www.wmdolls.com

My 170 H cup has been made.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My 170 H cup has been made.

Post by Dolllove1991 »

EzOlZaH wrote:Image

Sorry, what's your face?, I really like those lips.
It's the WM #142 same as here http://wmdollshop.com/410-ft-152cm-curvy/

I love that head I have seen it look different in so many pictures the same head can look SOOOO different depending on the hair color hair style eyebrows eye color makeup, I have seen that head look like a caucasian blonde and I have also seen it look very simiular to selena gomez spanish acctress or w/e she is.

RoysDolls

Re: My 170 H cup has been made.

Post by RoysDolls »

Dolllove1991 wrote:
Mjay100 wrote:Wow! Congratulations! Wm170 looks so much better in person than in the factory pics. Once I received mine I realized that the weight was not the issue for me but the stiff joints. I found it difficult to set in different poses but joints propably loosens up by the time.

I have not used my doll at all because I've been too busy with work and christmas. Everytime I have a day off from everything, something comes up and I need to keep her hidden in a closet or just throw a pile of blankets and towels on her at the last minute before someone comes in to bother me, lol.

That wm160 b-cup is also nice looking doll with wide hips and ass, i wish to get one for myself too someday if I have more space. I wonder if it's possible to change its nipples and aerola to something like wm170's?
Thats amazing to know she looks better in person, I ordered two smaller dolls before and they were much better in person aswell. Glad to know the weights not a issue how big are you I mean your weight age and are you muscular go to the gym alot? And yeh the joints do loosen up but it kind of sucks like my 140cm D if her knee is slighlty bent just slightly and I try standing her then her leg will fold right away and she will fall over when I first got her they were to stiff for that. I am loving the 163 Big ass new WM doll I think that will be the end of my collection but at 106LBS I guess ill have to see how I handle these two dolls which are 81 - 88 lbs first. Like I said it's nice to know the 160 is 7LBS more then the 170 but with small breasts that means those legs and ass are super thick because she has smaller breasts and less height but weighs more :D I love thick legs.
I do workout at the gym 3 - 5 times a week depending on my goals and program. My current weight is 176 lbs...

INFORMATIONS