www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by avante »

Ey man, on the last outfit: that belt is sexy + really 'breaks up' nicely + goes well with these hot boots!
The video idea is also quite nice actually. I liked how the reflections of her eyes actually changes hahaha stupid thing I know.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Ey man, on the last outfit: that belt is sexy + really 'breaks up' nicely + goes well with these hot boots!
The video idea is also quite nice actually. I liked how the reflections of her eyes actually changes hahaha stupid thing I know.
Thanks avante. :thumbs_up:
I think we both share that same tastes, hot girls in tight clothes! :lol:

The little video worked out better than I expected, especially as it was my first attempt using a green screen for a video.

I'm currently in the middle of doing some more green screen stuff, stills and video.
I've done a few test shots to see if all the idea works, also waiting on some props to arrive too. :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

StormiLover wrote:Great pictures as always.
I sware that window is magic.
I wish I had one. :D
Tiffanny is looking lovey by the window.

And I agree with SL.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:
StormiLover wrote:Great pictures as always.
I sware that window is magic.
I wish I had one. :D
Tiffanny is looking lovey by the window.

And I agree with SL.
Thanks Jimmy_71.
I'll tell Tiffany you said that, she likes complements so she'll be happy now! Ha ha. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

A bit of a dull Monday today with clouds building on the horizon and rain threatening.
Tiffany was sat in the window again watching to see if it would rain.
Maybe she ought to be a TV weather girl as she seems to enjoy watching our UK weather? She'd probably make the weather reports a bit more interesting! Ha ha. :lol:

Tiffany's dressed all in black today with a plunging black body, black jeans and black heels. :D

I said "Tiff, have you got black undies on too?"
She replied "Perhaps I'll let you come an check shortly!" :mrgreen:
Attachments
Clouds are building over there on the horizon.
Clouds are building over there on the horizon.
DSC_0011.JPG (334.79 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
I wonder if we'll get a thunderstorm, I don't like those?
I wonder if we'll get a thunderstorm, I don't like those?
DSC_0014.JPG (369.74 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
We'd better stay inside today.
We'd better stay inside today.
DSC_0033.JPG (303.27 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
I'm scared of thunder and lightning!
I'm scared of thunder and lightning!
DSC_0039.JPG (271.89 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Come and sit beside me and give me a kiss.
Come and sit beside me and give me a kiss.
DSC_0041.JPG (338.01 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Lets fool around.
Lets fool around.
DSC_0048.JPG (284.18 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
Do you want to check whether I'm wearing any undies now?
Do you want to check whether I'm wearing any undies now?
DSC_0059.JPG (361.67 KiB) Viewed 1297 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahaha hate to spoil, but I'm pretty confident she's not wearing panties ;). The first and last do it for me. I'ma all for trying some diversity, but I do like this super blonde look the best with this head tho man. That top part is really nice and fitting for such boobs, and her lips are very appealing; nicely done and love that color (esp. with the blue eyed blonde too).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well djcdoll you've done it again! What a great look, sexy and stylish! Actually the thought occurred to me when reading that Tiff likes to keep an eye on the weather that maybe she could perform a bit of a public service by checking the weather each morning and posting a pic wearing a bikini if it's going to be sunny and fully dressed if it's cold and holding an umbrella if rain is expected. Now I'm sure this would require a little help from yourself as well but it would be handy for Tiff's UK fans!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well djcdoll you've done it again! What a great look, sexy and stylish! Actually the thought occurred to me when reading that Tiff likes to keep an eye on the weather that maybe she could perform a bit of a public service by checking the weather each morning and posting a pic wearing a bikini if it's going to be sunny and fully dressed if it's cold and holding an umbrella if rain is expected. Now I'm sure this would require a little help from yourself as well but it would be handy for Tiff's UK fans!
Arthur1960 beat me to it.
"What a great look, sexy and stylish!"
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Wow.
Thanks adelea. Every time I put heels on Tiffany I say to her "Adelea will appreciate these heels!". Ha ha. :thumbs_up:
avante wrote:Hahahaha hate to spoil, but I'm pretty confident she's not wearing panties ;). The first and last do it for me. I'ma all for trying some diversity, but I do like this super blonde look the best with this head tho man. That top part is really nice and fitting for such boobs, and her lips are very appealing; nicely done and love that color (esp. with the blue eyed blonde too).
Thanks avante. You were right, no panties! :thumbs_up:
The long blonde wig is great for indoors but is a nightmare outside, as it blows around in the slightest breeze. :lol:
Arthur1960 wrote:Well djcdoll you've done it again! What a great look, sexy and stylish! Actually the thought occurred to me when reading that Tiff likes to keep an eye on the weather that maybe she could perform a bit of a public service by checking the weather each morning and posting a pic wearing a bikini if it's going to be sunny and fully dressed if it's cold and holding an umbrella if rain is expected. Now I'm sure this would require a little help from yourself as well but it would be handy for Tiff's UK fans!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I'll see if Tiffany is up for providing a weather service. It may not last long as she gets bored easily! :lol:
The Messenger wrote: Arthur1960 beat me to it.
"What a great look, sexy and stylish!"
Thanks The Messenger. :thumbs_up:
Always great to have you stop by and post feedback and comments. :D

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I concur.

I love it when one of my girls asks me to guess which pair of undies they are wearing (or not).
When I remind them that it was I that dressed them that morning so I have a pretty good idea, they always blush and say, "Oh yeah, I forgot".

Gotta love them dolls!

Good job djcdoll.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Amazing cleavage! The rest looks good too!

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Well djcdoll,
I guess I stand corrected, it's not just the window that makes Tiffany so awesome.
The Bed looks good on her too. :lol:
Really great sexy Pictures.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

The Romantic wrote:
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I concur.
I love it when one of my girls asks me to guess which pair of undies they are wearing (or not).
When I remind them that it was I that dressed them that morning so I have a pretty good idea, they always blush and say, "Oh yeah, I forgot".
Gotta love them dolls!
Good job djcdoll.
Thanks very much The Romantic. :thumbs_up:
Our dolls are very much alive in our heads. I talk to Tiffany a lot during the day, but she just looks at me! :D
stones wrote:Amazing cleavage! The rest looks good too!
Thanks stones. :thumbs_up:
Yes, she has an amazing cleavage and I don't get tired of admiring it myself! Ha ha. :lol:
StormiLover wrote:Well djcdoll,
I guess I stand corrected, it's not just the window that makes Tiffany so awesome.
The Bed looks good on her too. :lol:
Really great sexy Pictures.
Thanks StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany wasn't in the mood for standing in her heels that day, she decided sitting and lying down were better for her. :D

INFORMATIONS