www.wmdolls.com

Many questions, hopeful new owner.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TSF
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Many questions, hopeful new owner.

Post by TSF »

Rollin on mobile and just have a list of questions. Probably been answered already but i dont really have the patience or time to go scrollin. Im sorry. So here we go.

Want to get a WM. I know which one but i dont have specs on me.
The removable vag insert. Is it capped off on the other end? So like when im done i can pull it out for cleaning or does it not matter and i just get the non removable?

The standing feet. Will they fit in shoes/heels or is it better to get non standingif im going to use heels. Also will it stand in heels with stabilizing? (Just dont want to break things.)

Latex clothes are a No i see due to color bleed and oils and such. What about vinyl/pvc? Really like the stuff but if I cant ise it i may have to go silicone. Also if a stain happens will it eventually work its way out or is it there for life?

And storage. Im not gonna say why but it would be better if i could sorta fold her up a little for a foot locker kinda deal. I imagine tho that would put stress on the TPM and cause cracking. So standing or laying flat better?

And is there anything im not thinking of before i make this purchase? Many many thanks and I value all input.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Many questions, hopeful new owner.

Post by Mr Franz »

Inserts are only open on 1 end. Built-ins look more natural though.

Standing feet are definitely worth the price. Non-standing feet will damage easily under a doll's weight. Either can wear shoes. Heels are ok as well, though a bit trickier to balance. Always best to have the doll lean against something when standing.

Staining can be an issue with PVC/Vinyl as well. Depends on what was used to color it. A body stocking worn underneath will lesson the chance of staining and make dressing easier though. Light stains will diminish in time. Heavier stains may need to be chemically removed.

Folding will likely result in skin tears and possible skeleton breakage. I keep mine standing most of the time. Others keep their dolls lying. Be sure to place some think foam underneath if you go that rout though, to avoid flattening the butt.

The only other thing, don't under estimate the weight. Lifting a 50-100 lbs box is nothing like lifting a 50-100 lbs doll, as they are very soft, cumbersome and delicate.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Many questions, hopeful new owner.

Post by Cubiko »

Mr Franz wrote:Inserts are only open on 1 end. Built-ins look more natural though.
You can only spot the difference between a removable (insert) and non removable (built in) doll when the legs are spread wide. By the time her legs are spread wide open you are usually doing something else than looking at her open vagina. The insert goes in and is hidden behind the outer vaginal lips of the doll.

The insert is indeed closed in one end so your bodily liquids does not stay in the doll after the lovemaking is done. Remove the insert, wash it and dry it. Or wash it, towel dry + powder, insert again at once and go another round.
You can also modify the insert by cutting open the closed end (a new insert cost somewhere between $10 and $25 I think) and use rubber bands on the end. This way cleaning is a lot easier (like a Fleshlight you can just rinse through it) and it dries 10 times quicker when air can pass freely through it. Not once have I seen any leakage from such a modified insert. Use a second rubber band just to be safe.
Thirdly you can buy a different masturbation sleeve that is about the same size as an insert and use it instead.

INFORMATIONS