www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

We had some heavy rain showers here today so we thought we'd have another go at a Hollywood A-List "Model Shot".
For this attempt we chose another photograph of Scarlett Johansson. We like her and their are lot of great photos online of her to choose from. :D

This one was a bit more tricky than the last one due to the deep shadows and muted colours in the original image.
I think my hairdressing skills are a bit rubbish as well, with trying to match Scarlett's hair! ha ha. :lol:

It looks like Scarlett was in a reasonably large studio and the backdrop is placed a few feet back from her.
She's leaning quite a way forward. I couldn't quite get Tiffany to match that as her head wouldn't go far back enough.
I didn't have a suitable backdrop so had to improvise, plus I didn't have the space to put Tiffany sufficiently far away from it.
It's also not easy to work out where the lights were placed in Scarlett's photo, but looks like she was lit from the left side, slightly in front of her.
Anyway I learnt some more about photographic lighting and shade, it's not as easy as it looks. So on to the next one.

So here is my Tiffany as Scarlett Johansson (again!). :D

Sorry if people find these images a bit boring.
Attachments
Tiff_Scarlett.jpg
Tiff_Scarlett.jpg (687.02 KiB) Viewed 999 times

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Yum! That look with the hair over one eye is very sexy djcdoll!

I love seeing all these different looks you are achieving with Tiffany! :thumbs_up:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Djcdoll I have to say that this is one of your best yet! It's beautifully lit and Tiff has a slight downwards gaze into the camera, I love it! That's one to enlarge and print out! If you continue to push the bar even higher like this I'm definitely going to have to put some work in to try and catch up!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Yum! That look with the hair over one eye is very sexy djcdoll!
I love seeing all these different looks you are achieving with Tiffany! :thumbs_up:
Thanks adelea. :thumbs_up:
I wasn't sure that people were too interested in these photos. I'm glad you like them.
As I said earlier, it still amazes me at how versatile these dolls are. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Djcdoll I have to say that this is one of your best yet! It's beautifully lit and Tiff has a slight downwards gaze into the camera, I love it! That's one to enlarge and print out! If you continue to push the bar even higher like this I'm definitely going to have to put some work in to try and catch up!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Doing these photo copies is a bit like being one of those old master apprentice painters, where they had to copy what the great painter did.
It makes you study the original image in detail to order try and copy it.
It's a really good way of learning about lighting, shade, colour, composition etc.

Finding an image that may be suitable to copy takes a bit of time.
A lot of the Hollywood actresses tend to wear expensive designer clothes in photos or in movies so they can be tricky to do.
We like a good challenge though. :D

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

You are nailing these model shots.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Messenger wrote:You are nailing these model shots.
Thanks The Messenger. :thumbs_up:
I think these are a bit of a niche interest. However I'm really glad that some people like them and we appreciate the feedback. :D
Anyway, I like doing them and Tiffany is a patient model! Ha ha.
As I've said before, I think they're a good way of learning about photography.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

For those that may be interested in my setup for the last Scarlett Johansson model shot photo, I've attached a "behind the scenes" photo below. :D
Next time we'll arrange things a bit better and try and find some more space to set things up.
Tiffany needs to be further away from the backdrop so that it goes out of focus a bit more.
Having the original photo close by (on screen or as a printout) really helps with checking how close your setup matches.

It was worth doing the attempt, especially as it was a horrible rainy day. :D
Attachments
HowItWasDone.jpg
HowItWasDone.jpg (298.11 KiB) Viewed 949 times

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I know I don't find them boring, djcdoll. This last one I really like. I also appreciate you showing how you had things set up. :thumbs_up:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:I know I don't find them boring, djcdoll. This last one I really like. I also appreciate you showing how you had things set up. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate your feedback and we're glad you like our photos too. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Interesting to see your set up there djcdoll. I would dearly love to have a dedicated studio, at present I'm using a bit of my lounge. I have a plan to convert my big garage into one but I really need to get my finger out and clear out a load of junk in there! Changing the subject, I'm feeling confident that I may have a half decent fix for finger repairs that makes use of the existing palm plate. I'm going to try a different wire/brass tube combination for the next one but sticking the fingers into the plate with Permatex seems to work really well. Will keep you posted.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Interesting to see your set up there djcdoll. I would dearly love to have a dedicated studio, at present I'm using a bit of my lounge. I have a plan to convert my big garage into one but I really need to get my finger out and clear out a load of junk in there! Changing the subject, I'm feeling confident that I may have a half decent fix for finger repairs that makes use of the existing palm plate. I'm going to try a different wire/brass tube combination for the next one but sticking the fingers into the plate with Permatex seems to work really well. Will keep you posted.
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I'd love a dedicated studio too as I don't have much space in my house. The office room is a bit cramped as you can see in the photo. :D
Converting your garage would be a great idea and would give you a decent amount of space to work with. I would do that if I had a garage. :thumbs_up:

I'm watching what you do with your hand and finger repairs. So good luck. :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I'm kinda late to the party, djcdoll
You sure have this model look alike thing down pat.
Excellent job on that last one.
I too enjoy seeing the magic behind the camera.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

StormiLover wrote:I'm kinda late to the party, djcdoll
You sure have this model look alike thing down pat.
Excellent job on that last one.
I too enjoy seeing the magic behind the camera.
Thanks StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
Yes we like doing the model shot copies. We did another one today but will hold off posting until we have a couple of them done. :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Wow djcdoll! Very nice work in here, models shots is spot on! Tiffany is ready for some magazines!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Wow djcdoll! Very nice work in here, models shots is spot on! Tiffany is ready for some magazines!
Thanks very much terabyte. :thumbs_up:
We're doing these mainly to learn about photography and lighting etc. Plus they're great fun to do and you don't have to think up new poses! :D

We did another one yesterday, but I wasn't 100% happy with it for some reason. I'll post it anyway in a few minutes. :?

INFORMATIONS