www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:I know what you mean about going up the stairs with them, I have 2 different methods, for my non standing gals its the basic lift of having them in a sitting position then with one arm lifting under the legs and the other arm hugging them around the body. The trick is to hold them as close as possible to you to reduce the strain on your back. With my standing gals its a bit different and for them a tad undignified as I put one arm between their legs while the other arm is around the body then I lift by the groin area if you know what I mean so they are more or less upright (so I have to watch I don't bang their head!), I tilt them as I go up the stairs and this seems to work ok, moving them while standing for short distances is simple as I just hug them tight and lift, it's why the standing option makes life much easier. I will be getting a cheap transit wheelchair soon for venturing outside, I've seen them for just under £50 on eBay but the sooner they can make dolls that can walk the better!
Yes, it's definitely tricky if the stairs are steep like mine (it's an old house).
I use the first method you mentioned, the "marriage threshold" carry.
I could do with a stairlift, that will be handy.

The wheelchair sounds interesting. I'll be keeping a close interest in your outdoor excursions. :thumbs_up:

I think it will be a long time before the dolls will be able to walk.
The RealDoll Harmony head seems to be getting better. I've been checking out the latest videos.
I like the way the eyes blink and the head moves seemingly on it's own.
I'll be really interested once they manage to get Harmony to actually kiss you back - I think that has been mentioned as a future development!
Another future update is putting camera's in the eyes so she can look around and maybe recognise you.
Interesting developments ahead.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Nice Easter Sunday shots! Tiffany looks great in that dress and very natural in the setting!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany got some new spike heeled boots.
She's in a kinky mood at the moment and wanted to do a couple of photosets to show her boots off.
I wasn't going to argue!
She grabbed a couple of items from her clothes store and headed off to the kitchen of all places.
Anyway here she is in her "Daisy Dukes" and not much else. :D

Part 2 to follow shortly.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (393.67 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (339.51 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (660.24 KiB) Viewed 2018 times

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Great photos. Djcboll.hope you do not mind me useing your thread to plug my doll for sale I have a WM155 Lcup £750.00 see her in the for sale thread..

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh these are some tasty treats of the Tiffany variety! She looks incredible in those denim shorts and for some reason I love seeing her in the kitchen (not sure what that's about!). Can't wait to see part 2!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

silicon wrote:Great photos. Djcboll.hope you do not mind me useing your thread to plug my doll for sale I have a WM155 Lcup £750.00 see her in the for sale thread..
Many thanks. No problem, I hope you manage to sell your girl. :thumbs_up:
Arthur1960 wrote:Oh these are some tasty treats of the Tiffany variety! She looks incredible in those denim shorts and for some reason I love seeing her in the kitchen (not sure what that's about!). Can't wait to see part 2!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Girls sizes, rather than womens sizes, in shorts and skirts are a good fit for her tiny waist and hips!

We have to use the kitchen for photos at the moment as we're doing some decorating/renovations in the house.
Some workmen came back on Monday to finish off a job they were doing, so Tiffany had to go and hide in a cupboard again.
She doesn't like that so I had to get her the boots as compensation. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Part 2 of the kinky boots in the kitchen photoset.

As well as her boots Tiffany ordered a shiny, black PVC corset off eBay.
She thought it would show off and enhance her hourglass figure.
Well, we had some fun putting that corset on, and off, and back on again.... :D
Once she was fully laced up and not bursting out, she seemed quite happy with the effect it was having on me.
She decided to check out of the window to make sure no nosy neighbours were getting an eyeful.
Once the coast was clear she settled into her groove and did what she was good at.

I tried to take a lot of photos but a lot were ruined as my hands were shaking too much. :mrgreen:

Final part 3 to follow shortly.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (334.68 KiB) Viewed 1960 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (241.25 KiB) Viewed 1960 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (292.6 KiB) Viewed 1960 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:Very nice! :wink:
Thanks Pron.
I was taking some inspiration from your "Quorra in Tron Outfit" thread. :thumbs_up:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well I'm lost for words, which is unusual for me! I can only say good lord! I can appreciate the work setting these sort of pictures up but the effort is well worth it as Tiffany looks simply stunning! That pvc corset and the boots is sexiness overload! Great job, thanks for sharing these with Tiffany's fans!

Not sure if I can cope with part 3!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

This is the last part of the kinky boots in the kitchen photoset.

After getting a bit excited after the last part I had to go and get a cup of tea and have a sit down.
When I came back into the kitchen Tiffany had now moved over to the other side of the kitchen and sat on the table - it looked like she was waiting for me!
I think she likes dressing up. Maybe she's got some ideas of becoming a bit of a dominatrix?
I'd better be careful in the future or I could be in trouble. :D
Attachments
D.jpg
D.jpg (378.21 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
E.jpg
E.jpg (363.28 KiB) Viewed 1943 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Thanks djcdoll.

If you like Tron pics, Quorra's girl friend Realdoll Gema will arrive in two days and there will be some updates If they don't keep me too busy. :mrgreen:
There's just too much work for me to spend a day for photos. :(
I'm afraid they will rob me another two of my six hours daily sleep :morning: :D

I hope you keep on posting your pics, I know a lot of people watch and like the photo threads but don't comment and your thread is on my personal top five on TDF. :wink:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well I'm lost for words, which is unusual for me! I can only say good lord! I can appreciate the work setting these sort of pictures up but the effort is well worth it as Tiffany looks simply stunning! That pvc corset and the boots is sexiness overload! Great job, thanks for sharing these with Tiffany's fans!

Not sure if I can cope with part 3!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Yes it took a while to do these. I'm trying to make sure I pose her as best I can.
I'm learning from everyone else on TDF who takes the time to post photos, like yourself.

I've still got plenty of ideas for future photosets. I just hope nobody is getting bored of seeing Tiffany.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

She looks stunning in that corset!

I am going to try your feet mod to make it easier for standing in heels.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Pron wrote:Thanks djcdoll.

If you like Tron pics, Quorra's girl friend Realdoll Gema will arrive in two days and there will be some updates If they don't keep me too busy. :mrgreen:
There's just too much work for me to spend a day for photos. :(
I'm afraid they will rob me another two of my six ours daily sleep :morning: :D

I hope you keep on posting your pics, I know a lot of people watch and like the photo threads but don't comment and your thread is on my personal top five on TDF. :wink:
Yes, I'll be watching for your updates.
Is your new Gema a RealDoll from Abyss Creations? If so, that should be great addition to your household. A bit out of my price league at the moment though.
Should be plenty of scope for photosets with a new girl to take part as well. :D

I'm trying to come up with different ideas for photosets with a bit of a story/scenario, so that Tiffany's thread doesn't become boring.
Thanks for watching Tiffany's thread. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS