www.wmdolls.com

First order.. WM 157cm b-cup about to ship out

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

First order.. WM 157cm b-cup about to ship out

Post by jd1911 »

I ordered a wm 157cm b-cup on 11/1, and got an email that it was moving on to quality check before it gets shipped! I ordered the 157 b-cup teagan from rlsd, and got in on their 2nd head promo. Its coming with the #159 head and teagan wig, and #162 head w/ #5 bruette wig. I was poking around looking at some dolls on whim, and came across a post by mandos with the new 157cm, which were fucking amazing, and ordered one a couple days later. On one hand I’m excited, and the other a bit anxoius because I have to sneak this 70lb blob of rubber with a great ass and nice set of tits in the house without anyone seeing it lol :plaidskirt:

I asked for some factory pics to tide me over while it ships. Had a slight scare because later in the day they sent an email swith a tracking number saying the accessories and wig shipped via usps, but I had put in my shipping address as a fedex ship center.. I thought they only shipped fedex lol. Sent a quick reply hoping it would get there before they acutually handed the box over and possibly left early since tomorrow is a holiday, and had them ship it to where I work instead. They got that squared away and modified the order for multiple shipping addresses, and sent a new tracking number.

Wish me luck! :drinking:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: First order.. WM 157cm b-cup about to ship out

Post by JunkGuy »

Your accessories and wigs from RLSD will ship from Texas I think. Its not uncommon for them to arrive much earlier than your doll (which should come via FedEx)

You could also have used your normal street address. Once you get the tracking number, you can go onto FedEx website and leave instructions such as hold at center for pickup. I didn't with my doll, but have with other large packages.

KJChris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KJChris »

The 157 B-cup looks really really good, damn good choice man. I kinda wish I ordered that one instead. But im pretty sure I'll be happy with the one I got (148 D-cup). I know i'll be getting another one later on in the future anyways. So 3 weeks since you ordered it and its in quality check now, guessing itll be another 1-2 weeks before its delivered then. Let us all know when it arrives, Im curious how long other people have had to wait, Im so impatient and anxious for mine to be done.

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

Damnit! Just got their black friday sale email.. could have saved a bunch of money!

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

it happens may be next time catch the black friday deal :) , i'm in the same boat as you waiting on my 157cm with four heads and seven wigs four sets of eyes. :) my order has shipped about a week ago so should hear news soon.
Image Image

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

I didn't even think about it when I placed the order, otherwise I probably would have waited. Problem was that this wasn't really a planned purchase.. just stumbled on them and bought one within a few days

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

We just bought 157 Eastern Redhead on Real Sexy Sex Dolls, yesterday! Such a hot babe!!! This is our first!!!
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

yep same here i just pulled the plug and placed my order!!!now comes the wait.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

jd1911 wrote:I didn't even think about it when I placed the order, otherwise I probably would have waited. Problem was that this wasn't really a planned purchase.. just stumbled on them and bought one within a few days
curious dave wrote:yep same here i just pulled the plug and placed my order!!!now comes the wait.
Guilty as charged. Same here. I'm sure there will be other sales while I plot my next purchase.

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MaydayTonight »

I was wee bit close to ordering the 157 cm before black Friday, but as soon as I saw the new deal on RLSD I sprung on it immediately lol. I have a feeling it's going to be a long wait again. Hopefully not as bad as earlier this year during the Chinese new year when the factory was closed. Even though I'm already in good company (140cm) I can't wait to have this one. The new body design looks killer!

Look at the bright side though. The extra head and wig was a pretty good deal as well. It kinda adds up to cover the extra savings you missed out on. Good luck

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

ahh actually yes I didn't even consider that.. you're right. That promo is over and its just the 20% off now, so it was kind of a wash now that I think about it

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

Woohoo, It finally shipped out. It's still in China right now, but it should be here next week. Now comes the fun part.. getting it in the house without anyone seeing it
Attachments
14355.jpg
14355.jpg (47.83 KiB) Viewed 4153 times
14355 2.jpg
14355 2.jpg (44.66 KiB) Viewed 4153 times
14355 (1).jpg
14355 (1).jpg (59.1 KiB) Viewed 4153 times
14355 (14).jpg
14355 (14).jpg (69.68 KiB) Viewed 4153 times
14355 (3).jpg
14355 (3).jpg (72.09 KiB) Viewed 4153 times

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

His + Hers Love Doll wrote:We just bought 157 Eastern Redhead on Real Sexy Sex Dolls, yesterday! Such a hot babe!!! This is our first!!!
oh I saw her she is gorgeous! I used the head they had on her for my doll. #162 if a recall correctly. redheads are my weakness :oops:
Blessed Be

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

jd1911 wrote:Woohoo, It finally shipped out. It's still in China right now, but it should be here next week. Now comes the fun part.. getting it in the house without anyone seeing it
wow good for you dude! I'm waiting on mine too and I think my girl is coming from the same facility.
Sophie 6.jpg
Sophie 6.jpg (279.48 KiB) Viewed 4129 times
Blessed Be

kojima

Post by kojima »

Finally narrowed down my list to a single head and 3 bodies today. 157 B is on that list. From side angles it looks absolutely smoking. You'll have to keep us updated. I'd love to see how she turns out.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

INFORMATIONS