www.wmdolls.com

Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

Equilibrium69 wrote:
163 H measurements.png
Looking at her measurements, there's no way she's a small or an extra small.
She's 5'4" with 43" hips.
I'd call that a large or at least a US size 12-14.
I am aware of the dolls specs, but if you simply go by those numbers I think it will be difficult to pick out the right fit.

According to the chart on fashionnova she would need a size S bottom for her waist, at least a XL for her hips and a L for the top :? :roll:

I did ordered the infamous grey hoodie with the doll. Perhaps that'll give me a better idea of what to order upon receiving. I get the feeling that I may just end up ordering a few things and exchange what doesn't work.

I also believe I read somewhere in the forum that her actual height is less than what's stated by WM.
order a few things before she arrives. that when when she comes you can dress her up immediately in the sexy clothing you bought, and then fuck her.

i would definitely buy this for my doll if i had one: https://www.amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-Car ... women&th=1

these look incredibly sexy on girls with fat asses and round butt cheeks. complete the set by buying the bralette and you'll be golden. next buy some pantie + bra sets from fredericks of hollywood. they sell really good push up bras, although it may be a bit difficult to find the right size. worst comes to worse just get more tight tank tops for your girl, you probably won't use the bra much anyway due to her boobs being out most of the time.

also, be sure to pick up something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Avidlove-Underwe ... SHWFK&th=1

SoloWins007
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SoloWins007 »

I've seen some posts concerned about the cartoonish hip to waist ratios of these new super thicc beauties and hope you will be relieved to know that tailoring a piece of clothing is actually fairly cheap. Hemming a pair of shorts to fit her waist for instance would usually cost around 10 dollars all said and done. Prices may jump higher though for more complicated things like body suits, I'm not even sure if materials like spandex can be hemmed, I'd imagine so - but it makes sense to me that it would be harder to fit a body suit to your doll.

Either way, though.. tailors will be your best friend here, you can find them in almost any medium-high end clothing store.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

SoloWins007 wrote:I've seen some posts concerned about the cartoonish hip to waist ratios of these new super thicc beauties and hope you will be relieved to know that tailoring a piece of clothing is actually fairly cheap. Hemming a pair of shorts to fit her waist for instance would usually cost around 10 dollars all said and done. Prices may jump higher though for more complicated things like body suits, I'm not even sure if materials like spandex can be hemmed, I'd imagine so - but it makes sense to me that it would be harder to fit a body suit to your doll.

Either way, though.. tailors will be your best friend here, you can find them in almost any medium-high end clothing store.
Honestly I am shocked that clothing for the 163 would be hard to find, especially considering companies like Fashion Nova uses models that replicate that body type. Also with most of the Instagram models trying to get that body type, clothing should be pretty easy to find seeing how companies cater to them for advertising. I know for my 170H, with her 35-21-38 measurements, anything that has spandex in it (shorts, jeans, leggings) fit pretty good. I will admit her 21" waist is not normal but you can find stuff to fit.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Love coming home to this.
20180517_155230.jpg
20180517_155230.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 3090 times
Attachments
20180517_155116.jpg
20180517_155116.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 3090 times

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Gordonis wrote:Love coming home to this.
Preachin' to the choir!
Zenobia (123).jpg
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

The Messenger wrote:
Preachin' to the choir!
Zenobia (123).jpg
Hmm hm! Love those booty shorts! Where did you get them?

I bought a pair for Jaz-Lyn but the waist at the back does not fit her.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Gordonis wrote:
The Messenger wrote:
Preachin' to the choir!
The attachment Zenobia (123).jpg is no longer available
I bought them in the fashion district of downtown Los Angeles.
But, they aren't shorts as much as big panties, so they have serious stretch.
here's a picture of the label, so maybe you can find them online?
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (460.97 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
BFF!
Instagram

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

The Messenger wrote:
Gordonis wrote:
The Messenger wrote:
Preachin' to the choir!
Zenobia (123).jpg
I bought them in the fashion district of downtown Los Angeles.
But, they aren't shorts as much as big panties, so they have serious stretch.
here's a picture of the label, so maybe you can find them online?
image2.jpeg
Do you know what happens when you do a Google search for "Stylish panties"? I'll tell you this my friend, it ain't over easy. :wink:

Breton Stripes
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Breton Stripes »

The Messenger wrote:
sexdolladdict123 wrote:it's all personal preference really. if you want more normal, close to human measurements, get this doll. if you want to go all out and get that busty cartoon-like huge tits and bubble butt, i would say go with something else
Yeah, I see your point and agree to an extent.
I like this doll because of her proportions that are curvey and yet still don't look unbelievable or cartoonish.
Though some real women out there have cartoonish proportions, when I see it in a doll, it can sometimes look wrong aesthetically to me.
46_754F9650_3CDA_493B_8724_8FD8AC3F5BFF.jpg
Me likey.
9F7A2808_-1.jpg
Not so much.
Kind of verging on the cartoonish... but still within limits - maybe for most. WM Dolls seem to have expanded their variety of different body types a LOT recently, hope that goes on.

tech6rb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tech6rb »

Hello All,

Been lurking for a while I had a doll a long time ago from mecha doll and well was put off. I have since come back lol and had placed an order for the wm torso doll. I had my eye on jasmine but again teh weight was a concern but really loved the body just wished it was in torso form. Any hoot to make a long story short I bit the bullet and have requested to change my order to the 163cm H-Cup body. Fingers crossed its only been a few days since they said my order is in production so I am hoping they can pull the breaks and switch the body. I only just placed the order last week Thursday. I would like to thank all of you for posting your stuff as it has made the decision a no brainier for me.
Tech6rb

My lovely girl
Raina Lihua viewtopic.php?f=492&t=134534
Reese: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=121354

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

tech6rb1 wrote:Hello All,
Been lurking for a while I had a doll a long time ago from mecha doll and well was put off. I have since come back lol and had placed an order for the wm torso doll. I had my eye on jasmine but again teh weight was a concern but really loved the body just wished it was in torso form. Any hoot to make a long story short I bit the bullet and have requested to change my order to the 163cm H-Cup body. Fingers crossed its only been a few days since they said my order is in production so I am hoping they can pull the breaks and switch the body. I only just placed the order last week Thursday. I would like to thank all of you for posting your stuff as it has made the decision a no brainier for me.
Welcome brother.
Another has seen the light of the almighty Ass.
IMG_3594 copy.jpg
IMG_3594 copy.jpg (651.26 KiB) Viewed 2574 times
BFF!
Instagram

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

that looks like a big fat apple ass

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

sexdolladdict123 wrote:that looks like a big fat apple ass
Would you care to take a bite? :glou:

tech6rb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tech6rb »

So factory got back and confirmed i can get my 163cm H-Cup woohooo!!!!!! I checked the site and they have listed the shoe size could somebody just reconfirm the shoe size for this doll for me. I wanna get some campus shoes for her. Has anyone put tattoos on there doll?
Tech6rb

My lovely girl
Raina Lihua viewtopic.php?f=492&t=134534
Reese: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=121354

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

The Messenger wrote:
Welcome brother.
Another has seen the light of the almighty Ass.
IMG_3594 copy.jpg
Praise the Almighty Ass!

:angel: :angel: :angel:

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

INFORMATIONS