www.wmdolls.com

TPE or Silicone?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
affenhouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: TPE or Silicone?

Post by affenhouse »

I HAVE FIND a good site withe good informations from this.
TPE VS. Silikon
I have TPE Love Doll.

https://www.realdoll4me.com/Silicon-VS- ... comparison

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Hi friends,

For the goods that comes by mail order has a simplified taxation regime with single rate for all items and dispense of customs broker or importer record. So, In fact the federal tax is 60%. But in addition it has the state tax of 18% more on the amount already taxed and on itself (cascade tax). Then there is a 15BRL fee from the Mail for handling the international order. All this causes the final value of fees to exceed 100% of the purchase value.

Speaking very clearly, here you buy a doll and pay two. One for the government in fees. There are a few importers. But then you buy a doll and pay four! One for you, one for the government in fees and two for the importer's profit. :eeek:

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/re ... adow-a[url][/url]

Meadow - Type A - 140cm Gorgeous Figure Mannequin Real Doll Summary

Skin material: TPE
Internal structure: metal skeleton
Bust/waist/hip: 72.5cm*53.4cm*74cm
Weight: 22kg
Height: 140cm (4'7")
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

INFORMATIONS