www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by stones »

Great photo sets, thanks! Sorry she must hide a few days!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here's how I made some simple very cheap insoles to help Tiffany stand in heels.
All of the photos of Tiffany standing in heels use these home made insoles.

First picture:

A) Large plastic milk carton, you'll need two, one for each foot (use the milk first!!).
B) Cherry Blossom Insoles - cheap from supermarket.
C) Draw around foot of your doll on paper to make a template, also mark where bolts go.
D) Use template to draw basic foot shape on milk carton near where the carton curves.
E) as above.
F) Cut out foot shape from milk carton using scissors. Make it oversized, can trim later.
G) We now have our first basic plastic insole.

Second picture:

A) Get some "Shoe Goo" from eBay - this is designed for shoe repair. (Superb glue).
B) Cut out Cherry Blossom insole to fit plastic insole and glue it using the "Shoe Goo".
C) Use copious "Shoe Goo". When dry it sets hard and adds extra strength. Leave about a day to set hard.
D) Use paper template to mark bolt holes and drill holes carefully. Place bolts in the new holes.
E) Screw new insoles into the dolls feet. Trim edges of insoles to fit.
F) Try the fit using heels. Trim insoles as required.

NOTES -
The milk carton plastic insole plus the "Shoe Goo" glue (when set) help prevent toe compression into the toe section of the shoes.
The Cherry Blossom insoles help protect the soles of the feet.
I tend to leave the new insoles permanently attached to Tiffany's feet to help protect them from damage.
Make sure you trim the plastic insole carefully and don't leave sharp bits that can snag and ladder stockings.
Attachments
Part1.jpg
Part1.jpg (283.65 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
Part2.jpg
Part2.jpg (272.02 KiB) Viewed 2857 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Nice work, will need to try this out. Stability in spiked heels has always been a problem for Anastasia. As of now, she will only pose with spiked heels while she is in a sitting position.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Panther68 wrote:Nice work, will need to try this out. Stability in spiked heels has always been a problem for Anastasia. As of now, she will only pose with spiked heels while she is in a sitting position.
Thanks Panther98. :thumbs_up:
I'm a fan of girls in heels so I was keen to find a way to help my Tiffany be a bit more stable when she stands up in them.
My cheap basic solution works better than I expected and also helps protect the delicate feet.
When she's not wearing heels, or is in bed, or just lounging around, Tiffany wears socks over the insoles so you can't see them.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany has been doing some browsing on eBay.
She managed to find a pair of denim shorts that looked like they may actually fit her tiny waist and hips.
The shorts arrived the other day when she was hiding in the cupboard while some workmen were here.
When the workmen had gone she was dying to try them on so she quickly found a cropped top that looked okay as well.
I think she's very pleased at how well they fit her bum (I know I'm pleased!).
She said we could do a quick photo shoot, even though she hadn't fixed up her makeup properly.

So we took some photos of her shorts and bum (quite a few actually as I got a bit carried away!!).
After showing off her shorts she sat in her chair for a while, I could tell she was thinking of something.
Then she hopped onto my lap and said she wanted to thank me in her special way for buying them for her! :D

I think we'll use those shorts again in a future photoset. :thumbs_up:
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (212.95 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (367.43 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (275.09 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (271.45 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
E.JPG
E.JPG (330.52 KiB) Viewed 2755 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh those shorts look great on Tiffany! Very sexy look! Also that top is a very nice although I suspect Tiffany must have been on the chilly side!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Oh those shorts look great on Tiffany! Very sexy look! Also that top is a very nice although I suspect Tiffany must have been on the chilly side!
Thanks Arthur1960.
It's been tricky to get shorts to fit her. In the end we tried childrens shorts and managed to find a pair that fit.
I think the top was tight over her boobs and I was trying to get the light from the window to accentuate the curves. :D

Gema
Doll
Doll

Post by Gema »

If you can wait a few weeks for delivery you can order cheap adult clothes in (very) small sizes from Asia on aliexpress or on eBay.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Gema wrote:If you can wait a few weeks for delivery you can order cheap adult clothes in (very) small sizes from Asia on aliexpress or on eBay.

:D Welcome new member Gema, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

It's Easter Sunday and Tiffany was hoping for some sunshine so she could go out.
She put on a nice summer dress and her heels and went down to the kitchen to wait for the sun to come out.
Each time the sun came out from behind a cloud she dashed to the window to see if it was clearing up.
After a while I think she gave up on any sun coming out today. :cry:
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (551.13 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (551.41 KiB) Viewed 2635 times

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

She looks great in that dress!
We have sun here, but it's cold outside, so either way, not going out today.

Your heel tutorial is something I kind of want to do, but I think I'll have to settle with Panther68's idea.
Heels for sitting/non-standing positions only unfortunately.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Fenrir wrote:She looks great in that dress!
We have sun here, but it's cold outside, so either way, not going out today.

Your heel tutorial is something I kind of want to do, but I think I'll have to settle with Panther68's idea.
Heels for sitting/non-standing positions only unfortunately.
Thanks Fenrir. :thumbs_up:
Yes the sun has given up, so we're staying inside today.

Somebody was asking about how I managed to get Tiffany to stand in heels so that was the reason for the short tutorial I posted a few days ago.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Tiffany looks right at home in your kitchen. Funny enough I often sit Sarah in the kitchen when I'm cooking and I recently did a little photoshoot of her in there which I was pleased with. Anyway more pics of Tiffany in the kitchen will be most welcome, or in any other room for that matter!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Tiffany looks right at home in your kitchen. Funny enough I often sit Sarah in the kitchen when I'm cooking and I recently did a little photoshoot of her in there which I was pleased with. Anyway more pics of Tiffany in the kitchen will be most welcome, or in any other room for that matter!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We've only got a few rooms in our house, so a bit restricted for photographic locations. We'll have to get a bit creative soon.
Carrying her up and down the steep stairs is tricky too, I feel like I've had a gym workout and she's one of the lighter girls!!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I know what you mean about going up the stairs with them, I have 2 different methods, for my non standing gals its the basic lift of having them in a sitting position then with one arm lifting under the legs and the other arm hugging them around the body. The trick is to hold them as close as possible to you to reduce the strain on your back. With my standing gals its a bit different and for them a tad undignified as I put one arm between their legs while the other arm is around the body then I lift by the groin area if you know what I mean so they are more or less upright (so I have to watch I don't bang their head!), I tilt them as I go up the stairs and this seems to work ok, moving them while standing for short distances is simple as I just hug them tight and lift, it's why the standing option makes life much easier. I will be getting a cheap transit wheelchair soon for venturing outside, I've seen them for just under £50 on eBay but the sooner they can make dolls that can walk the better!

INFORMATIONS