www.wmdolls.com

My new 155DD

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
northerndollluver

My new 155DD

Post by northerndollluver »

Haven't thought of a name yet.... just a couple of quick pics. I'm pretty impressed so far....my first TPE doll so I am trying to be careful but it's hard :) not to get carried away!
That's the outfit she came with.....more on the way.
Attachments
P1020066.JPG
P1020066.JPG (309.4 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
P1020064.JPG
P1020064.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2958 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My new 155DD

Post by Arthur1960 »

Congratulations on your new gal, can't have too many WM155/46's on here if you ask me, there's a good reason why it's such a popular combination, she looks lush, will be keeping an eye out for more photos!

northerndollluver

Arthur1960 wrote:Congratulations on your new gal, can't have too many WM155/46's on here if you ask me, there's a good reason why it's such a popular combination, she looks lush, will be keeping an eye out for more photos!
Some of your pictures helped me decide on her :)

A question for you...have you ever had a hard time with the neck binding in the bottom of the head. When installing her head the neck kept binding up and I almost thought I might tear the neck. I put some baby oil and still had to keep tucking the TPE in under the bottom of the head. I did install a foam washer....I think it was a spacer for the top of some DVD or CD blank discs. I'm old school...still using DVD's :)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Glad I could help you make up your mind, I'm still a sucker for head 46 and there are a few gals on here whose threads I follow. It always impresses me how all the gals start to assume a different look after they have been with you for a while. Have fun!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I found powder works better to help the TPE not to bind. But also, maybe use the thicker rubber washers like they use on the ends of garden hoses and not screw the head down quite so far.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes, especially when you first receive your doll and the tpe may be a bit tacky then that can happen. Sprinkling some powder onto the neck will help but as you tighten up you may have to keep pushing the tpe on the neck back into place. I've found the best way to get the head on is to screw the neck bolt into the neck first with a bit of plumbers tape (PTFE) then use a pair of pliers to ensure its in tight, then screw the head onto the bolt having wrapped a little more tape on the threads. I'm now using rubber O rings to help seat the head but I can see how felt washers would work as well. It can be trial and error to get the head on so it's facing forward and screwed on to the correct tension. You don't want to over tighten and likewise too lose and the head will wobble! I'm guessing your gal has the new hinged neck? In which case she should have good firm head movement without any creaking. Saying that she may have the later version of the goose neck which was actually an improvement on the older one, I have 2 WM's with the later gooseneck but my last one has the hinged neck and shrugging shoulders which is an definate improvement.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Congratulations on your new doll. I like that head you chose. I think it's one of the best ones they have. I had a WM155DD for awhile. until i damaged her too much form careless ownership practices. but she was a fine doll while it lasted.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Congratulations! Beautiful girl. Love those WM #46 heads too!
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

northerndollluver

The Romantic wrote:I found powder works better to help the TPE not to bind. But also, maybe use the thicker rubber washers like they use on the ends of garden hoses and not screw the head down quite so far.
I did try the corn starch but perhaps I didn't use enough, the baby oil did help. I haven't done the plumbers tape yet.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Great to see another new WM155DD on here. :thumbs_up:
Their are a few of us on here who have the same one and I'm sure you won't regret getting her.
Look forward to seeing her again once she has a name. :D

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Welcome on the D-side of life 8)

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Northerndollluver,
Names are a tricky thing. I never really named any of my girls (so to speak).
I dress them up in how they’re going to look, stare at them for a while, and they tell me…
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

northerndollluver

Well right now she is saying Natasha...that might change when her new wigs arrive :)

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

She's beautiful, congrats!

Natasha, I like it. She looks like a Natasha.

Happy honeymoon!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

northerndollluver

Found a couple of cheap items of clothing at a discount store, 2 V neck t shirts and some stretchy pants. $14 total.
Waist is a little big but that's to be expected. Some of my Amazon orders have arrived. A nice bra that I managed to remove while Natasha was wearing her new T shirt....just like Jennifer in Flashdance :) Pretty tricky but then I think my girl has much bigger boobs !

Sorry pics will have to wait :(

INFORMATIONS