www.wmdolls.com

Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hangman2020

Re: Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

Post by hangman2020 »

I need to stop looking at ebay i keep clicking on second hand clothes i have around 30 to 40 bits all ready..
Image Image

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

:haha4: get ready to fill that wardrobe up and the weird looks from the postal person wondering why you are getting so many items in the mail.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

nogamenolife wrote::haha4: get ready to fill that wardrobe up and the weird looks from the postal person wondering why you are getting so many items in the mail.
My postman is cool, plus my girlfriend is ebaying plus Christmas shopping so large and small things are coming in the mail at moment :)
Image Image

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Is she here yet? :P

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

No.... I only ordered Friday 27th October.
Image Image

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Lol Hangman...I know...was a take on the 'are we there yet' saying...nevermind hehe :)

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

4 heads is a lot, I don't think I could buy a spare head tbh, it would take away the connection I have with my doll and make things seem kinda fake but that's me. As for wigs I would hold off buying more and instead invest in a quality one from an actual wig shop, they make a massive diffrence and will make her more realistic.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey congratz! Really looking forward to see more of that 162 in particular. I don't think more heads on one head takes away from anyhing; it just adds possibilities. I have 2 and no connection issues ;)

One thing I like very much is that with differnte eye color, wig style / color you could have 1 head look very different: for example my #56 with green eyes and purple/black wig is way different from that same #56 with blonde hair and brown eyes!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:Lol Hangman...I know...was a take on the 'are we there yet' saying...nevermind hehe :)
Haha :P

I'm not really buying the doll with heads as something to bang or to have company my plan is aimed to take pictures of and see what works with each head with wigs and makeup will change the look, The vender i'm buying the doll from have a offer on when you buy a doll you get on wig with the doll and three free, plus with each other heads gets a wig hence seven wigs.

Yes i will be buying 50% and 100% human hair wigs, makeup and making my own eyes, Clothes are brought all ready with different styles for each head is planned and will buy more as and when, been watching other people themes and poses with their dolls.

I'm planning to buy more heads as well and a new body sometime next year or so but the heads aiming to buy all the ones i like :)
Image Image

hangman2020

Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

Post by hangman2020 »

Oh and about the eyes i've all the colours the vendor had to get me started.
Image Image

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

What/how are you doing the eyes Hangman? always have great admiration for technically gifted people like that (though guess that goes the other way too with things I can do).

Look forward to seeing how everything turns out :)

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:What/how are you doing the eyes Hangman? always have great admiration for technically gifted people like that (though guess that goes the other way too with things I can do).

Look forward to seeing how everything turns out :)

Well MannequinFan who around TDF he made 3d printed eyes with quick change lenses i'm going to buy a pair then make my own lenses to make the eyes look more human when taking the picture of the 157cm

here link what i'm talking about
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57400
Image Image

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Yeah I follow his thread...will certainly be speaking to him when the time comes. And you're making you're own lenses? Sounds cool. Look forward to seeing them :)

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Maviarab wrote:Yeah I follow his thread...will certainly be speaking to him when the time comes. And you're making you're own lenses? Sounds cool. Look forward to seeing them :)

Image Image

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Congrats Hangman! She's hard to resist :P

mandos wrote:I thought flight cases were available for 140 cm and under. If this is not the case and you get a flight case for a 160 cm doll you must post photos of this - I don't think I've ever seen such a case before.
I second that.

INFORMATIONS