www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by Arthur1960 »

Another awesome set of the foxy Tiffany! Love the red lingerie set, your collecting a rather nice wardrobe for your gorgeous gal!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Beautiful shots and everything fits perfectly, did you have to modify?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:Very nice pics :wink:
Where did you order the red bra and which size is it?
Hi Pron,

The red bra was bought off eBay. It was brand new. I paid £9 including postage.
It's a Curvy Kate Princess Balcony Bra, colour is Cranberry, size is UK 28H.

The Curvy Kate matching knickers from the same set are not made small enough for my Tiffany, so I had to search for a smaller equivalent.
The ones I managed to find were also off eBay and are a generic brand, size XS. I bought 3 different pairs (2 red and 1 white) for £10.

Hope that helps.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

stones wrote:Beautiful shots and everything fits perfectly, did you have to modify?
Hi stones,
Luckily everything fitted well so I've not had to alter anything yet.
Finding the right size bra for Tiffany has been tricky and has taken a while - you don't get many real girls with her curves unfortunately! lol
Suspender belts are tricky to source as she has a very small waist.
I keep hunting for stuff on eBay. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Another awesome set of the foxy Tiffany! Love the red lingerie set, your collecting a rather nice wardrobe for your gorgeous gal!
Thanks Arthur1960,
It's all off eBay and Amazon mostly. Nothing expensive - we like bargains up north! :D
Tiffany loves lingerie though :wink:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's part 2, the last part, of "The Lady in Red" photoset.

In this part Tiffany is lounging around on the bed and entices me to sit down next to her as she wants to tell me something.
The next minute, she jumps on me and won't let me get up, she's such a foxy tease.
What's a guy to do?
Oh well, she knows what she wants and how to get it, I may as well give in to her charms... :wink:
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (296.04 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (341.18 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (384.63 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (383.44 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (403.57 KiB) Viewed 1774 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

:lol: The WM155 is some kind of Barbie come to life. :D
I think you know this song? :wink:

Thanks for the info about the bra. I just ordered three Curvy Kate 28H from the UK to Germany for 35€ in total. 8O That's a good price.
But all were last item available.
A year ago when I got the WM155 I searched for lingerie and only found bras for at least 60-70€ each when standard size of the same was 10-20€.
If you need some further inspiration (and didn't find it already) for pics and clothes, you might take a look at the pics and videos of the members haremlover (Nefertiti) and magicdoll and silicon. :wink:

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

djcdoll wrote: I may as well give in to her charms... :wink:
There is no resisting her! Great poses of you together!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote::lol: The WM155 is some kind of Barbie come to life. :D
Thanks for the info about the bra. I just ordered three Curvy Kate 28H from the UK to Germany for 35€ in total. 8O That's a good price.
But all were last item available.
A year ago when I got the WM155 I searched for lingerie and only found bras for at least 60-70€ each when standard size of the same was 10-20€.
If you need some further inspiration (and didn't find it already) for pics and clothes, you might take a look at the pics and videos of the members haremlover (Nefertiti) and magicdoll and silicon. :wink:
Yes I agree, she is fantasy Barbie!
Well done of getting some nice bra's for your WM155. That's a good price you managed to get. :thumbs_up:
The WM155 is definitely not a "standard" size as we know so it's hard to find really nice, well fitting lingerie and other clothes too.
We did try one bra from a different brand. It was a Panache Harmony bra, UK size 28HH. Unfortunately that was a bit too big cup size, so may try a smaller cup if we find one that's cheap.
We'll keep looking at other brands too. A couple of other brands that Tiffany has been checking out are Fantasie, Panache and Pour Moi lingerie. Not got any of these yet though.
We'll only buy if the price is cheap! :D

Also thanks for the tips on other members. I'll have a look.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

do you know what uk clothes size she is?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:do you know what uk clothes size she is?
Hi danDub,
It's not as easy as that, wish it was!
This particular doll (the WM155DD) is a fantasy Barbie Doll type shape i.e. not normal, so finding clothes can be tricky.
I've mentioned in an earlier post about bra sizes that I've tested on her.
Knickers are usually an XS or even better 2XS if you can find them.

For things like tops and blouses, I've found that UK small sizes are best such as 6 or under.
You may find that size 8 works in some cases, as clothes sizes vary between brands.
It can be a bit of a lottery as women know all too well.
At least they can try them on in a changing room, or they buy several sizes online and send back the ones that don't fit.

Skirts and shorts are a nightmare due to the dolls tiny waist, so you have to get as small as you can.
Sometimes it helps if you read reviews of the clothes you're interested in, as the reviewer may give additional information such as whether that brands size 8 is on the small size etc...

The denim shorts I used in a previous photoset were size XS and were still too big.
I tried to shrink them by boiling them in a pan of water on the kitchen stove for about 3 hours (that was a tip from a google search).
That worked a bit but they were still too big. I tried to hide the bagginess by using a belt.
What I'll try next are childrens sized denim jeans and cut them down to shorts myself.
I'll probably try childrens sizes in skirts too if I can find suitable ones.

One tip, keep a tape measure in your pocket when out shopping so you measure potential clothes that you see (e.g. when walking round ASDA George).

The stiletto shoes I've used for her are a UK size 2, but they're a still a bit big for her feet!
I bought them off eBay from some Chinese shop. Some eBay shops do a UK size 1.5 so that may be better.
These are very small shoe sizes so not many manufacturers do them.

The stockings I've used are usually by Charnos 15 Denier in the small size, but you can get away with medium.
So far the black stockings by Charnos haven't stained the TPE, but I keep checking and don't leave black ones on her too long.

That's about as much as I've managed to do so far.
Hope it helps.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

djcdoll wrote:
danDub wrote:do you know what uk clothes size she is?
Hi danDub,
It's not as easy as that, wish it was!
This particular doll (the WM155DD) is a fantasy Barbie Doll type shape i.e. not normal, so finding clothes can be tricky.
I've mentioned in an earlier post about bra sizes that I've tested on her.
Knickers are usually an XS or even better 2XS if you can find them.

For things like tops and blouses, I've found that UK small sizes are best such as 6 or under.
You may find that size 8 works in some cases, as clothes sizes vary between brands.
It can be a bit of a lottery as women know all too well.
At least they can try them on in a changing room, or they buy several sizes online and send back the ones that don't fit.

Skirts and shorts are a nightmare due to the dolls tiny waist, so you have to get as small as you can.
Sometimes it helps if you read reviews of the clothes you're interested in, as the reviewer may give additional information such as whether that brands size 8 is on the small size etc...

The denim shorts I used in a previous photoset were size XS and were still too big.
I tried to shrink them by boiling them in a pan of water on the kitchen stove for about 3 hours (that was a tip from a google search).
That worked a bit but they were still too big. I tried to hide the bagginess by using a belt.
What I'll try next are childrens sized denim jeans and cut them down to shorts myself.
I'll probably try childrens sizes in skirts too if I can find suitable ones.

One tip, keep a tape measure in your pocket when out shopping so you measure potential clothes that you see (e.g. when walking round ASDA George).

The stiletto shoes I've used for her are a UK size 2, but they're a still a bit big for her feet!
I bought them off eBay from some Chinese shop. Some eBay shops do a UK size 1.5 so that may be better.
These are very small shoe sizes so not many manufacturers do them.

The stockings I've used are usually by Charnos 15 Denier in the small size, but you can get away with medium.
So far the black stockings by Charnos haven't stained the TPE, but I keep checking and don't leave black ones on her too long.

That's about as much as I've managed to do so far.
Hope it helps.
thanks, yeah it does seem a bit tricky, i have a few dolls in mind (still cant make up my mind but i will probably go with the 155cm due to lighter weight as the one i really want is 48kg and it will prob be difficult moving her about) i been looking at clothes online and it gets real confusing in the end, do white or pink colours stain the tpe at all?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

danDub wrote:thanks, yeah it does seem a bit tricky, i have a few dolls in mind (still cant make up my mind but i will probably go with the 155cm due to lighter weight as the one i really want is 48kg and it will prob be difficult moving her about) i been looking at clothes online and it gets real confusing in the end, do white or pink colours stain the tpe at all?
Hi danDub,
Weight was one of the main reasons why I opted for the WM155.
The other doll I had my eye on was the WM170 H cup (I'm a boob lover!), but that's a bit heavier.
I'm glad I decided on the WM155. She's heavier than I was expecting but still manageable with practice.
It can be tough and tiring moving my Tiffany around when we do the photosets.
It's not exactly heavy, just an awkward shape, more like a dead weight.
I also wanted to be able to hide her quickly should any family member show up at my house unexpectedly - not happened yet!!

As far as clothes staining the TPE, so far I've not had any problems with all the clothes I've used on her.
I think the very dark colours such as black and navy blue are probably the worse ones.
I've no problems at all with white, pinks or reds.

Good luck with your doll choice and let us know how you get on. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man you got some pretty nice pics; those breast are huge but I mostly like this head in blonde quite a bit.

P.s. the Tiffany Towers comp pics are really nice; great comparison!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Ey man you got some pretty nice pics; those breast are huge but I mostly like this head in blonde quite a bit.

P.s. the Tiffany Towers comp pics are really nice; great comparison!
Hi avante,
Thanks very much. :thumbs_up:
Yes, I was a bit of a fan of Tiffany Towers a few years back. Hence I named my doll after her as a tribute. :D

INFORMATIONS