www.wmdolls.com

New to inserts!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

New to inserts!

Post by JCnine »

What advice do you guys have when it comes to REMOVING the insert? I know I have seen a video of it being put in, but I have not seen anything dedicated to removing it safely when the time comes! A video would be awesome if anyone knows of one!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

tman2016

Re: New to inserts!

Post by tman2016 »

Removing is very similar to putting it in... using 3 fingers with one hand, pull back the opening and spread the opening with the other two fingers to make it wider.. then with the other hand, reach in and pull out... the front of the insert (nearest the opening) should be loose inside and only the back will be sticking... you can pull it out and it should come out with ease (without rubbing the sides of her opening)... I can try to make a video, but it may take a bit for me to get it posted...
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Thanks for the advice!
It took a few tries to get it in there all the way, but with a little practice I think it will get a lot easier. I also tried what you suggested to remove it and it worked very easily as well. If you do get around to a video, you should post it here. May be others with the same question!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

JCnine wrote:Thanks for the advice!
It took a few tries to get it in there all the way, but with a little practice I think it will get a lot easier. I also tried what you suggested to remove it and it worked very easily as well. If you do get around to a video, you should post it here. May be others with the same question!
Will do, happy the removal worked!

As far as putting it in, the trick is to spread the legs open (I should have mentioned that in my steps) also, it really helps to either have used vaseline to lube up the insert before inserting (don't do that overtime, as too much vaseline can be bad)... and other times you may not need any if you used it the last couple of times... you can also powder the insert with corn starch for easier insertion... that said, I do not use vaseline and corn starch back to back because that is just an icky mess!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

If inserting continues to be a problem, consider a 3/4" thick wooden dowel, very smoothly sanded down on one end. You still need to spread legs and pull up on the vagina to make the entrance wide, but the dowel will help aim it and ensure its being pushed all the way in. Don't use the dowel to force it in too much, or you'll tear up the end of your insert.

Lightly wetting the dowel by running under a faucet before insertion helps. I use powder on the exterior of my inserts rather than Vaseline.

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

There's an easier way to insert and remove that I learned from my first doll (silicone, Orient Industry), and that's to get some small plastic food bags (without the sealable lips. Should be 40-80 in a $2 box), push one inside the doll and put the insert in a second one. Spread her legs, and just slide the Bagged Insert into the Inserted Bag. It'll just glide in, no lube, oil or vaseline required.
You should have 2 bags inside each other now, inside the doll with the insert. Just roll up the edges of the bag around the insert and the outer end will keep the insert in.
To remove: Just unroll the bag edges, grab the bag the insert is in and pull it out smoothly.
Since the bags only come in contact with the outside of the insert and the doll itself, you'll only need to replace them one a month.
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

put Vaseline on outside of insert lift above vagina with your fingers quick push with other hand and its nicely fitted. to remove lift above vagina nip the ends of insert quick pull and there you have it. i done that method today with a breeze and insert feels amazing, i heard that people say you can miss the hole i cant see how that's even possible.as it all nicely fits into place, im glad i choose this option its so easy, plus no worries about wearing out fixed vagina! simple replace when needed.

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

just too note my last doll was fixed vagina and i tore her when cleaning to the point where sex was not doable.but believe me the insert feels really good my verdict is insert feels better then fixed vagina. i was very dubious at first about going insert i thought long and hard, but i could not be happier with my choice now i have my babe.

rpo6
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rpo6 »

As someone who just recently discovered this forum, I continue to be amazed at the level of experience and willingness to share this experience with other members. I had questions about inserts, too, and this post answered them. Thanks to all!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The other HUGE advantage to inserts is less chance of the TPE ball being compromised.
I have found that if you lube the insert with baby oil it slides in really easily.
But, it does not help to much when removing it....SIGH
Not a bad idea to have some baby oil or vaseline ready to make the labia more "slick" IMHO.
V/r
Jeff

cjgeek33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cjgeek33 »

Do they make different inserts? Like how there are different fleshlight sleeves with different textures?
165CM WM D-Cup - Face 36 - Tan Skin

Chastity_Knite
Doll
Doll

Post by Chastity_Knite »

Cjgeek33, Real Love Sex Dolls does have different sizes.
2 cm
2.5 cm
and 3 cm
“HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM. (Death)”
― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Chastity Knite's family and back story
Sammy and Me talking
Chastity on the Doll Matrix
Chastity on the Doll Album

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Chastity_Knite,
And all vendors can get those three sizes.
You need to ask.

JC9,
Although messy, if you rubbed baby oil all other your hands, it might make it easier as well.
Jeff

INFORMATIONS