www.wmdolls.com

Finally got one, but I hate it!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Finally got one, but I hate it!

Post by Fairy King »

I never even knew sex dolls existed until the pandemic, and then I got kind of hooked on reading about them and looking at pictures of them. I finally decided to buy one, and it came today. I got the WM 172 b cup in tan with heads 242 and 368 from Annie's in-stock selection. I kept thinking about why I wanted one, and what I needed to realize about myself for wanting one, and then I kind of figured it out and realized I didn't want it. I realized that it's not really about sex or viewing women only as sexual objects, it's about exploring your own sexuality as a man, but with a feminine body. In a way you're exploring your masculinity by playing with femininity. A doll. And once I realized that was why I wanted it, I realized I didn't need a doll to do that. The problem was, it was too late. They already shipped it and I couldn't return it. So I took responsibility and decided it was fate and I might as well just go all the way and see if I liked it after all. The anticipation was crushing me, and finally it arrived. I couldn't believe my eyes as I unboxed it. It was even better than any of the photo shoots I had seen. I knew the weight was going to be a thing from having read so many posts about it, but it really is something you have to try to fully understand. I get it now. I went ahead and had sex with it. That part was fine. My favorite thing was being able to wrap the arms about me, that really made it great. I actually dated a woman once with a very similar build and I have to admit it's all very realistic. But I thought about how much time and effort went into it, and storing it and dragging it around, just having it stored away in the box, and I just realized I don't want that for myself. I'm glad I scratched the itch, because that was a serious itch. I don't know if I've ever had an itch like that, but I've done it now, and I honestly just can't wait for it to be gone. I listed it in the Market section, so I just have to wait it out I guess. Or I might just end up cutting it up into small un-identifiable pieces and throwing it away. I want it to be over.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Finally got one, but I hate it!

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Fairy King wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:12 pm I never even knew sex dolls existed until the pandemic, and then I got kind of hooked on reading about them and looking at pictures of them. I finally decided to buy one, and it came today. I got the WM 172 b cup in tan with heads 242 and 368 from Annie's in-stock selection. I kept thinking about why I wanted one, and what I needed to realize about myself for wanting one, and then I kind of figured it out and realized I didn't want it. I realized that it's not really about sex or viewing women only as sexual objects, it's about exploring your own sexuality as a man, but with a feminine body. In a way you're exploring your masculinity by playing with femininity. A doll. And once I realized that was why I wanted it, I realized I didn't need a doll to do that. The problem was, it was too late. They already shipped it and I couldn't return it. So I took responsibility and decided it was fate and I might as well just go all the way and see if I liked it after all. The anticipation was crushing me, and finally it arrived. I couldn't believe my eyes as I unboxed it. It was even better than any of the photo shoots I had seen. I knew the weight was going to be a thing from having read so many posts about it, but it really is something you have to try to fully understand. I get it now. I went ahead and had sex with it. That part was fine. My favorite thing was being able to wrap the arms about me, that really made it great. I actually dated a woman once with a very similar build and I have to admit it's all very realistic. But I thought about how much time and effort went into it, and storing it and dragging it around, just having it stored away in the box, and I just realized I don't want that for myself. I'm glad I scratched the itch, because that was a serious itch. I don't know if I've ever had an itch like that, but I've done it now, and I honestly just can't wait for it to be gone. I listed it in the Market section, so I just have to wait it out I guess. Or I might just end up cutting it up into small un-identifiable pieces and throwing it away. I want it to be over.
You must have just posted it and it's still under review.
I can't find it

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:25 pm You must have just posted it and it's still under review.
I can't find it
It is under review. And I didn't put a date on my piece of paper, or get a full shot of the back, so I may have to repost it.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

I can't relate to that. I really like dolls and am lucky enough to have a girlfriend who doesn't care I like dolls. I won't be committed to a doll, because I'm committed to my girlfriend and I'm too literal/matter of fact.

We will play, dress the dolls up, and have nice statues throughout the house lol. There isn't really any depth - it's just fun and games. Looking for small collectables to go between hentai figures etc, but it's hard getting those in the UK.

It's just about getting a posh masturbators for us that looks amazing in the house - it's great!

We don't and never will have children.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Such a short interlude, I am not going to be that guy that says give it more time, etc. Do what you gotta do!

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I understand you.
I feel like that everytime after sex

So many newbies think Dolls are like real women that will fulfill their needs.

Just yesterday I was posting this in another thread

viewtopic.php?p=2490589#p2490589

or this about remorse

viewtopic.php?t=176119

dont get me wrong, I love Dolls, their feeling...
but its not a real person and it doesnt help lonliness
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

This type of post is why I always discourage newbies from buying a doll.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Hey you know, dolls aren't for everyone, nor will they meet everyone's expectations. All the best. :glou:

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Sounds like your head is in the right place, in my opinion at least. That sucks it was a rather expensive itch, but it is what it is. If you can't sell it, perhaps look into making it part of a "man cave", dress her up like a slut or warrior, or an ancient Egyptian goddess, whatever floats your boat, maybe it will serve a different purpose than you originally anticipated. Since you felt it was better than the photos you saw and you admired it in a way, that might be a good option: it's a piece of art that appreciates feminine beauty. I imagine you spend a good deal of cash on it so I wouldn't be so hasty with the disposal.

MichaelO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MichaelO »

I’m a newbie too, and my Doll showed up two days ago. I can say I’m pleasantly surprised with my enjoyment of her. It’s unfortunate you didn’t have the same experience, but I give you kudos for giving it a shot. We’ve all got different needs, and do everything in our lives for different reasons. I will say you can hate that you spent the money and didn’t like it, but don’t hate the fact you did it! You took an adventurous step in life! No different than bungie jumping, you may love it or hate it, but you tried it! Good luck in the future and keep trying new things!!!

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:26 pm This type of post is why I always discourage newbies from buying a doll.
Well yeah, but you gotta start somewhere, right? How else are you going to know if you like it?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Fairy King wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:11 pm
bbc3 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:26 pm This type of post is why I always discourage newbies from buying a doll.
Well yeah, but you gotta start somewhere, right? How else are you going to know if you like it?

Spend $1k + on a heavy life sized doll just to see if you're gonna like it is not good advice to me lol.

Fairy King
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fairy King »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:35 pm Spend $1k + on a heavy life sized doll just to see if you're gonna like it is not good advice to me lol.
I'm with you there. It's terrible advice, but it's also the only advice there is unfortunately. I don't have any regrets, in fact I'm glad I did it. It was bugging me that much. But now it's done and it needs to go.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

We were all newbies at one time. If all newbies are discouraged from buying dolls, there'd be no doll owners to give any advice.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I think it's more than fair to discourage someone from spending quite a lot of money on a life-sized doll. Doesn't mean no one will ever buy a doll. I just see this type of post on the regular, so that's why I never recommend it.

INFORMATIONS