www.wmdolls.com

Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Re: Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

Post by 089 »

Hi bobhigh.

Looks like you joined before me. (Probably ordered yours before I could too.)

I put my order in on the 15th, which was nice. I didn't expect to run into a sale.

There are so many outfits I'm going to pick up for her next month. But here's the little gray number I think she should try out first. :D
gaisling-amazon.jpg
You know, to help her keep warm when I'm not around.

Make sure to post pics when yours arrives!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

DesperateCustomer wrote:https://videopress.com/v/WnLqhOgp

did you guys see the new WM163 video? it looks too delicious. the last shot with the butt jiggle makes me want to take a bite. (i know you're not supposed do that)
Are there any other videos? This was ok but too short. Could anyone with the doll do a vid slapping her ass?

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:
DesperateCustomer wrote:https://videopress.com/v/WnLqhOgp

did you guys see the new WM163 video? it looks too delicious. the last shot with the butt jiggle makes me want to take a bite. (i know you're not supposed do that)
Are there any other videos? This was ok but too short. Could anyone with the doll do a vid slapping her ass?
I’d love to see this dolls butt jiggle and bounce :whistle: shame no good pics of her in doggie style position around

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

Good looking lady Marko1. I also have a WM163cm H-cup ordered. She should arrive end of March. Looking forward to your photos, as to get an idea of what my lady will look like. :thumbs_up:
"I see,said the blind man."

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

If anyone with this doll has her foot measurement that would be helpful. I was told by SRSD that she fit s a US woman(4) I've found a conversion chart, it broke down to a 3.5 big kids size 21.9cm
What is her actual foot size so I can order her shoes? Thank a mill :)

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

SquezzeMe wrote:If anyone with this doll has her foot measurement that would be helpful. I was told by SRSD that she fit s a US woman(4) I've found a conversion chart, it broke down to a 3.5 big kids size 21.9cm
What is her actual foot size so I can order her shoes? Thank a mill :)
8"-8 1/4"

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

Thank you oberyn, that helps. Ordering her new kicks now, thanks again.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Ass jiggle. Now that I have seen her ass in person I definitely recommend her.the weight is manageable feels lighter than my 170 cm z-one. The upgraded neck is nice but the shrugging shoulders are a bit of a hinderance when moving her around.
Attachments
videocompress-091-20180228_124726.mp4
(46.66 MiB) Downloaded 2913 times
20180228_204747.mp4
(25.03 MiB) Downloaded 2938 times

pumpchump

Post by pumpchump »

thanks for those videos. I gotta wait a month to get mine. dat ass is delicious....

CokeSam
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CokeSam »

If that is yours, would you mind showing us what she looks like down there laying face down in that position from the videos legs slightly spread? You can even see a hint of vagina in the shorter clip but the angle was just a not quite there. :deadhorse:

carack7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by carack7 »

I am considering this doll. My only hang up is the weight. I'm sure I could move her around my place easy enough but with sex? Cowgirl would be out of the question I suppose? What kind of positions can you do with a doll so heavy? I ask because the doll I currently own is 28kg so this is a big change for me.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

oberyn wrote:Ass jiggle. Now that I have seen her ass in person I definitely recommend her.the weight is manageable feels lighter than my 170 cm z-one. The upgraded neck is nice but the shrugging shoulders are a bit of a hinderance when moving her around.
Excellent work, thanks!

blunghole
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blunghole »

I have fallen - and I mean fallen hard - for this doll with the 198 head. I'm currently saving up the cash for her, but being a newly single man makes it a bit tough. I know that she's heavy and this would be my first doll, but I intend to do plenty of research to be able to take care of her!

GuyAndDolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GuyAndDolls »

This doll is my faveorite. I'm somewhat torn between this and the 152cm. The 30lbs difference is really the only thing not swaying me entirely.

INFORMATIONS