www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:She looks stunning in that corset!

I am going to try your feet mod to make it easier for standing in heels.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Those foot insoles worked well with the boots, no damage to her feet whatsoever.
I did add a pair of long socks as extra protection - hidden from view by the boots!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

djcdoll wrote:I'm trying to come up with different ideas for photosets with a bit of a story/scenario, so that Tiffany's thread doesn't become boring.
Now that will be impossible. Great pics - that corset, wow!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

stones wrote:
djcdoll wrote:I'm trying to come up with different ideas for photosets with a bit of a story/scenario, so that Tiffany's thread doesn't become boring.
Now that will be impossible. Great pics - that corset, wow!
Thanks stones, that's kind of you. :thumbs_up:
We've still got plenty of ideas for future photosets. Just need to gather the props.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

djcdoll wrote:I've still got plenty of ideas for future photosets. I just hope nobody is getting bored of seeing Tiffany.
Ahh djcdoll, anyone claiming to bored of photos like these needs to seek immediate medical attention and have their pulse checked. 8O

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote: Ahh djcdoll, anyone claiming to bored of photos like these needs to seek immediate medical attention and have their pulse checked. 8O
Thanks Mr_Fix_it.
I've got a long way to go before my photos reach the quality of your Honey and Seneca photos. :thumbs_up:
I'm still learning a lot and having some fun photographing Tiffany along the way - squeezing her into that corset was very enjoyable though! :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany hasn't done any photosets for a few days as we're doing some renovating and decorating in the house.
Today was a warm sunny day and Tiffany was a bit too warm so she stripped off down to her undies - what did you expect!
She wanted to lend a hand with the decorating and she even had her own paint brush ready.
However I think she just wants to sit there in the sunshine and chill, she's really a lady of leisure.
Somehow I don't think we'll be doing any decorating this afternoon, especially when she's in her bra and knickers. :D

For this quick photoset Tiffany is modelling a new bra: Curvy Kate Lottie balcony bra in black & pink with bow, size 28GG.
Also a new wig: Light Ash Brown and Pale Blonde wig from Uptrending.
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (414.26 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (370.27 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (312.75 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (345.23 KiB) Viewed 2192 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh what a lovely treat on a lovely sunny day! Hey that new wig looks good! Amazing what a difference it can make as Tiffany definitely has a different look now. That new lingerie set is just perfect and well done for finding it in that size, definitely worth the extra effort. Good luck getting any decorating done though with Tiffany looking like that!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh what a lovely treat on a lovely sunny day! Hey that new wig looks good! Amazing what a difference it can make as Tiffany definitely has a different look now. That new lingerie set is just perfect and well done for finding it in that size, definitely worth the extra effort. Good luck getting any decorating done though with Tiffany looking like that!
Didn't fancy doing decorating on a sunny day like today so I thought I'd play with Tiffany instead! :wink:

Yes the wig was from the place you recommended, Uptrending on eBay.
Think we'll probably get a couple more soon.
By the way, we're fully converted to FemiDom's now, so that was another good recommendation from you too. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Your welcome re the femidom tip! Yes over time you just get completely used to them and I'm so glad I got them when I did otherwise poor Sarah would be suffering by now! As it is she's hanging in there and still has a few tricks up her sleeve!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:A hard working doll - day and night. :lol:
Hi Pron.
Yes she has to earn her keep! :D

How are you getting on with your lovely Gema, you must be worn out now. :lol:

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Wow! She looks great in that lingerie, especially that bra. Trying to work around her I don't know how you get anything done. Much thanks for mentioning where you got it from.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Wow! She looks great in that lingerie, especially that bra. Trying to work around her I don't know how you get anything done. Much thanks for mentioning where you got it from.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
The Curvy Kate brand bras are brilliant for our busty girls. I buy them off eBay so I don't have to pay full retail price.
That bra in the last photoset was brand new for less that £7 including postage - we like a good bargain. :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

djcdoll wrote:
Hi Pron.

The Curvy Kate bras work fine for my WM155 and are cheap on eBay and amazon, thanks for the hint.

I'm afraid Gema is a nymphomaniac and I totally forgot to ask her if she's on the pill. 8O
The size of the belly changes every day. But mine, not hers. :D
If it goes on like this maybe I will get a waist like Tiffany. :mrgreen:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
Hi Pron.

The Curvy Kate bras work fine for my WM155 and are cheap on eBay and amazon, thanks for the hint.

I'm afraid Gema is a nymphomaniac and I totally forgot to ask her if she's on the pill. 8O
The size of the belly chances every day. But mine, not hers. :D
If it goes on like this maybe I will get a waist like Tiffany. :mrgreen:
Hi Pron,
Glad you liked the Curvy Kate bras, I like them too - on Tiffany!! :lol:

You will soon need to take vitamin supplements and energy drinks to keep your strength up with both your girls! :D

INFORMATIONS