www.wmdolls.com

Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

danDub wrote:
sexdolladdict123 wrote:
danDub wrote:To those who own the doll, how is your back and arms doing? lol
are these dolls really that much of a pain in the ass to move? 100 pounds seems very heavy to have to keep moving every day. with that much weight though you are basically having sex with an actual girl
Yup the weight is not to be underestimated, my yl 165 was altogether 42kg head included and while i could lift her (just about) she was too heavy to move about, and the yl 165 weighs less then the wm 163 h cup so i dunno how people are managing the doll without having back pain or arm ache

For me the big butt etc just isn’t worth the arm and back ache and that’s coming from a doll weighing less then the wm163 h cup which I’m pretty sure with head included is around 50kg

I will definitely be getting a lighter doll in the coming months, but as a ass and boob man this doll is one of the best in its class
to be honest, i kind of don't want to invest into several dolls. i wanna "go hard or go home". get the solid pick and enjoy it for years, instead of get 1 doll now and then 6 months later another doll... i don't need that many dolls lol

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Ha, one doll is definitely enough for me especially with the weight of some of them, its surreal when you see them in person

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

danDub wrote:
sexdolladdict123 wrote:
are these dolls really that much of a pain in the ass to move? 100 pounds seems very heavy to have to keep moving every day. with that much weight though you are basically having sex with an actual girl
Yup the weight is not to be underestimated, my yl 165 was altogether 42kg head included and while i could lift her (just about) she was too heavy to move about, and the yl 165 weighs less then the wm 163 h cup so i dunno how people are managing the doll without having back pain or arm ache

For me the big butt etc just isn’t worth the arm and back ache and that’s coming from a doll weighing less then the wm163 h cup which I’m pretty sure with head included is around 50kg

I will definitely be getting a lighter doll in the coming months, but as a ass and boob man this doll is one of the best in its class
So my Esra arrived yesterday. My post https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=99973 She is heavy, but manageable. I am 6'1 200lbs and in good shape, I am able to pick her up in bridal position, and move her around with minimal effort. I found that taking my time and moving slow, planning my moves, makes it easy moving around with her. I was able to pick her out of the box and put her on the bed. Again, planned and slowly executed without injury. I practiced picking her up bridal about 5 times, and yes it is a work out. No more gym membership for me I got my own work out here at home now lol. This lovely lady is definitely not for the weak, she does command for a strong man! :glou:
"I see,said the blind man."

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

SquezzeMe wrote:
danDub wrote:
sexdolladdict123 wrote:

So my Esra arrived yesterday. My post https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=99973 She is heavy, but manageable. I am 6'1 200lbs and in good shape, I am able to pick her up in bridal position, and move her around with minimal effort. I found that taking my time and moving slow, planning my moves, makes it easy moving around with her. I was able to pick her out of the box and put her on the bed. Again, planned and slowly executed without injury. I practiced picking her up bridal about 5 times, and yes it is a work out. No more gym membership for me I got my own work out here at home now lol. This lovely lady is definitely not for the weak, she does command for a strong man! :glou:
I did the same thing but in the end i was not one of the chosen ones LOL, your doll looks amazing :D congrats, i was originally fixated on the wm 163 h cup but as things turned out with my yl 165 glad I didn’t go for her lol, but god this doll is every curvy lovers dream, if only she came in a lighter version

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

some of the pics make this doll look really good, for example when i saw the pic below i was blown away. then i stop and realize that the hip to waist ratio is 1.64x which is close to a normal sized waist on a big booty girl (normally it's like 1.4x). when you compare 1.64x to some other dolls with 2.00x ratio, you get the appearance of much more ass since the waist is going to be stick thin. this is also a benefit because a thin waist will reduce the weight

there's also the point that the tits on this doll are BIG but are they really that big? this is just my personal taste but if i can nearly place my whole hand around one boob that is definitely not big enough. compare this to some other dolls that have absolutely huge boobs to the point where excess boob is spilling out of your hands AND they have 2.00x ratio'd bootys to match

it's all personal preference really. if you want more normal, close to human measurements, get this doll. if you want to go all out and get that busty cartoon-like huge tits and bubble butt, i would say go with something else

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

sexdolladdict123 wrote:it's all personal preference really. if you want more normal, close to human measurements, get this doll. if you want to go all out and get that busty cartoon-like huge tits and bubble butt, i would say go with something else
Yeah, I see your point and agree to an extent.
I like this doll because of her proportions that are curvey and yet still don't look unbelievable or cartoonish.
Though some real women out there have cartoonish proportions, when I see it in a doll, it can sometimes look wrong aesthetically to me.
46_754F9650_3CDA_493B_8724_8FD8AC3F5BFF.jpg
46_754F9650_3CDA_493B_8724_8FD8AC3F5BFF.jpg (194.24 KiB) Viewed 3971 times
Me likey.
9F7A2808_-1.jpg
9F7A2808_-1.jpg (143.03 KiB) Viewed 3971 times
Not so much.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The Messenger wrote: Yeah, I see your point and agree to an extent.
I like this doll because of her proportions that are curvey and yet still don't look unbelievable or cartoonish.
Though some real women out there have cartoonish proportions, when I see it in a doll, it can sometimes look wrong aesthetically to me.
46_754F9650_3CDA_493B_8724_8FD8AC3F5BFF.jpg
Me likey.
9F7A2808_-1.jpg
Not so much.
the last pic you posted i actually think i would get that doll

my thinking is that if i'm going to invest on a sex doll i might as well go for the "mega" experience. the WM 163 H cup doll is still very good though. plenty of booty but again has more human proportions. also, i don't know how big the tits are in person but when i look at all her pics i can't help but think, such small tiny boobs..

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ok, will let this one slide (only because it is a JINSAN factory doll), but this is a WM dolls topic, so to discuss other brands in this topic is pushing rule 12, so any further comparisons of non WM branded dolls needs to be made in Dolls in General.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Anung Un Rama wrote:Ok, will let this one slide (only because it is a JINSAN factory doll), but this is a WM dolls topic, so to discuss other brands in this topic is pushing rule 12, so any further comparisons of non WM branded dolls needs to be made in Dolls in General.

Anung
i took down the picture i linked to

Post by 089 »

sexdolladdict123, I was also about the most-outsized experience.

Then I finally took notice of the waist measurement (21 inches).

Next thing I know, I hear a voice in my head saying, "Your boner has been Terminated."

-----
All kidding aside. If weren't for the waist, I'd have a copy of kazuki789's waifu (the first H-cup doll I'd ever seen). Honestly, seeing her pic in the wild-wild-web is what led me here to TDF. :D

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

089 wrote:sexdolladdict123, I was also about the most-outsized experience.

Then I finally took notice of the waist measurement (21 inches).

Next thing I know, I hear a voice in my head saying, "Your boner has been Terminated."

-----
All kidding aside. If weren't for the waist, I'd have a copy of kazuki789's waifu (the first H-cup doll I'd ever seen). Honestly, seeing her pic in the wild-wild-web is what led me here to TDF. :D
yeah the waist on these cartoon-like dolls is usually 55 cm and hips are double that. it's basically extreme emphasis on huge assets with very minimal waist and ankle length. as i've said earlier though, when you have a doll with a stick thin waist, yet her booty is unrealistically huge, you get the appearance of more booty on the doll. probably even more so when fucking the doll doggy style. you're gonna have a huge booty that completely engulfs your cock and groin, and that booty will lead up into an extremely stick waist that you can hold onto for leverage as your banging. not sure what would be a better experience, that or with a girl with more normal measurements like this WM 163 H cup doll

Equilibrium69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Equilibrium69 »

I have a question for current owners of this doll. I'm thinking about ordering some stuff from fashionnova and would like to know if she's more of a size S or XS? I'm looking at the Wanderlust rose Hoodie and leggings set which I believe is the same one shown in this thread posted by sexdolladdict. I like the tight fitting look but wondering if XS might be too small on her curvy frame.

Anyone that knows a proper shoe size for her would be great help as well.

Thanks in advance.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Equilibrium69 wrote:I have a question for current owners of this doll. I'm thinking about ordering some stuff from fashionnova and would like to know if she's more of a size S or XS? I'm looking at the Wanderlust rose Hoodie and leggings set which I believe is the same one shown in this thread posted by sexdolladdict. I like the tight fitting look but wondering if XS might be too small on her curvy frame.

Thanks in advance.
163 H measurements.png
163 H measurements.png (14.95 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Looking at her measurements, there's no way she's a small or an extra small.
She's 5'4" with 43" hips.
I'd call that a large or at least a US size 12-14.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Equilibrium69 wrote:I have a question for current owners of this doll. I'm thinking about ordering some stuff from fashionnova and would like to know if she's more of a size S or XS? I'm looking at the Wanderlust rose Hoodie and leggings set which I believe is the same one shown in this thread posted by sexdolladdict. I like the tight fitting look but wondering if XS might be too small on her curvy frame.

Thanks in advance.
for most of these dolls you want to buy large or extra large panties. they're just too busty. not your typical skinny civilian girls

Equilibrium69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Equilibrium69 »

163 H measurements.png
Looking at her measurements, there's no way she's a small or an extra small.
She's 5'4" with 43" hips.
I'd call that a large or at least a US size 12-14.
I am aware of the dolls specs, but if you simply go by those numbers I think it will be difficult to pick out the right fit.

According to the chart on fashionnova she would need a size S bottom for her waist, at least a XL for her hips and a L for the top :? :roll:

I did ordered the infamous grey hoodie with the doll. Perhaps that'll give me a better idea of what to order upon receiving. I get the feeling that I may just end up ordering a few things and exchange what doesn't work.

I also believe I read somewhere in the forum that her actual height is less than what's stated by WM.

INFORMATIONS