www.wmdolls.com

Nervous First Buyer looking for advise

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Nervous First Buyer looking for advise

Post by templargfx »

Hello Everyone!

I am a total noob the whole Doll scene, though I have been extensively searching and reading over the last week.

After much back and forth and back and forth I have decided on :

WM Doll 163cm
Head #70
Black Long Wavy Hair #4
Brown Eyes
Fair Skin
Shrugging Skeleton
Insert Vagina
Stand Up Foot
Flight Case
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=667
Exactly as the images on this page show. I have confirmed with Beautiful Dolls that the above choices are that doll.

I am very nervous about purchasing something like this. I decided on Beautiful Dolls as there appears to be no Australian stores that stock the latest WM doll stuff and the reviews of BD on this site are very positive as far as customer service and quality is concerned.

There are a few things that Im Nervous about :

The weight of the Doll - I work out every day with hand weights doing push ups, sit ups and free lifts so the weight is less of a concern for moving her around (but still a concern, Im no body builder), but more her own weight pushing on her body. Im worried about her shape potentially deforming if left sitting on her butt or similar and was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this?

Maintenance - I read that TPE can dry out, and that you need to use talc on her skin. How much head-to-toe skin maintenance do you guys with TPE dolls find you are doing to keep her in top condition? When you watch videos online they are always wearing gloves, and she comes with handling gloves. I assume that this means your hands are going to dry out the TPE?

Strength - How fragile are these dolls? I don't want to do anything extreme with the doll, I want one for more sensual interactions such as cuddling, hugging and potentially even sleeping with her. I am assuming the metal skeleton will provide some extreme strength on the joints and allow pressure to be placed onto her frame without bending anything? I read someone talking about the metal pushing through the soft TPE which sounded worrying, has anyone experienced this? How fragile are the fingers? Should I get her some gloves made of leather to give them strength from bumps?

Looks - This is the biggest thing that has me nervous. I can find no candid images of this particular Doll, and only a few of the 163cm C Cup body. None at all of the head itself. I worry that the images you see on the site are high class photography with professional makeup. Do these dolls really look like that when you get them?

My final question would be, what should I order and have on-hand when the Doll arrives? Talc powder seems like a given, but are there any other things you guys have found are handy I should invest in right away?

Thankyou everyone for reading and commenting what you may! After reading through many posts on this site I can see this a great community of friendly people, which is always a great bonus when you get into something new!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Nervous First Buyer looking for advise

Post by optical delusion »

hey, also from Australia :thumbs_up:

The weight of the Doll - I work out every day
dolls are heavier than you think. they are dead weight and due to their rigidness make the weight very awkward. my first was a 24kg doll and that was quite a surprise. it took a few months to get used to it but in can be a big shock to the unsuspecting new owner. a 163 may be quite a surprise for a first doll. i would really try to keep it well under 30kg
Maintenance - I read that TPE can dry out
here is a good guide to help you out

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/guide
I assume that this means your hands are going to dry out the TPE?
thats not an issue. i never use the gloves. just make sure you keep your nails trimmed and smooth so they dont scratch the skinn
How fragile are these dolls? I don't want to do anything extreme with the doll, I want one for more sensual interactions such as cuddling, hugging and potentially even sleeping with her.
absolutely fine for sleeping with at night. been doing that with day one and is a highly enjoyable experience. that guide i gave you also has a video on how to spoon with a doll that keeps her safe
How fragile are the fingers?
sadly, on the wm dolls. quite fragile. this is an on going issue with them. you will need to be mindfull of them. i usually have them laying flat on her leg
Looks - This is the biggest thing that has me nervous. I can find no candid images of this particular Doll, and only a few of the 163cm C Cup body. None at all of the head itself. I worry that the images you see on the site are high class photography with professional makeup. Do these dolls really look like that when you get them?
request factory photos. this will give you a truer image of what you will get. it can be quite a shock going from glamour shots to real life. also keep in mind the make up does come off before to long as it is powder makeup. if this is a huge deal for you you can go silicon dolls which have permanent makeup on
My final question would be, what should I order and have on-hand when the Doll arrives? Talc powder seems like a given, but are there any other things you guys have found are handy I should invest in right away?
a lot of stuff is coverd in that guide. i sure there is more stuff but i cant recall right now.

hope this helps a bit

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

TPE dolls are much more resilient than you might think, yes they may dry out over a long period of time, keeping them oiled in certain stress areas, would be more needed...Yes there is a potential for the skeleton of these dolls to break, finger wire pokes, TDF is full of stories of this happening, generally the bigger the doll , the more weight there is to deal with, If you get TPE wet it may become sticky, you need to dry the TPE thoroughly and apply Corn starch powder to stop the stickiness, take your time and keep reading TDF to gain more info before purchase....

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There is a professional and helpful vendor in your part of the world https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=246

This thread should be in Dolls In General rather than one particular manufacturer's area. You should be looking at silicone dolls also as the are lower weight for their height.

Specifically on WM I had a 163. Lovely. But you might also look at the 158.

Look for members' photos. Manufacturer photos are intended to seduce. I have taken a pic or two for manufactuers but I don't sex-up the images or artistry. You'll get to recognise the photographers who do. Shiny lip gloss for a start. One manufacturer sharing facilities with WM is OR and Joyce's website is almost uniquely using customers' photos.

As a newbie it's important to look around.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

templargfx wrote: Looks - This is the biggest thing that has me nervous. I can find no candid images of this particular Doll, and only a few of the 163cm C Cup body. None at all of the head itself. I worry that the images you see on the site are high class photography with professional makeup. Do these dolls really look like that when you get them?
Actually, I think your concerns are the same concerns we all had when we were deciding on our first doll. Spending a large amount of money on something like this when you can't even see it in person first to help you make your decision is quite scary. We've all been there.

As far as looks go, I just received my latest Doll from WM a few days ago. Sure I was nervous about what she was gonna look like in person. I just had to trust the pics of her. Well let me tell ya, she is BEAUTIFUL in person! So glad I went with her. She's the WM 152cm with head #122. Here's a pic of her sitting on my couch:

The doll head you have chosen is also very pretty from the online pictures I have seen. When I was deciding on a face for my doll, I had narrowed it down between 4 faces and #70 was one of them. I "almost" went with that one. So I think you made a great choice. Good luck with everything!

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

WOW, I went to bed and when I woke up you awesome folks had given me lots of info and calmed my nerves a little!

Optical Delusion - Thankyou for the link to the guide, I had not come across that and I am reading it all now. Also thankyou for the replies to my queries

Dollfriend - Is Corn Starch generally recommended as the goto powder, say over Talc/Baby Powder? Thankyou for the advice

HaremLover - I will get in contact with them I think. I saw their site when I first began searching, but they are missing some options which means I would have to get less-than-best. Their site is missing quite a few heads (not just #70 but all 3 runner ups too) and no shrugging skeleton, unless their site just doesn't give the options.

LittleDragon - Thankyou for the comforting words. Your new Girl is gorgeous!

On a side-note, has anyone heard of or used this site?
www.anysexdoll.com
I came across it looking for more photos of my choices. This site is about AU$1000 cheaper than just about every site, and they have a special on where you get 2 heads and 2 outfits at the moment.
It sounds too good to be true, but that doesnt 100% make it not true.

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

It's gonna be heavier than you expect. I wouldn't buy the flight case. I'd use that money toward a second doll. You can get a neck bolt hanger and put her in the closet. You can lay her down on memory foam. Joy at Beautiful Dolls is reliable.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hey - just because a site doesn't have the options doesn't mean the vendor can't or doesn't supply them. Just send an email and talk to him. Give Andy my greetings.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

This has been discussed many Times here on the Forum, Cornstarch is edible where as Talc/ Baby Powder is not, That's why I use Cornstarch Only...keep in mind you will want to Kiss your Doll at some Point and you will definitely want the powder you are using to be edible...I believe I have read there are other issues with Talc/Baby Powder, others more knowledgeable can add on this subject...

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Hi,

Also a newbie! Been doing research on a doll purchase myself, there is a lot to consider! Glad you posted this thread, and am also glad to see the replies, which will hopefully help me as well.

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

My Yumiko is a WM 163 with medium (aka lite tan) skin tone! Although I have face 85 instead of 70. I'm far from a professional photographer so if you want to see pics of how a 163 will look when it arrives, check out Yumiko's thread below!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

HaremLover - Very true, I will send them an email with what I'm looking for and see what they come back with!

Dollfriend - That is a very good point and something I personally hadn't thought of. Corn Starch it is!

JCnine - Yumiko is absolutely Gorgeous! Your photos are one the of the reasons I settled on 163cm (I was jumping between 163cm C cup and 165cm D cup bodies)

gator048

Post by gator048 »

The dolls never look the same when you get them home for example this is the 140 Traci from reallovesexdolls.com. looks nothing like what they show. ImageImage
Attachments
20170706_183036.jpg
20170706_183036.jpg (818.58 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
20171123_121323-2268x3024.jpg
20171123_121323-2268x3024.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2848 times

JLT Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JLT Australia »

Hello there

@templargfx

Yes David is correct, actually the way i work is customer asks for these extras and i always include it for free on the order, its written in the comments 'free shrug shoulders' etc and i just chuck these things in, having said, it still should be on my website as an option.

Furthermore if you want to bring the price down put in this code in at checkout "6969" it will even discount more on the sale price.

Happy shopping and drop me a line if you have any questions,

Kind Regards
Andy
Kind Regards,
Andy
Japanese Love Toys - http://www.japaneselovetoys.com.au
Follow us on Twitter! @JLTAUS
You can contact from here but for a faster response please email: info@japaneselovetoys.com.au

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

gator048 - Thank You for sharing pictures of your beautiful friend! I went to the site and looked up the same girl. Thank You for this as it shows you the difference very well between the two. I don't feel nearly as worried about the look now, as your Girl is still gorgeous, and of course you could make her look like the photos with the right makeup and lighting!

JLT Australia - Thanks for chiming in! This site is awesome with active vendors on the forums and great members!
I have sent a contact us email via your website with my query (my first name is James)
Thanks for the code! that's awesome!

Of course I found it on this site after a bit more searching, but if anyone else was wondering what Head #70 looks like in 'candid' shots :
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=87338
the side-by-side further down is #56 vs #70

INFORMATIONS