www.wmdolls.com

Which site do I order from?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Which site do I order from?

Post by blindwebster »

dollguy13 wrote:If you look at RLSD prices and compare them to others, they are extremely over priced. You can get the same product and and excellent customer service for far less through vendors like Booty Call Dolls and 1AM dolls.
Yeah, that is what I found so puzzling. They are charging like $400 more for the same dolls. They seem to be very reputable and offer a great selection, but how they compete on their pricing is beyond me.

d011user

Post by d011user »

Sounds like maybe what we all should do, is contact multiple vendors and say, "i want WMDolls model # xyz", how much does it cost. I did not think to do that back in May when I bought my first and only doll, i.e. that's how they recommend that you buy a new car - pick three dealerships and email all three asking for their lowest price.

I bought from RLSD and thought their customer service was excellent. They didn't really fix any of the several problems with my doll - I fixed them myself - but they were receptive and did try to satisfy me by sending repair materials, a video or two, and missing/replacement parts.
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

JustCurious2018

Post by JustCurious2018 »

Thanks for the advice everyone. Another question that comes to mind. When you place an order with an approved vendor, does the doll get shipped to them first? If so, I hope they don't have their good time with it and then ship it to you lol.

rickastley
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rickastley »

I probably should have done more reading here before placing an order for my first doll. My next doll will probably be purchased through Booty Call Dolls, based on all of the good reviews from members here. I ordered from RLSD at the start of their 20% off sale (November 23rd). No updates since she went into production. I didn't even know about the new skeleton option at the time, because the site didn't offer that option until the following week. I'm a little bit irritated, but trying to be patient.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

i ordered from RLSD an im plzed with there service they even helped me with the options i picked. you can call them up, an they can find out for you what the status of your doll or you can login to your account an send a message to find out . Victory will find out fast for us. but i'd call them now before too much time has past.
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

JustCurious2018 wrote:Thanks for the advice everyone. Another question that comes to mind. When you place an order with an approved vendor, does the doll get shipped to them first? If so, I hope they don't have their good time with it and then ship it to you lol.
Nope, usually the package will be sent straight to you from the manufacturer. The vendors work as a middle-man to manage all the communication between the costumer and manufacturers, which is of great help to get what you want and help if problems appear, especially considering that many manufacturers are in China and doesn't communicate very well internationally. Some vendors do offer to make a secondary quality- and inventory-check of your package for an additional cost, and in that case they would of course receive the doll first, and then send it to you (or the manufacturer if faults were found).

I wouldn't worry about that part. The biggest frustration we have is the customs. That's most often where shit happens, if they have to open the package and search through it all or check to see that the doll doesn't look underaged. They tend to do a really shitty job in re-packaging it all, often leave dirt on the doll, and in some cases even damage it. There isn't really anything we can do about that.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

rickastley wrote:I probably should have done more reading here before placing an order for my first doll. My next doll will probably be purchased through Booty Call Dolls, based on all of the good reviews from members here. I ordered from RLSD at the start of their 20% off sale (November 23rd). No updates since she went into production. I didn't even know about the new skeleton option at the time, because the site didn't offer that option until the following week. I'm a little bit irritated, but trying to be patient.

I understand your situation. I purchased a doll head they RLSD listed to fit a 135cm and larger doll. Well I have 140cm doll so I expected it to fit. Got the doll head, to find that yes, it did fit but the head was way too large looking for the body and in the end, it looked so awkward I lost money and sold the head.

It's not that RLSD offers bad customer service, it's that there appears to be ease of check out through automated orders on their site but your never truly informed of all the options when buying unless you know to ask and what specifically to ask.

Should I have asked ahead of time? Perhaps, but should I had to have because the site listed 135cm and larger, Nope.
Spending hard earned dollars and not knowing all the options is not a good motto when buying a doll. That is why I choose the human component from now on. Talking through large purchases helps quite a bit, especially buying dolls is not cheap

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

JustCurious2018,
We have had some people ship the doll to a FEDEX location where we remove all the paperwork and reship out.
The only charge is the exact shipping.
We have also checked dolls and reinforced the packing then reship.
Cost is exact shipping.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

d011user wrote:Sounds like maybe what we all should do, is contact multiple vendors and say, "i want WMDolls model # xyz", how much does it cost. I did not think to do that back in May when I bought my first and only doll, i.e. that's how they recommend that you buy a new car - pick three dealerships and email all three asking for their lowest price.

I bought from RLSD and thought their customer service was excellent. They didn't really fix any of the several problems with my doll - I fixed them myself - but they were receptive and did try to satisfy me by sending repair materials, a video or two, and missing/replacement parts.
i did that...found out that out of the 7 i messaged 1 ignored me,2 answered and 4 just forwarded the email to the manufacture...i ended up getting an increasingly irritated message from the manufacturer over the course of 2 days telling me stop asking people. was very educational though

INFORMATIONS