www.wmdolls.com

Who is the best seller?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
333simon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Who is the best seller?

Post by 333simon »

Who do you think is the best WM Dolls seller?

Sexy Sex Dolls
Sexy Real Sex Dolls
Real Love Sex Dolls

333simon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Who is the best seller?

Post by 333simon »

And which seller offers the best TPE material (soft, jiggly, terking effect and consistent material)?
What do you think?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I have only bought from RLSD, so I can't speak for all the vendors you mention. I'm pretty sure they are all good. But I was very happy with the service from RLSD.

On the second part, I guess you mean which manufacturer has the softest TPE. I only own a WM, so I couldn't even hazard a guess.

Welcome to the forums btw :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Sun2k
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sun2k »

Hi, what does mean RLSD?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Real Love Sex Dolls

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

I personally have to go with one not listed here and that is BCD/ Booty Call Dolls. Jeff was amazing before, during and after my purchase which made it feel like really picking a girlfriend and not picking a doll!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

tman2016 wrote:I personally have to go with one not listed here and that is BCD/ Booty Call Dolls. Jeff was amazing before, during and after my purchase which made it feel like really picking a girlfriend and not picking a doll!
I hear nothing but great things about Jeff. :thumbs_up:

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

If you're looking at WM exclusively, just about any TDF approved vendor that carries their products is going to be able to offer you good service and a good deal. Do some research, find a doll that best suits your needs and shop around for the best price. Don't hesitate to contact a vendor if you don't see exactly what you want listed on their site. Chances are they can still get it. SRSD's did exactly that for me on my last purchase, but you really can't go wrong with any of the TDF approved vendors. All depends on your needs.

333simon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 333simon »

Thank you for the information guys.

Im ass lover;) I want to buy this model:
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/152cm-5ft-b ... h-cup-body
Its my dream come true girl...
What do you think guys? Its a good seller?
Any of you ordered this model from them?

Generally I mean that which seller offers the best TPE material(I'm only interested in WM dolls).
I have heard that some factory use super soft TPE which is not sustainable
Do you know anything about this?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

333simon wrote:Thank you for the information guys.

Im ass lover;) I want to buy this model:
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/152cm-5ft-b ... h-cup-body
Its my dream come true girl...
What do you think guys? Its a good seller?
Any of you ordered this model from them?

Generally I mean that which seller offers the best TPE material(I'm only interested in WM dolls).
I have heard that some factory use super soft TPE which is not sustainable
Do you know anything about this?
TPE material does not vary by vendor. They only sell the doll. They do not make them. Just stick with approved TDF vendors and you can't go wrong. I can't stress this enough. There are a lot of knockoffs out there produced with inferior materials being sold by vendors not listed here.

Best thing to do is contact a few different vendors, the ones listed here, and explain to them exactly what you want and any concerns you may have. Compare prices and take it from there.

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

What Mr.Franz said is accurate. Vendors dont decide materials, they can only order from factory and send the
doll to you.

The factory decides the material softness. The variations in tpe in wm dolls iirc was also limited
to 1 model atm and not even sure its still the exception.

the 168/E was used for experimentation of softer tpe kinds. But after the ultra soft tpe got a ton of negative
reviews i think wm might have stoped alltogether. All other wm dolls as far as ive heard use the same formula.

Anyways pretty much any vendor here on tdf can help you get the doll you want. If you are going strictly for
wm doll, i suggest you have a quick chat with Miracle from doll-castle. She recently helped me get a wm doll wich
should be arriving here this week.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

If not made clear already, all WM Dolls, regardless of which vendor they are purchased from, come from the same factory in China. They will all use a very similar TPE blend, so which exact model you order doesn't matter too much. There are indeed variations though - some folks have ordered the exact same model more than once and gotten dolls that feel softer or firmer.

Other TPE doll manufacturers will use different TPE formulas that are firmer or softer that WM's blend. I am not one, but owners of multiple models often say WMs are on the firm side. Softer will feel more realistic, but firmer is more durable and should last longer.

The factory that makes WMs tried introducing what was called "ultra-soft TPE" a while back, but it was too soft. Dolls would have indentations after sitting for a while, creases in heavily bent areas like elbows, hips, and knees, and it apparently tore too easily. WM does not make dolls with this formula anymore. Its my understanding that all vendors have entirely ceased offering ultra-soft as an option because of its notorious problems. You can possibly still ask for it, but they'd probably make you waive the warranty.

INFORMATIONS