It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:06 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Vagina size
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:39 am 

Hey all, if i could piggyback this thread for some info. Gonna order a WM soon and am unsure what sort of vag to go for. If the built in and insert style look the same from the outside? If the removable makes cleaning easier? I see you guys talking about using other brand onaholes as inserts or am i misunderstanding.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:49 am 

Hi TSF, the choice of insert vag versus built-in is truly a matter of personal preference. Aesthetically, with the legs wide open, the built-in looks better. But if the insert is properly installed and the same color as the body, not too much difference. In theory, insert vag is much easier for cleaning because you don't have to haul the entire doll around after playtime. However, many forum members have developed simple effective means of cleaning, without hauling doll to the bathroom every time.

Yes, we were talking about trying different onaholes as the insert. However this can be tricky. Nothing fits the cavity as well as the insert designed for it. Never try and stuff a fatter or longer insert in, you will tear the doll! But if you find one or trim one to fit, you can sample different textures and feel. Also, after too much wear and tear, a new insert can really rejuvenate her for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:44 pm 

best decision i ever made was to go with removable vagina.
i have bought quite a few other branded inserts and all have fitted perfect.
i have never been happier in all my life since i got lauren.
sex with her is amazing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:49 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ok, so they make inserts with bigger openings right? Since I am a total noob, I don’t really want super tight. Is there any place to view a hole to circumference chart or something? Sounds dumb I know. Maybe I will just go middle size and hope for the best.

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2