www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Here's a few more pics of Tiffany in heels.
This time she's wearing a clingy, shiny, clubwear/onesie (not sure what you call it! lol).
She wanted to find a short miniskirt to go with it, but so far she hasn't found a suitable one.
In the end she decided to wing it and try it without a skirt

Here's part 1, part 2 to follow shortly:
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (320.47 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (386.11 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (329.24 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (371.91 KiB) Viewed 2079 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey that outfit looks great on Tiffany! I've just ordered a little dress for my gals made out of a similar material but that really shows off Tiffany's assets very well! Looking forward to part2!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's part 2 of the clingy shiny top and heels photoset :D
A couple of slightly more risque pics too :oops:
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (319.33 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (475.5 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (408.77 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (325.95 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (453.32 KiB) Viewed 2075 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hey that outfit looks great on Tiffany! I've just ordered a little dress for my gals made out of a similar material but that really shows off Tiffany's assets very well! Looking forward to part2!
Thanks Arthur1960, part 2 just posted.
I look forward to seeing the little dress on your girls when it arrives. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good Lord, part2 was even better, that last pic is just perfect, there's a very good reason why Tiffany's face and body became so popular and your photos display that reason perfectly! Sexy without being over the top, it's the type of picture that leaves you hungry for more! I've probably said this before but I would give serious thought to getting Sarah a twin sister, with Tiffany's body if finances allow later this year, it would certainly make for some awesome photoshoots!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Good Lord, part2 was even better, that last pic is just perfect, there's a very good reason why Tiffany's face and body became so popular and your photos display that reason perfectly! Sexy without being over the top, it's the type of picture that leaves you hungry for more! I've probably said this before but I would give serious thought to getting Sarah a twin sister, with Tiffany's body if finances allow later this year, it would certainly make for some awesome photoshoots!
Thanks Arthur1960.
Doing the photoshoots is great fun, but the posing is tricky even with just one doll!
I like the challenge of trying to get a pose that's sexy and tasteful.

As you have several girls already, I expect you already know how tricky it is to pose more than one.
I'll look forward to seeing the results of that challenge! :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh yes I know what you mean, often I play it safe it have my gals in fairly neutral poses but that can soon get a bit samey so I'm trying to be a bit more inventive and I'm not shy about nicking other folks ideas, hence the shots of Sarah laying on the floor today with me snapping from above, I think I saw someone do that yesterday. It's always tempting to do some of the poses that you see in the professional shoots but it's worth bearing in mind that often the gals in those shoots are pushed beyond their limitations and I'd hate to hurt my gals for the sake of a picture. But there are tricks you can incorporate that you pick up. In any case I can definitely confirm that your efforts with Tiffany today we're worth it as you've created some pictures to be proud of!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh yes I know what you mean, often I play it safe it have my gals in fairly neutral poses but that can soon get a bit samey so I'm trying to be a bit more inventive and I'm not shy about nicking other folks ideas, hence the shots of Sarah laying on the floor today with me snapping from above, I think I saw someone do that yesterday. It's always tempting to do some of the poses that you see in the professional shoots but it's worth bearing in mind that often the gals in those shoots are pushed beyond their limitations and I'd hate to hurt my gals for the sake of a picture. But there are tricks you can incorporate that you pick up. In any case I can definitely confirm that your efforts with Tiffany today we're worth it as you've created some pictures to be proud of!
Hey thanks Arthur1960 :thumbs_up:
I'm going to try other rooms in my house as well soon. I noticed you did some good photos in your kitchen.
When it's time for Tiffany's next proper wash, I think we'll try to do a few photo's in the bathroom.
We'll try and get a bit creative and I'll have a look at what some of the expert photographers have already done!
(Note to me - make sure that the bathroom is spotlessly clean, ha ha!! lol.)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

There's a thread on the forum where the challenge is to reproduce a photo of a professional model using your own doll.
I decided to have a go. It turned out to be harder than I thought, but great fun :D
Anyway here's my results that I posted on the "Model Shot" thread (added here into Tiffany's thread for completeness).

My Tiffany as her namesake Tiffany Towers:
Attachments
TiffanyPairA.jpg
TiffanyPairA.jpg (138.16 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
TiffanyPairB.jpg
TiffanyPairB.jpg (144.09 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
TiffanyPairC.jpg
TiffanyPairC.jpg (157.73 KiB) Viewed 1975 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey what a great idea! I will have to try and recreate some pics like that! Sometimes shots from the back can be so alluring as you just get a glimpse of the goodness in the front! I bet you had fun doing them!

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

That's looks damn sexy! And a nice idea with the comparison btw. :thumbs_up: :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Thanks guys, yes it was a challenge but great fun. :D
I've got another photoset in the camera too, so will post that later.

The comparison idea is not mine, check out the "Model Shots" thread in the "Eye Candy" folder here:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=54945

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It was cold and snowing outside today and Tiffany was lost in her own world watching the snow flakes outside the window.
Good job it was warm inside the house as she seemed to have forgotten to get fully dressed :wink:
After a while she got bored with watching the snow and decided to do something else :D

This photoset is "The Woman in Red".
Part 2 to follow shortly:
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (253.88 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (341.63 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (255.13 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (260.97 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
E.JPG