www.wmdolls.com

My New WM 157cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My New WM 157cm

Post by RMS »

I ordered this new WM 157cm Head #51 with Joy at Beautiful Dolls a couple weeks ago. Full review coming. The doll is completed, but I noticed that her vagina area is kind of lopsided... one side seem to have a bulge, which makes it look larger than the other side. Even when she is sitting down (2nd pic), you can see that the right side of her pussy is bigger than left. See pics attached.

I'm trying to work this out with Joy to see if anything can be done to fix. What do you guys think? Is it normal to have this kind of defect? I suppose I wouldn't mind if both sides of her vagina have a "bulge" in it (perhaps that is the normal case?) But when it's only on one side, it looks unsightly with the right side of vagina seeming to have a lump in it. Can it be fixed?
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (97.67 KiB) Viewed 6959 times
QQ图片20171102090600.jpg
QQ图片20171102090600.jpg (298.65 KiB) Viewed 6959 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My New WM 157cm

Post by JunkGuy »

It may just be the hips twisted a bit. If I have legs both pointing to left or both pointing to right instead of straight out from hips, the vaginal lips can do this. Given the asshole appears to be similarly misaligned, I suspect this may be the case. Tough to tell from just two photos though.

If this doll waiting to be shipped? If so, work with vendor to confirm its not a problem before it leaves factory. They can always remake doll if it is messed up. If its already shipped, the 'hot wet rag' treatment upon arrival might also fix it if its not just an illusion from leg-vs-hip orientation.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Don't panic RMS. Couple things going on here. Look closely at the top photo. 1st, the torso is twisted slightly back and to the left. 2nd, the doll's right leg is positioned higher and further in than the left. That's what's making the vag and anus appear off center. In other words, the doll's pose is not quite symmetrical that's all. I'd be willing to bet that if you push the right leg down and move it out like the left, everything will line up correctly. Sweet looking doll, BTW. :wink:

RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RMS »

Thanks for the responses! You guys must have very sharp eyes. I really can't tell that the torso or hips are twisted in either picture. It looks to me like she's just sitting up straight and symmetrically. I will double check with vendor to see if it's simply an issue with positioning.

I wonder how these WM dolls are manufactured. They must be using standardized molds to form the body shape and heads. If so, you would think that a lopsided pussy (or boobs, for that matter) would be pretty rare.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

That's the experience factor you get from a forum of owners.

Yes, they have molds, but molds are not joined along front and back, but along the sides, which would make the misalignment of the left and right side of vaginal area more difficult.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

can you let us know how you get on ?
Image Image

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I agree with the rest. That's pretty much how it looks when both legs are close but not straight forward. If they move the right leg a bit to the side it should look normal. But it doesn't hurt to ask for more pictures to be sure, as long as it's possible.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Are any of us as picky with real life girlfriends as we are with the dolls? :)

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:Are any of us as picky with real life girlfriends as we are with the dolls? :)
Yes here !!
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

RMS wrote:I ordered this new WM 157cm Head #51 with Joy at Beautiful Dolls a couple weeks ago. Full review coming. The doll is completed, but I noticed that her vagina area is kind of lopsided... one side seem to have a bulge, which makes it look larger than the other side. Even when she is sitting down (2nd pic), you can see that the right side of her pussy is bigger than left. See pics attached.

I'm trying to work this out with Joy to see if anything can be done to fix. What do you guys think? Is it normal to have this kind of defect? I suppose I wouldn't mind if both sides of her vagina have a "bulge" in it (perhaps that is the normal case?) But when it's only on one side, it looks unsightly with the right side of vagina seeming to have a lump in it. Can it be fixed?

How long was it until you recived a factory pictures ?
Image Image

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Take another look at all the available pictures of the vagina - you'll see that what you have is the exact same as every picture. Maybe it was a mistake when the sculpt was designed, or when the mold was made, and maybe not - but your doll wasn't messed up or flawed. Every 157B will have that unique look.

I appreciate things like this - please continue to design little flaws, they give the doll some personality!

RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RMS »

You guys are spot on. As it turns out, her pussy is perfect! See pic attached. I believe it was simply a slight rotation of the hips that caused it to look uneven before.

Hangman - I got my factory pictures exactly 2 weeks after I placed the order. She's on her way to me now. Can't wait to meet her in person :D
Attachments
thumbnail4.jpg
thumbnail4.jpg (134.29 KiB) Viewed 6099 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Glad everything looks ok. Be sure to post pics when she arrives :)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

RMS, did you order an insert or built-in vagina?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

RMS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RMS »

Romantic - I got the insert

Maviarab - Yes, I plan on posting more pics and doing a review of my experience with Beautiful Dolls once she arrives

INFORMATIONS