www.wmdolls.com

first doll order

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BluWolf

first doll order

Post by BluWolf »

hi all im new placed my first doll order back in nov. finished paying it off the first, an got word she was put in production today.
140cm WM 4ft7 D-cup Sex Doll
(Skin Color: Tan, Head: #172, Eye Color: Green Eyes, Hairstyle: 14, Vagina: Fixed, Areola Size: 5cm, Areola Color: Dark Brown, Labia Color: Dark Brown, Pubic Hair: Trimmed + $50, Pubic Hair Color: Black, Manicure Color: Pink French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Baby Pink, Foot Style: Stand Up Foot + $75, Accessories (Ships Separately): Add Care Kit + $99, Closet Bar Suspension Kit: CBS Kit -FREE-, FREE HEAD: #59, FREE HEAD EYES: Blue Eyes, FREE HEAD HAIR: 3, FREE OUTFIT ONE: Gray Dress, FREE OUTFIT TWO: Nurse Cosplay). went all out as much as i could. i have been reading the forums most of the day. an the tips every one has given in just this post are great. i haven't figured out what name to give my girl due to the fact. she came with 2 heads . 1 is elf head #172. so i have been looking in to clothes that a vulcan would wear. an yes im trekie/ starwars person lol. but i have named my 2nd head DEE. any one know of any good female vulcan names other than t'pol
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: first doll order

Post by Slew »

Welcome To The Doll Forums BluWolf. :thumbs_up: Congrats on your cute new doll and all of the options you've selected on her order sheet. I'm sure you'll be very happy..

BTW, I gave you your own topic so we don't hijack the other one. :wink:

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Congrats man! Hope you like her! I just ordered my first one a few days ago :)

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

thx took me months to get up the nerve to buy her. i spent awhile on checking out vendors an then coming up with a config. i really like, an with all this waiting. i have already come up with the config for my next doll. only thing is having a hard time trying to find shorts an pants for my girl. any suggestions on websites would greatly help out.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Mine is on the way. I hope we get our dolls with no problem. I choose 135cm, head 36, green eyes, tan skin, stand up foot...that's what I remember now.

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

Both of you will be really happy you chose the standing feet

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

im glad i did. been reading the forums an the having the stand option is good to have. for dressing your girl too giving her a shower an every thing in between. im just counting down the days until she gets home from her world tour

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

standing feet will also save you some back pain. if you need a moment when moving her she can help out...no standing option means you are on your own

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

I assumed the standing feet would be for screwing the feet down from the looks of it. So you have to get the standing feet for her to stand on her own? That probably makes playing with her feet (foot j) a little uncomfortable with the protruding skeleton lol.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

playing with her feet (foot j) a little uncomfortable
yeah...it is 3 bolts protruding through the skin to take the weight when standing...so...unless your foot fetish extends to bride of Frankenstein....im not sure how you will get on :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The screws can be removed, but you will see holes....
But softer than metal
Jeff

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

optical delusion wrote:bride of Frankenstein
LMFAO optical. I'm not much of a foot fetish guy but I want to keep my options open. Probably would prefer the standing feet bc she's for sure going up against the wall. Are there risks of damaging her with regular feet and standing on carpet for a short period of time?

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

hey Jason I got my girl 12 pairs of socks just to protec her feet. with reg feet you cant stand her up because there is no support. an you risk damaging her , i read some were here on the forums. that some one put over sized washers on the bottom of there dolls feet. to give her a more stable foundation.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Congratulations to the guys who are awaiting their first purchase. For me, the standing foot option is the ONLY way to go. Storage is so much easier, as is moving, dressing, cleaning, mineral oil treatments, plus of course stand-up sex positions. The screws can be screwed in to just below flush and still serve their purpose. My girls always wear socks or stockings anyway and always properly fitted shoes when standing. Feeling the studs occasionally, for me, is no different than feeling a piercing anywhere on a girls body. Just part of their identity.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Hi BluWolf, congrats on your order! I'd be interested to see how the pubic hair looks when you get it. I've just ordered my first doll today, and decided to go shaved as I'd be generally having her as a blonde, given that pubes only seem to come in dark colours, I decided to give it a miss.

Standing option is definitely the way to go, working out how heavy these girls are (think of a bag a cement weighing 25kg, and add some more, plus an awkward shape), it could be tricky moving them around or picking them up out of a box on the floor, more so for me as I have muscle fatigue issues.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

INFORMATIONS