www.wmdolls.com

NOOB Introduction

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

NOOB Introduction

Post by Jason S »

Hi everyone! I just purchased a WM doll!! My first doll ever. I just wanted to introduce myself.

I got Auburn 157cm WM doll from https://www.siliconwives.com/products/a ... m-sex-doll

I'm from Oklahoma and dating life has been pretty terrible so I wanted someone who will keep me company and not complain :)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the information on here on the forum. It really helped me feel confident that I can maintain her and have a community of people to back me up!

Can't wait to post some pics! She should be here before Christmas so needless to say I'm in the spirit this year :D

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: NOOB Introduction

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard, officially. If you've not yet done so, take a minute to read the newbie welcome page at http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Congrats on your new girl.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Welcome to the forums, Jason! :)

Congrats on your choice! Looking forward to seeing those pics once she arrives home. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome Jason S, and glad you found us, you'll benefit from reading here for sure.
Jason S wrote:I got Auburn 157cm WM doll from https://www.siliconwives.com/products/a ... m-sex-doll
I'm slightly concerned about your choice of vendor, and we'll be curious to hear how everything goes. We would normally warn against purchase from a site which is new like this and untested for legitimacy. I hope you used PayPal so you'll have some recourse in case anything goes wrong. Good luck.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey Jason S, welcome and congrats!!

As someone who is currently on a wait list for the same doll from a tdf approved vendor (BCD), i'd just like to warn you that the stated wait time of 1 week for manufacturing and 1 week shipping time stated on the website you linked is not accurate.

It would be in normal circumstances but this body which was recently released has huge demand at the moment... i'm currently almost 1 month in and no news from WM as of yet... so don't panic if she isn't home in two weeks, it's perfectly normal right now.

:glou:

ZD

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Welcome aboard. Hope she arrives on time and everything works out well. She's a beautiful doll. Can't wait to see pics!!!

-DD27

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

I think I should have done more research before choosing the vendor but I did look at a lot of websites and this one is at least presentable and works well. Probably would have helped if I had asked where the approved vendors were listed before buying :( Hopefully everything will go well!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! Hope your new lady is everything that you hoped for! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

congrats on your new lady man i hope everything works out well! I'm not sure about that delivery time either, i ordered my girl on the 13th of last month they said it is usually 5-10 days for manufacturing and 5-10 for shipping, just got her today. so don't freak out if you have to wait a little while, it is the holidays after all. peace and love my friend. :glou:
Blessed Be

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Oklahoma! What's up neighbor? :D

Never heard of siliconwives, but there's alot of vendors these days... WM is a solid choice, and man that is one sexy looking doll :) You already get the tracking?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

A couple things....
The wait for this doll is a month.
Unless they have a special arrangement with WM, they have not only greatly over charged you, they have lied about the time.
My BCD FMer ordered on 17 November and she still not ready yet!
My suggestion is to cancel your order, call up your CC or paypal.
I am not saying this vendor would send you a fake, but IMHO they are making promises they can not keep.
That is FALSE ADVERTISING.
Best,
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

https://www.siliconwives.com/collection ... -sex-robot
ALCON,
To the best of my knowledge, this type of TPE doll does not even exist.
And.....they are not an authorized to sell 6ye dolls, but have one on their site.
Something does not seem quite right IMHO.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

^^^^^^^^

I would definitely recommend dealing with Jeff for this order if you decide to get a refund from siliconewives.
Awesome vendor and customer service with a great track record, who is also an engaged and so helpful member of this community. Not to mention you would undoubtedly stand to save quite a few bucks!

:glou:

ZD

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

BCD is best vendor :)

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:https://www.siliconwives.com/collection ... -sex-robot
ALCON,
To the best of my knowledge, this type of TPE doll does not even exist.
And.....they are not an authorized to sell 6ye dolls, but have one on their site.
Something does not seem quite right IMHO.
BCD
I sent WM an email asking if they really did distribute WM products. Any advice on what I can do or anyone I can talk to at WM through the forum?

INFORMATIONS