www.wmdolls.com

Stock Wig Colours

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
3k517
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stock Wig Colours

Post by 3k517 »

Hi everyone,

Are the stock blonde wigs actually blonde or are they more yellow?

I recently placed an order for the WM168E. The wig I selected is the #13 straight blonde.

I'll use RLSD for the examples since they have excellent photos:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/152cm-h-cup-carolina/ (this is the blonde that I want)

However, I also see this:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/148cm-d-cup-sylvia/ (this is more brownish)
https://reallovesexdolls.com/152cm-h-cup-macy/ (this is more yellowish)

All of these are listed as #13.

I looked at other member's photos, but I'm not sure whether they used an aftermarket wig or not.

Any help is appreciated! :D

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stock Wig Colours

Post by Wight »

I think you should try more like ash blond wig. It's not grey but being not too yellowish it interacts nicely with the skin tone and lighting.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Whatever you decide get two of them! I’ve said this before but when the head hits the pillow tangles inevitably occur! You need one for bedtime and one for daytime! A shorter wig is better in bed as the tangles are easier to get out but you can get some ok cheap wigs off eBay or Amazon!

As for colour, I have one or two blond wigs of various styles and colour variations and it’s surprising how some look good and some don’t on the different skin colour ladies I have! I wouldn’t worry too much about getting it right first time as you will need to know what suits her best when she arrives! There are many wigs online to choose from which vary from cheap to really expensive human hair ones!

I got a couple of human hair Afro wigs for my Ashaki (she’s black) at about £40 each but some human hair wigs are in the hundreds of pounds! However, I recently got her a very cheap (about £4) silver cosplay wig that looks great on her!

So, my advice is to just order what you think is ok to start with and then she will tell you whether she likes it or not! Obviously, in many ways, the more expensive the wig the better the quality but, as I say, don’t be to concerned about getting it right first time round! Many members have quite a selection of wigs and don’t stick to the same one all the time!

I have three ‘big’ girls and probably at least 20 wigs! Two of my ladies had a photoshoot trying on various wigs and even each other’s. Vivette, who is normal skin colour looked great in a Black Afro wig for instance and Ashaki suited Vivette’s curly blond one! So, if I were you, I’d get two or three different ones perhaps to start with and then move on from there!

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- I see you’ve only made 5 posts in four and a half years! However, if you’ve been looking at various threads you will see such a variety in wigs that members have used on their ladies! Some of the shorter dolls have smaller heads so they require a different wig cap size! Your new lady shouldn’t have too much of an issue but some wig caps I have cover the ears when pulled on fully!

Some members have a separate wig cap they put on first which helps prevent the wig slipping round and keeping it square on. This can also help a loose fitting wig.

As I said above, it is surprising how some wigs look when on! My Vivette has a relatively small head compared to her body so she really needs more volume on top to suit her proportions. You may find the one you choose may not actually be the one that really suits her so, as I said, don’t worry about getting it right first time round!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

3k517
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3k517 »

Thanks for the replies!

I guess I'll go check out some aftermarket wigs. For me, I prefer the wig to not cover the ears because I want to put earrings on my doll. :)

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

You are definitely better off , ordering wigs from Amazon or Ebay. Try to at lest stay in the $60 or more range.
The wigs you will be getting will not be of good quality shipped with your doll.
Their are brushes that are made for wigs. They do help with tangles.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

This is the seller I use on ebay https://www.ebay.com/usr/wfp-wigs?_trks ... 1543.l2754. She has a lot of stuff in the $40-$80 US range. I've purchased from her twice now and have been quite pleased with both of them. Like others are saying up there, spend a little more and get something good. You don't have to spend hundreds though, even jumping up to $40 US makes a pretty big difference in the quality. These wigs don't shed nearly as much as the wigs that come with our gals!
Attachments
GoldDress1.JPG
GoldDress1.JPG (2.91 MiB) Viewed 1380 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS