www.wmdolls.com

Custom wig question for ordering from RSLD

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Custom wig question for ordering from RSLD

Post by Jason S »

I'm trying to decide between buying two dolls which are the same except for the wig. RLSD says the custom wig would be shipped separately for one of the two and not the other since it's a standard wig and I didn't want to get her without any hair. I don't have any hair, myself, which I'm sure she won't mind but I wouldn't want to wait for her hair to come in. Does anyone know if the doll and wig would ship at the same time or if buying a doll with a custom wig would include a wig and ship the custom separately?

BluWolf

Re: Custom wig question for ordering from RSLD

Post by BluWolf »

from what i under stand the premium wigs get shipped with extra items you added (ie) i got the care kit. an when i ordered mine back in nov. they had a sale going on where i got a free head an 2 free outfits . so the care kit 1 head an wig an both outfits, cbs kit will be shipped together. an my girl will be shipped with wig an the outfit that comes with her. but that's my understanding. but i suggest you call rsld customer service an they will be very happy to explain how they will ship your girl an extra's
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

Check out the wig options on Amazon and you will find hundreds of wigs for $10-20, and is a cheap way to give your new girl within seconds. Order an extra head or two down the line and it will be like having an entirely different doll.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

frank1701 wrote:Check out the wig options on Amazon and you will find hundreds of wigs for $10-20, and is a cheap way to give your new girl within seconds. Order an extra head or two down the line and it will be like having an entirely different doll.
thx frankie for the info on the wigs . i'm new to all this an myself an Jason is still trying to figure all this all out.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

just buy a skin coloured wig cap to put on first they are only a few dollars. most wigs have a black mesh they are attached too and this can stain the head....not a big deal really because you dont see it when the wigs on.wish and ebay are other good places for cheap wigs...although ordering from china can take a few weeks.

and here is some good reading to help you out from one of our members

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog

and a bed time wig is a must too...they get like a rats nest pretty quick

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... dtime-wigs

and i would highly recommend one of these

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_fro ... r&_sacat=0

this will save a lot of life in your wig and make maintenance easier

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

optical delusion wrote:just buy a skin coloured wig cap to put on first they are only a few dollars. most wigs have a black mesh they are attached too and this can stain the head....not a big deal really because you dont see it when the wigs on.wish and ebay are other good places for cheap wigs...although ordering from china can take a few weeks.

and here is some good reading to help you out from one of our members

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog

and a bed time wig is a must too...they get like a rats nest pretty quick

https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/ ... dtime-wigs

and i would highly recommend one of these

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_fro ... r&_sacat=0

this will save a lot of life in your wig and make maintenance easier
thx optical for the advice, were do you suggest getting the bed time wigs from?

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

If i find a wig i like i just buy 2. One for bed and one when she not. This way she has the same hair without it getting messed up every night. Short wigs are also very easy to care for as bed wigs. But i like long hair....so 2 of the same for me

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

optical delusion wrote:If i find a wig i like i just buy 2. One for bed and one when she not. This way she has the same hair without it getting messed up every night. Short wigs are also very easy to care for as bed wigs. But i like long hair....so 2 of the same for me
Great idea!

INFORMATIONS