Gema?
Does black lingerie and even black stockings stain Gema?
My Realdoll Gema doesn't have black clothes, but I've seen dolls like her with stains from black clothes.
Most of them will disappear the better the newer the dolls are.
My WM155 got a few stains from black even after washing the clothes more than five times. But the stains disappeared after a few days.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Ya... those jeans look super on Tiffany :angel: ...But so does every thing else she wears! :mrgreen: :whistle:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Ya... those jeans look super on Tiffany :angel: ...But so does every thing else she wears! :mrgreen: :whistle:
Thanks Mr_Fix_it. :thumbs_up:
Yes we like those jeans. It's difficult to get clothes that fit the lower half of Tiffany at the same time as her upper half! :lol:
As a guy I never would have thought that I would enjoy shopping for womens clothes as much as I do - I'm well into the doll world now, no going back! 8O

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The last time that I tried photographing Tiffany in a black dress it was a bit tough and I decided never again.
However after Tiffany tried on a simple long black dress I though I'd give it a go again.

First off, the long dress was a nightmare to get on her. It looks simple once it's on, but was like a puzzle with those cross over straps.
So the dress was on, then off, then on again..... Then we had to get the lining just right too. Short strapless mini-dresses are so MUCH easier to get on her.
Once she was finally "installed" in the dress I had to have a sit down to catch my breath, I was worn out. :lol:

After doing her posing Tiffany came and sat on the desk.
Tiffany said "Oops, I don't think I put any underwear on under this dress!"
I said, "Oh dear, I'd better check then." She was right! Ha ha. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Standing by the window.
Standing by the window.
A.jpg (417.97 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
Sitting on the desk.
Sitting on the desk.
B.jpg (506.54 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
The dress zip is coming down!!!
The dress zip is coming down!!!
C.jpg (312.54 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Tiffany is the perfect accompaniment to my early evening beer! I just settled down, beer in hand, to check out tdf and there she is with some new pics, so I said 'oh good' and checked her out. Love the dress, black is always risky but worth it when you get pics like this! I was reassured to see you had trouble with those crossing straps at the back as I had the same issue with a similar type of dress on Athena, took me a while to work out as well! Tell Tiff to get some draws on as we are getting chilly nights now!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Looking classy again! Hahaha yeah I bet that was a stuggle! BTW that last one is quite awesome hahaha the unzip to feel ass :D NICE!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Tiffany is the perfect accompaniment to my early evening beer! I just settled down, beer in hand, to check out tdf and there she is with some new pics, so I said 'oh good' and checked her out. Love the dress, black is always risky but worth it when you get pics like this! I was reassured to see you had trouble with those crossing straps at the back as I had the same issue with a similar type of dress on Athena, took me a while to work out as well! Tell Tiff to get some draws on as we are getting chilly nights now!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I think I need a couple of beers after all the effort to get her in that dress. A lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be! :lol:
avante wrote:Looking classy again! Hahaha yeah I bet that was a stuggle! BTW that last one is quite awesome hahaha the unzip to feel ass :D NICE!
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
Yes, unzipping that dress to get a feel of her bum was rather nice, in fact I had to do it several times just to make sure! :whistle: :mrgreen:

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

djcdoll wrote:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Very nice shooting Djcdoll, Tiffany looks very good in those clothings It fits nicely together for a beautiful appearance :D :thumbs_up:

Thanks DDM & TIMEA. :thumbs_up:
I made Tiffany wear some tights/pantyhose underneath the new jeans while I took the photos. That helped prevent any staining.

Thanks for the tip Djcdoll,

When I'm in doubt with the clothes in case of stains I always putt Timea in a catsuite or panties, it always worked fine so far.
I also do this with the leather clothing sets that I have. Okay it may not look so nice, but at least we do not run any risks with stains.
I therefore dare to dress Timea in dark clothes now. I have washed the jeans pants 4 times now, the water is clean so it sould be good now but i will take no risk so i will putt a leg panty underneath it when she were's the jeans pants.

Tiffany looks very good in black dress and with her new hairstyle she makes it a total beautyful lady that is hard to resist. Well done bro, we like her this way....... Very attractive / irresistible.
Changes make's from a beautyful lady a true supermodel lady. :angel:
Don't understand me wrong...... Her previous blonde wig was nice too, but with this new wig i like even more. 8)
Yes and you now what it means if she'doesn't wearing underwear under her outfit........ Tiffany want you to be naughty to her........ hahaha :wink: :D :thumbs_up:

Have a nice sunny weekend. 8) :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Ya... those jeans look super on Tiffany :angel: ...But so does every thing else she wears! :mrgreen: :whistle:
I Rest my case!!! :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
I Rest my case!!! :mrgreen:
Thanks Mr_Fix_it. :thumbs_up:
As I said in the posting, it was a nightmare getting her into that dress, but I think it was worth the effort in the end. :lol:

INFORMATIONS